Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

OMG!😳 I can’t believe I am first runner up!😲 

Pinch me because I am not believing it.

The winning prize are soo beautiful...gonna use mine soon. Thanks to whoever made it👏☺️

Congratz to all the winner and FFG as well ( shoutout for you M ❤️)

@Leena: Thanks girl!👍🏼

@Alexia: Thanks a lot for the beautiful words.😳

I don’t watch the show as well so kinda tried to stick to the theme adding a little of drama, romance and thriller😆

Lastly, thanks DT for conducting this amazing contest!😎

The winning siggies are made by none other than Koeli 😃☺️

She is superb👏

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Winners of Blurb Contest: NSKay, WildestDreams, angelfire78 🥳👏👍🏼

Winners of Book Covers Winners: Koeli, Bitterberry, Sanskruthi 🥳👍🏼👏

All the participant's work was good, enjoyed reading it and book covers were amazing! Tough competition. 

Thank you Moderators for arranging this contest👍🏼

Gifts for winners are best!

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

angelfire78's blurb had that thing of royal family dynamics. It had that dynastic wars and rebels in it, A perfect blend of what I see as historical politics and family drama.

Thanks Alexia! I'm very happy I placed. It was a fun activity. 

All the blurbs made for interesting reading and the covers were awesome as well.  Congratulations NSKay, WildestDreams, Koeli, BitterBerry, Sanskruthi 🥳

Koeli thumbnail

I am sort of shocked by the results.

to be honest, i was really not expecting this time... all the other covers are so freaking gorgeous. If i name some if would be so unfair for others. I feel each and every cover are mindblowing and they are all winners.

Another astonishing thing is how close the marks are. Be it the blurbs as well as Banners.

I have totally enjoyed reading all the blurbs NSKay and Parm's were my favourites hands down. (ps. I am yet to answer your pm. Dont think that i have forgotten. Just that I have been super busy last few days)

Thank you so much Lexi, D and Ramya for judging the contest. Special mention to Lexi for sharing your views on the blurbs and covers. Thank you so much for appreciating my banner.

Thank you everyone for those who have scored my banner and making it a winner.

Big thank you to all the participants for taking part and making it a success. I loved conducting particularly this contest. Hope you all enjoyed as well.

Last but not the least, thank you partner for always listening to my crazy stuff and keeping up with me. Mani, thanks for your kind words. Merese itna formal batien nahi hoti yaar. Tereko mein kya bolon. Tu to jaan hai <3

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Koeli

Another astonishing thing is how close the marks are. Be it the blurbs as well as Banners.

Last but not the least, thank you partner for always listening to my crazy stuff and keeping up with me. Mani, thanks for your kind words. Merese itna formal batien nahi hoti yaar. Tereko mein kya bolon. Tu to jaan hai <3

Really yaar the points are so close.  You know how uncomfortable I was to announce the winners and runners up with such a narrow margin.  If it was possible I would made all 3 as  winners. But you rightly said that this being a contest, we ought have a winner. I remember me trying so many permutations and combinations in order to have a clear winner but none worked

At last we had to go with these results. 

I just loved this contest as a whole especially the way we started and with so many ideas creeping up in due course. So I would say this contest will always be special for the way we both incorporated our ideas and to make it what this has turned out to be. 

Thanks to all the FFG members for their contribution but the moment I saw the covers I knew you were going to win this

Thanks to everyone who participated and wish we had more members coming up. Nevertheless this has been an amazing experience. 

Appy we both have come a long way in such short span of time that in itself is a pleasant surprise for me.  You are really special to me ❤️🤗

NSKay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

I have totally enjoyed reading all the blurbs NSKay and Parm's were my favourites hands down. (ps. I am yet to answer your pm. Dont think that i have forgotten. Just that I have been super busy last few days)

Thank you Appy🤗

I'm waiting for the reply, no hurry. Take your time.😊

kavya1994 thumbnail

Many many Congratulations to both winners of Blurb contest - angelfire78, WildestDreams, NSKay👏🥳

& FFG members who made awesome book covers - Sanskruthi, BitterBerry & Koeli.👏🥳

Really an Amazing Contest conducted by YRHPK DT, who came with the idea of this kind of contest. Congratulations to the team👏👍🏼

Totally enjoyed reading all blurbs alongwith awesome book covers.

Beautiful Siggies❤️😳