arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Something is verrryyyyyyyy fishy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ea0vg5RVcAAEicG?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by arnavfluffy - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I have a key. The key will open airport locker B378. In the locker tattered red fleece. In the fleece is a book with the all names and numbers written down 🤔 

starstruckk thumbnail

I have heard her name so many  times, but who is this woman? What is she  known for?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I have heard her name so many  times, but who is this woman? What is she  known for?

She was in the classic film 

Mere dad Ki maruti

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

sush’s girlfriend 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That picture of them is so creepy ðŸ¤¢

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

seriously..the way mahesh bhatt is suddenly trying to make sushant into a mental patient, to Rhea's closeness to Mahesh Bhatt and her also saying I was scared and shit..

It's really really very fishy. Seems like he knew something. 

GumGum thumbnail

Why does he take the same creepy pic with almost all his heroines? There is one with Bipasha and another with Jiah Khan. Someone on Twitter calling herself Jiah Khan's sister posted Jiah's pic with Mahesh, with similar pose, and said her sister Jiah left a Mahesh Bhatt movie because of his creepy attitude.

From all the pics you can tell he was posing and a photographer took those pics. Is this some kind of fetish of Mahesh?

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

There was another pic from the mahurat of Jalebi where he was grabbing Digangana, it looked odd.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I feel sad for Rhea TBH, the whole social media is going through conspiracy theories post Kangana statement on Bhatts, that how Rhea and Mahesh were in relationship and how Mahesh got Sushant killed, how CCTV was blackout and how Sushant's fingertips were partial in the role and so on. Conspiracy theorists are disgusting and public is stupid.