Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

At 35.16 Shekar lets it slip that the producers did not want to make paani with sushant.

So basically they made him prep for the role for months but in the end didn't want him in the movie in the first place.

As a result he lost on other projects. I'm surprised Aditya Chopra isn't getting the hate he rightfully deserves.

They also said that Sushant cried a lot over that film because he really worked hard and wasted years over it.

anubolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At 35.16 Shekar lets it slip that the producers did not want to make paani with sushant.

So basically they made him prep for the role for months but in the end didn't want him in the movie in the first place.

As a result he lost on other projects. I'm surprised Aditya Chopra isn't getting the hate he rightfully deserves.

Actually it's more than a year or two. He rejects lot of work and preping for it. Adi is a big factor. He stays low key so not getti g dragged like Karan.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Aditya Chopra is a scum on Earth. He wasted so much of Sushant's time by binding him with that contract. He was dropped from 6 projects because of it. 

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Aditya Chopra is a scum on Earth. He wasted so much of Sushant's time by binding him with that contract. He was dropped from 6 projects because of it. 

He did the same to poor Vani also...He reminds me of that director in the movie Luck By Chance who makes the girl wait forever in the sidelines for a chance in his movie and in the end dumps her...😵

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

He did the same to poor Vani also...He reminds me of that director in the movie Luck By Chance who makes the girl wait forever in the sidelines for a chance in his movie and in the end dumps her...😵

they wasted shahid's time too, after badmaash company, they kept him dangling for a long time for shudh desi romance, delaying it for some reason or another so finally he got fed up and signed other movies, but for a long time didn't sign movies waiting for his 3rd yrf film.

and ironically the movie was made with Sushant, who they played dirty with too for their blue eyed boy ranveer.

Originally posted by: nonam

they wasted shahid's time too, after badmaash company, they kept him dangling for a long time for shudh desi romance, delaying it for some reason or another so finally he got fed up and signed other movies, but for a long time didn't sign movies waiting for his 3rd yrf film.

and ironically the movie was made with Sushant, who they played dirty with too for their blue eyed boy ranveer.

How is Ranveer connected?Isn’t he also the same one like Sushant who is here to act? Its not fair to throw baseless accusations at someone like this...Remember these are the things we are hating about what happened in Sushant’s case- the malicious blinds and all, and why would we want to repeat the same with someone else?

:( Finally watched the whole video...Just cannot stop the tears! :(

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

:( Finally watched the whole video...Just cannot stop the tears! :(

🤗We are all feeling it.  I think this is going to stay with me for a while. 

I'm excited to watch their next video that talks about mental health.