Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalmalover thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you all for the comments I had written this 1 month back and few other stories so I thought i should share đŸ˜Š Enjoy 

In the morning, Malharji and Kalyani were the last ones to wake up and get ready. They quickly came out and apologised as they were late. “No worries bhai. We understand”, said Dhruv. They started to laugh and Malharji  just looked at Kalyani nodding his head sideways.

They all packed their clothes to change at the water park they were heading to and left.

When they got there, they were all debating on which ride to go on first. So they all decided that they’d go with whoever wants to go on the same ride at that time. Malharji waited or everyone to finish deciding where they were going so he could choose a completely different one for Kalyani and himself and left. He chose a water slide which dropped from approximately 30 feet height through a dark tunnel. Kalyani was scared at first and kept a strong hand on Malharji’s hand. Malharji wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to calm her down and both sat in the riding raft. “Chill Kalyani. Didn’t know you were scared of heights”, Malharji joked, taking Kalyani ’s mind off the height, “but trust me, you’ll love it later.” The attender let go of the raft into the slide. Kalyani kept a tight grip on Malharji s hand whilst it was going down. Malharji looked at Kalyani and couldn’t resist his laugh and kissing her on the forehead as she had her eyes tightly scrunched. When the ride finished, Kalayni was laughing hard at what’d just happened and also shaking whilst Malharji was just looking at her smiling. Then they went on other rides but Malharji was willing to go to wave pool to have some chill, but Kalyani insisted on rides. It then hit Malharji that Kalyani doesn’t know how to swim and that’s why she’s avoiding the wave pool. “Kalyani let’s go to the wave pool now and I’ll help you get started a little on swimming techniques. And knowing Kalyani would protest to that, Malharji put his finger on her lips and told her to come along. The wave pool was quiet and rested when they went in so he told to her come in. She was hesitant at first but Malharji pulled her in. He told her to keep her feet on the group and not shake. He then asked her to go underwater and hold her breath for 5 seconds. “Malharji I really don’t know what to do.”  â€œTake a deep breath”, he told her and pushed her down. Kalyani got very scared and quickly came out shaking her head and her legs shaking. “Kalyani, didn’t I say hold your breath for 5 seconds.” “But I’m not used to this.” “So what? I thought you trusted me”, he said. Kalyani narrowed her eyes at Malharji’s blackmailing, took a deep breath and went underwater. Just as 5 seconds finished, she came out gasping for air. “Good one. Now hold onto my shoulders”, Malharji said. “Why?” “Just do so Kalyanii. You say you trust but ask a lot of questions.” Kalyani pouted and help Malharji on his shoulders. Malharji led Kayani into deeper water since they were at the water level at their stomachs and into the depth, where water was up to their chests. “Now if possible, leave your body lose and don’t stress on your feet a lot. But keep a hold on my shoulders to balance.” Kalyanii tried but couldn’t as she couldn’t stop stressing her legs. “It’s ok. Try again.” “Malharji how about some other time? I started today yeah, but can’t continue here.” Malharji glared at Kalyani and swum into deeper water leaving her behind. Kalyani went back to her comfortable water levels and was soon joined in by others. After some time, others decided to go and finish on the rides and Malharji  went to get towels for him and Kalyani as Kalyani was talking to Priyanka still. Priyanka went to washroom and Kalyani was left waiting for Malharji . Whilst she was waiting, two guys from the back said, “hello madame, seems like you’re alone here.” Kalyanii glared at them and turned around ignoring them. “Well no one is here right now, how about you join us for a swim?”, the second guy said. Getting irritated from their misbehaving attitude, Kalyani fumed but to