Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

A Facebook post from Suhrita Das' page went viral on Sunday ' who according to her BIO works for Vishesh Films (film producing company owned by brothers, Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt). In a post dated June 14, Suhrita wrote a message for Sushant's rumoured girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty and revealed that she used to seek 'counsel from Bhatt Saab' related to Sushant.

She wrote, "Dear Rhea,

When the world will be pouring grief for Sushant Singh Rajput and expressing shock and condolence I stand by you firm and strong. Having been a silent spectator to your impossible attempts at trying to keep him together and going.... it is my moral duty as a mother and a citizen of this country to tell once and for all that clinical depression is a catastrophe that medical science has no solution or answer to. Every time you came running to the office to seek counsel from Bhatt Saab or spoke to him on the phone I've seen your journey , your struggle. Cant forget the evening in Sushant's terrace when it almost felt like everything was normal in the world while deep within he was slipping away. Sir saw that, that's why he shared the very words his Master UG told him warning him about Parveen Babi, 'walk away or this will take you down under along with.'

You gave your everything and more, you did more much more than your bit woman.

Love you my Jalebi.

Stay strong." 

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/rhea-chakraborty-sushant-singh-rajput-bhatt-saab-slipping-away-suhrita.html

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

A Facebook post from Suhrita Das' page went viral on Sunday ' who according to her BIO works for Vishesh Films (film producing company owned by brothers, Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt). In a post dated June 14, Suhrita wrote a message for Sushant's rumoured girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty and revealed that she used to seek 'counsel from Bhatt Saab' related to Sushant.

She wrote, "Dear Rhea,

When the world will be pouring grief for Sushant Singh Rajput and expressing shock and condolence I stand by you firm and strong. Having been a silent spectator to your impossible attempts at trying to keep him together and going.... it is my moral duty as a mother and a citizen of this country to tell once and for all that clinical depression is a catastrophe that medical science has no solution or answer to. Every time you came running to the office to seek counsel from Bhatt Saab or spoke to him on the phone I've seen your journey , your struggle. Cant forget the evening in Sushant's terrace when it almost felt like everything was normal in the world while deep within he was slipping away. Sir saw that, that's why he shared the very words his Master UG told him warning him about Parveen Babi, 'walk away or this will take you down under along with.'

You gave your everything and more, you did more much more than your bit woman.

Love you my Jalebi.

Stay strong." 

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/rhea-chakraborty-sushant-singh-rajput-bhatt-saab-slipping-away-suhrita.html

And people were saying that this lady is Rhea's mother. As if It doesnt sound like it is her mother. Vishesh films trying to cover back.

Terenaina thumbnail

Sushant could’ve been saved. He needed to see another therapist and NOT the therapist who was seeing him who went to school with bhatt. Creepy guy why is the people who went mentally unstable or suicide is always around him. Something suspicious and fishy about him. I wish it was not sushant who died and it was another person in the industry. I wish he never even took that medication from classmate of bhatt and went to another professional and stayed with his family. I can only wish but sad part is the only real outsider who had the full package is gone. This news is by far the most shocking news ever and I will never look at Bollywood the same way. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Why rhea kept running to bhatt for advice? I don’t even want to use names that I am thinking about. I wish sushant went back to ankita or married someone non filmy that his dad picked. He chose the wrong people around him. He couldn’t share his problems. I can’t believe sushant is gone. Like this industry is just full of fake selfish heartless people. Nepotism can have a party because they get rid of the real competition. Rhea can stay with bhatt now and he’ll be there for forever. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ramita94

And people were saying that this lady is Rhea's mother. As if It doesnt sound like it is her mother. Vishesh films trying to cover back.

This.. All this whats written in the article is what I have a problem with . Why they need to bring in Sushant haing Parveen Babi like symptoms in order to prove how hard Rhea tried.. If she tried as much as Mahesh Bhatt tried to save Parveen Babi.. I might just get and idea ..of how that relationship would have been.. 

I dont want to question her.. she is too young to be facing all this.. But these articles make her look not so innocent..