Shekar Kapoor and Manoj Bajpayee on Sushant

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Please do watch it if you have time. I loved hearing them speak so fondly of him. Now this is a tribute. You can tell that Sushant loved acting...and was a perfectionist.

As Shekar said so himself: I don't understand why people called him arrogant. He was the most humble actor he ever met. His smile had humility.😭

https://youtu.be/fQAiR9ktO1w

Edited by galaxyfan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ok I tried to watch ....but I can’t! May be another day....:(

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

First thing Sushant did when he met Manoj was touch his feet, he really was so simple :( 

It's a really sad video but it's very insightful too and how loved he was even by actors of Manoj's calibre. Thanks for sharing

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

First thing Sushant did when he met Manoj was touch his feet, he really was so simple :( 

It's a really sad video but it's very insightful too and how loved he was even by actors of Manoj's calibre. Thanks for sharing

Its really really sad...I noticed even Manoj was trying to control his emotions...Very difficult to watch at this time when there is already so much sadness...:(

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Its really really sad...I noticed even Manoj was trying to control his emotions...Very difficult to watch at this time when there is already so much sadness...:(

They said he was so grateful to act with him and he carried a telescope everywhere asking people to "gaze at the galaxy" and that he was like a curious child, Sushant really was childlike with his curiosity about universe, Lord Shiva, space, and physics. God it hurts knowing he was so depressed when he had so much to offer to the world. It's a profound loss 

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
galaxyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

They said he was so grateful to act with him and he carried a telescope everywhere asking people to "gaze at the galaxy" and that he was like a curious child, Sushant really was childlike with his curiosity about universe, Lord Shiva, space, and physics. God it hurts knowing he was so depressed when he had so much to offer to the world. It's a profound loss 

To infinity and beyond❤

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

He left everything to persue acting...they stopped his acting so he left everything 😭

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

To infinity and beyond❤

Im hurt at a personal level...because i also have great interest in astronomy, cosmology...i also love computer gaming and coding...im also an engineer...and im also a loner

Just cant get him off my mind 😭

Edited by WexQuasExort - 3 years ago
InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder why are they not naming names. What are they exactly waiting for?

galaxyfan thumbnail

At 35.16 Shekar lets it slip that the producers did not want to make paani with sushant.

So basically they made him prep for the role for months but in the end didn't want him in the movie in the first place.

As a result he lost on other projects. I'm surprised Aditya Chopra isn't getting the hate he rightfully deserves.