not create a scene, she started to walk the other way and bumped into Malharji without realising. “Wow. You won’t come for a swim with us.” Figuring out why Kalyani is fumed and their misbehaviour, Malharji pulled Kalyani behind him and started to walk towards the guys. “Malharji, leave it.” Just then Rohit and Dev came and saw something is wrong. Rohit asked Kalyani what happened and why is Malhar so fumed. Kalyani told him that the guys were misbehaving with her. Dev and Rohit started to laugh and said, “they’re gone now. They don’t know who they messed with.” But they both went and stood amongst Malharji so no scene is created any further. Seeing them, the two guys went away. After dinner they all had a chat around the bone fire again and then went to sleep as it was an exhausting fun day. In the tent, Kalyani  was ranting on about how she was feeling the whole day and Malharji  was listening thinking how much she can talk at once. He got up and pulled her closer which shut her up. Malharji leaned in to kiss her and Kalyani asked, “why are you in such a romantic mood nowadays? Especially today.” “Well, we were at a water park today and you can’t even imagine how hot u looked.” “Well if that’s the case, did you see yourself?,” Kalyani asked in a flirty gesture, “when you took of your t-shirt to change, I couldn’t believe my husband is actually this hot.” “Well then, why are you avoiding your hot husband?” “Who said I’m avoiding”, said Kalyani and leaned in to kiss him. Kalyani entangled her fingers in his hair and pulled them when Malharji bit her lower lip. He was starting to unbutton Kalyani’s shirt when Kalyani stopped him and asked what he’s doing. “Well I don’t know why you’re hesitating.” Kalyani narrowed her eyes and unbuttoned the top button of Malharji s shirt. Just then Rohit and Dev flashed their lights at the tent. Malharji rolled his eyes and went out to ask what’s happening. Seeing Malhar’s ruffled hair and somewhat pink lips, they couldn’t hold their laugh and apologised for disturbing them and said, “we were going to the hotel to grab a couple of things, wanted to ask if you guys needed something.” “No thanks. And thanks for realising you guys disturbed”, Malhar replied. Malharji went back inside and saw Kalyani getting ready to sleep. Malharji pulled Kalyani closer and asked if they should continue from where the finished. He then realised Malharji was trying to hook the button which was at the back of the shirt which he opened and held her hand to stop her and pulled her closer. “Malharji, behave.” Malharji ignored and leaned in to kiss her and before she could protest again, he locked her lips with his and laid down. Kalyani thought to get a bit daring aswell and flipped so she was on top of Malharji to his surprise. She kissed him on his neck and started to unbutton his shirt, placing a trail of kisses along. Then again Dev and Rohit flashed their lights which startled Kalyani but Malharji held her tight and kept still so they’d go away. As they assumed, Dev and Rohit both left. He then pulled Kalyani closer and flipped so he was on top of her kissing her. Just then his phone rang and it was baba calling him. Malharji crunched his eyes and grunted. “Malharji pick up the call.” “Nope. He can wait till the morning.” And the phone stopped ringing after a couple more rings. Just then anupriya called and he said, “ they’re getting on my nerves now. Don’t they know what time is it.” “If you’d pick up the call, you won’t get this annoyed.” Staying in the still position, he received the call. “Malhar … where the hell have you been? Did you not realise that you were supposed to tell us when you’ve arrived? We were all starting to get worried.” “Sorry Maii, we were so bosy that I completely forgot.” “It’s ok. Were you guys sleeping?” “Maii, we’ll sleep once you let us.” Malharji n finished the call and switched off both of their phones. “Malharji, why were you so rude? They were worried and even stupid us, we forgot to tell them aswell.” “You know Kalyani, you’re more rude than me.” Kalyani understanding from which end is Malharji talking from, blushed and behaved ignorant to the fact. He kissed her on the cheek and asked shall we. Kalyani adored Malharji and placed her hand on his face. Malharji leaned in to kiss her and they shared a kiss until both were breathless. Just then out of nowhere, Malharji said, “Kalyani, I sort of want a small Kalyanii.” “,Kalyani was, blushing. They both smiled and just as Malharji was about to kiss her, Priyanka screamed cockroach. Knowing Kalyani would scream as well, Malharji covered her mouth with his hand and told her to relax. He kissed her on the forehead and covered them. Good night.In the morning, when they came out, “you guys really did go to sleep last night since Priyanka screamed cockroach and Kalyani didn’t scream along”, said Rohit. Kalyanii blushed remembering what had happened and looked at Malharji. “Yeah,, we wouldn’t have wanted more adventure last night so that’s why we slept”,  Malharji said sarcastically which only Kalyani understood. Just then Priyanka came to Kalyani and asked her come to a side. She then told Kalyanii that she somewhat liked Dev. Kalyanii got happy knowing it and said she’ll talk to Malharji about it. When they went back, everyone was busy chatting. Kalyani sat next to Malharji and told him about Priyanka liking Dev. “then we should find out Dev’s point of view”, said Malharji. “Ok guys.. so what are the plans for today? Are we staying here and chilling or going somewhere?”, Malhar asked. “We should take a chill today since we’ve had a little too much of adventure in the last two days. Let’s give it a break’, said Dev. Everyone agreed to what he said and this gave Malharji n and idea to find out what Dev thinks of Priynka. “Great! So how about we play truth or dare?”, Malhar asked. “Yeah. That’ll be fun”, said Sapna. They all decided that they’ll go in a circle with the T&D and whoever wants to ask will ask first and that’ll be answered. So they started with Kalyani and she chose truth. This made Malharji think of asking Kalyani a question which he knew the answer to but they never talked about. “Who was your first crush?” asked Malhar n. Rohit, Sapna and Priyanka started to laugh at that. “I actually never crushed on anyone and these 3 are evidence to it. I just straight fell in love.” Malhar’s eyes widened knowing what Kalyanii meant and then Dev asked, “soooooo.. who was your first love”, looking at Malhar. “Really guys?”, said Malharji. Kalyani giggled and hugged Malharji  from his arm and said, “this man. Who’s all mine and I’m his Malharji kissed Kalyanii on her forehead and everyone awed looking at them. Next it was Malharji’s turn and he chose dare. “Malhar, propose Kalyani as if she’s your girlfriend”, said Dhruv. Malharji bent down on his knee and looked at Kalyani. “Kalyani, I love you. Love you more than you can imagine. I want to spend the whole of this life and every other with you. Go through all the ups and downs, but together. Always be beside you through the moments of happiness and sadness. Keep you with me every single moment and make myself prove to myself that I can take care of something priceless. I love you. Will you?” Kalyani smiled and nodded her head saying yes. “You know mate, when you propose and the answer is yes, you kiss”, said Dev. Malhar looked at Kalyani and she nodded her head sideways saying no. everyone started to cheer for them to kiss and Malharj leaned forward. Kalyani closed her eyes trying to get out of the awkward situation and he pecked her on her cheek. “You guys think I’ll kiss her in front of you? Nah.”, said Malhar. “Well Dev, since you made us open up so much, it’s your turn now”, said Kalyani. Malhar looked at Kalyani in wonder and she asked him to choose T or D. Dev chose truth so Sanchi asked, “You have to give an honest response to what you think of Rohit, Sapna and Priyanka since you just met them.” Priyanka realised what Malharji and Kalyani were doing and got scared to what Dev might response as. “well, Rohit and Sapna are a cute couple. I really adore the love and respect they have for eachother and everyone else here.” “And Priynka?” asked Malharj n. “Priyanka i is a decent girl. So pretty, infact, perfect in every way I suppose.” Priynka blushed at the statement and both Malhar and Kalyani looked at eachother knowing where this was heading.

Let’s finish today here and there’s a surprise tomorrow :D

Edited by Kalmalover - 3 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

KalMa having a wonderful time is very refreshing to read. 

Thanks for the update. 

Kalmalover thumbnail

Sorry for all the mistakes I had written another story should I post it?

They all finished the game after having so much fun together until it was time for lunch. Kalyani was taking out the food when Malhar called her. Kalyani went to see why he was calling her and he showed her a white wedding dress. "Well, this is just for fun as the idea was given to me by Dev and I somewhat liked it." Kalyani looked at Malhar still wondering where is he going until he said, "white wedding just for friends to.." and was cut half way by Kalyani as she put her finger on his lips. "Why does this always come up one way or the other?", she asked, "and please let's not remember that and, if u want to then no problemeo." Malhar smiled and they were interrupted by Priyanka telling them that the lunch is ready. They went outside and then it was mentioned by rohit when he said that they should held the wedding tomorrow. "Kalyani, you will be staying with me", said Priyanka winking at her. Kalyani was though surprised to know that everyone was already aware of it. Priyanka was chosen to be maid of honour and Dev was chosen to be the best man. And they finished planning for the day.

At night, when they all wished each other good night, Malhar and Kalyani went to their tent and Kalyani said excitedly, "wow! A white wedding. It's feeling like a dream right now." Malhar chuckled at Kalyani's excitement and said, "Kalyani, I can marry you again n again if it helps me to keep u with me in every life." Just then Priyanka and Dev came and reminded them that they can't sleep together tonight. They both looked at each other in surprise and questioned why? "Just in case u guys are forgetting, we already are married", Malhar protested. "Yeah yeah mate, we know, but a marriage is a marriage and it has its traditions", said Dev, "so you guys can't sleep together tonight." Before either of them could protest, Priyanka dragged Kalyani out and left. "I hope you weren't in a romantic mood because I'll be sleeping with u", joked Dev. Malhar glared at Dev and told him to go to sleep.

At night, both Malhar and Kalyani were restless as they are not used to sleep without each other anymore. Kalyani noticed that Priyanka was fast asleep so she decided to go out and check if Malharji was asleep. Just as she was about to leave, Priyanka woke up and asked if everything's ok? Kalyani said yes and laid down to sleep. Both Malhar and Kalyani had a restless sleep that night.

"Wake up bride or are u planning to sleep the whole day?", Priyanka said to wake Kalyani up. Kalyani woke up and they both went outside to freshen up and have breakfast. At breakfast, Kalyanii was finally relieved to see Malharji and went up to him to talk, t was pulled away by Priyanka. "You guys can't talk either", she said to Kalyani. They both made them sit in different tents to have breakfast.

They'd all decided to leave the tents for the day and go to the hotel rooms, ditching the outsides for the day. Soon everyone started to get ready. While Malhar was getting dressed, he asked Dev if he liked Priyanka because of what he said about her the day before. Dev told him that he does like her but doesn't know what she thinks of him.

Then it was time for the wedding and Malhar was waiting for Kalyani inside the church with Father. Kalyani came and Malharji was mesmerised to see her looking so good. He himself was wearing a sharp charcoal suit and waistcoat with white shirt and decent grey tie. Whereas Kayani was mesmerised to see Malhar, they both couldn't take eyes off each other. She herself was wearing a floor length red carpet type white gown and silver shiny belt around her waist giving the dress a classy elegant look, with a veil Kalyani was walked down the aisle by Rohit. The ceremony was commenced and they both said their vows. "You may kiss the bride", said the Father and everyone chuckled and asked if Malharji was going to. Malhar smiled and pecked Kalyani on the lips within a second, making her blush. They all went back to hotel to have some chill and change.

In their room, Kalyani was wearing a cocktail dress and was struggling to hook her necklace at the back when Malharji arrived. Knowing Malharji, Kalyani warned him to not get romantic now and told him to wait. She asked him to help her hook the necklace and even he struggled to hook it's the chain and the hook were both really small. As soon as he finished, he wrapped his arms around Kalyani. "What'd I say Malharji? I think I said to wait." "Well, this is one wait I can't have", he said and leaned in to kiss her. Just as they were about to kiss, they were interrupted by Priyanka who had come to call them outside for a mini reception they were holding. When she left, both Malhar and Kalyani discussed that they’ll reveal to both Priyanka and Dev that they like each other.

Malhar and Kalyani both shared a toast of their married life and then as everyone was having dinner, Malhar proposed another toast and revealed to everyone that both Priyanka and Dev like each other. Astonished, both Priyanka and Dev looked at each other and blushed.

They all then danced and had fun together and left for their rooms. Kalyani asked Rohit to keep Malhar busy for some time. She went in their room and saw it was decorated the way she had asked the management to; with flowers and balloons. She then changed into a white and blue sari. Malhar on the other hand, was getting upset of Rohit continuously talking nonsense and left when Rohit wasn’t paying attention.

When he got inside the room, he was surprised to see it all decorated and asked Kalyani if she did all this. “Well, not exactly me, but the management did as I asked them to. And how could I not arrange this.” Malharji raised his eyebrows and moved forward until he was standing in front of Kalyani. He leaned in to kiss her when Kalyani took a step forward as well covering any distance between them and shared a kiss, laying down on the bed and kissed her on her neck. Kalyani entangled her fingers in his hair and lifted his head up. They both gazed into each other’s eyes and then shared a kiss covering themselves with the quilt. Byeeeee.

In the morning, Rohit knocked on their door to wake them up. Kalyani quickly got up and was about to leave when Malharji pulled her back. “Malharji, what are you doing?” “What am I doing? Kalyani, you ask such rhetorical questions.” Malhar pulled her closer and kissed her. Kalyani resisted and tried to get out of his embrace to go get ready but he tightened his grip saying not so soon. “Malharji, everyone is waiting for us. Please lets go now. How much romance do you want?” “Kalyani, don’t lie. Even you’re romantic but scared of what people will think for some reason and hesitate.” Kalyani got shy at that statement and let herself lose in Malhar’s embrace. Just then Priyanka again came banging on their door and telling them to out fast. Malhar rolled his eyes and they both got up and got ready.

For the day, everyone decided to go desert safari and left. On the way, Malhar  and Kalyani were remembering there memories and how they become friends to how they fell in love. At the safari, Kalyani saw ladies doing ghoomer dance and went to join them. Malhar again admired her dancing and fell more in love . Then later they all went on camel ride and both Malhar and Kalyani shared the same camel. Malhar hugged Kalyani from the back and she leaned on his shoulder. They both talked about the first time they had a conversation being themselves was during a camel ride. As well as, Priyanka and Dev were talking throughout the camel ride aswell and getting to know eachother better. They all had a good time throughout the safari and soon it was time to leave.

After dinner, they all decided to stay till late as it was the last night they’ll be spending together for some time. They all had fun chatting and playing games when Malhar asked Dev and Priyanka about their upcoming plans. They replied that they’d like to get to know each other better and then introduce each other to their families so there won’t be a lot of issues.

They all went to sleep around midnight. Malhar and Kalyani went to sleep hugging each other whilst talking about how much fun they had at this trip.

In the morning, they all left as it would take the whole day to get back home. In the late evening they arrived back home and everyone else left for their homes.

At home, everyone asked them how their trip was and Malhar and Kalyani told them all the fun they had until the white wedding day came up. They both got shy and looked at each other thinking how to continue, which made everyone insist them to tell what happened. They then told them about the white wedding tory and everyone started to tease them.

After that everyone had dinner and left to sleep as it was Monday the following morning and they all had to go to office. Malhar went to their room whilst Kalyani stayed back to complete some kitchen work with Aai.

When Kalyani came back, she saw Malhar n already laying down so she closed the lights and went to sleep. He pulled her closer to him and asked if she’s actually going to sleep. Kalyani smiled shyly and hugged him. Malhar kissed her on the forehead and covered them with the quilt.

Hopefully you guys liked it.

once again Sorry for all the mistakes I had written another story should I post it?

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful ❤️

Please post more kalma stories

Thanks for the lovely update

Edited by leelavathi845 - 3 years ago
Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It’s awesome 👏

I just loved your work....

Do write more kalma stories....Cause we love to read them....

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Beautiful Story

read last 2 parts

So cute

KalMa wedding 

and loved how their friends teased them😆

Glad to read their normal life and they enjoying â¤ď¸

Please write/post more stories

Thanks for writing đŸ‘đŸź