Tujhse Hai Raabta

Camping ff updated Page 2 Last Part

Kalmalover thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys I am a  silent reader I used to write for ek rishta forum 

and I had a thought let me know if u like it and if i should continue 

Kalyani was in their room doing some work on the computer when Malharji came and said " Kalyani guess what?? My friend just called me and asked if we'd like to join them on a camping trip.." Then Kalyani replied, “Malharji, we’ve had a lot of adventure already. I want to spend some time alone with you.” Malharji looked at Kalyani in awe and said, “But a happy adventure this time Kalyani.” Kalyani got tears in her eyes remembering everything and hugs Malharji. Malharji consoled Kalyani and asked her if she’d like to take her mind off this stuff and make new happy memories with adventure. Kalyani nodded her head agreeing to Malharji and said, “as long as you’ll be with me all the time.” Malharji smiled brightly at Kalyani’s innocent words and kissed her on her forehead. “I will never leave you”, he said giving her a mischievous smile. Seeing his cheekiness, Kalyani was about to leave when Malharji grabbed her and brought her closer. “Malharji, what are you doing?” “Kalyani you said you wanted to spend time with me”, and leaned in to kiss her when Baba knocked on the door. This startled them both and Malharji went up to see why baba was knocking at this hour. “I just wanted to ask you about that consignment. You sure it’ll be finished by tomorrow?” “Yes baba.” “Thank god”, said baba. As baba was about to leave, Malharji called baba again and asked if Kalyani and himself could go out for a week with their friends. “Ofcourse Malhar. You don’t need to ask about this.” Malhar thanked baba and baba left. “Well, since baba said yes, should we pack our bags?” “, Kalyani, we were in the middle of something.” Kalyani smiled shyly and looked at Malharji.  Malharji took a step closer to Kalyani and pulled her closer to him. , Kalyani was about to say something but Malharji put his finger on her lips and leaned in to kiss her. Kalyani pushed him away and said, “Mr Husband a good husband, help me pack.” “Nah, we’ll wake up early and pack. But I want my kiss now.” “You and wake up early?? Very funny Malharji” Kalyani insisted on packing and Malharji had to agree otherwise they’d be standing on the same spot all night. Malharji rushed the packing and continuously kept on ranting to Kalyani about what he’s packed already so she doesn’t need to worry.

Whilst they were packing, Kalyani’s friend Rohit called her and asked if she’d like to hand out with them. Kalyani then told him that both Malharji and her are going camping with Malharji’s friends. Malharji old Kalyani to ask Rohit if he’d like to tag along. When Kalyani asked Rohit, he told her he has a girlfriend. Kalyani was being an interpreter between Malharji and Rohit and getting irritated. Malharji took the phone from her and talked to Rohit himself. “You can bring your girlfriend along as well and also Priyanka whose Kalyani s best friend.” Kalyani got really happy as Malharji  lovely gesture towards her friends and thanked him. “That’s not the thanks I want. I want something else”, he said and leaned in to kiss her. “Call your friends and tell them about this at least that my friends are coming along as well.” Malharji rolled his eyes and called his friend Dhruv and told him about a bit of change in plans. Dhruv happily agreed and the plan was all set. Malharji finished their packing and Malharji smiled brightly because they finished it much quicker than Kalyani planned. “So now, no more excuses Kalyani”, Malharji said mischievously. Knowing what Malharji means, Kalyani kissed him on the cheek and said they should sleep now. “No Kalyani that is not my kiss.” “Malharji, behave yourself, and let’s go to sleep.” Malharji glared at , Kalyani and left with a pillow to the balcony. “Malharji, come back inside.” “Nah, what’s the point when my wife isn’t agreeing with me.” “Malharji I’m telling you, come inside or I’ll close the window. Sleep in the balcony all night.” Malharji stubborn on his words, didn’t move and rolled his eyes. Kalyani closed the window leaving Malharji outside and went to sleep.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was lovely. Very sweet.

Aadhyacutykalma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting ...

Lovely update..

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww

So cute

Loved Malhar ji's sweet gesture 

Interesting concept 

please continue 

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful ❤️

Please continue

Thanks for the lovely update

Kalmalover thumbnail

Thank you all for the sweet comments 😊

It took Malharji by surprise but he knew Kalyani will come back soon. Soon it started to get chilly and Malharji started to feel cold. He somehow fell asleep and sometime later, Kalyani woke up realising its cold. She went up to check on Malharji and felt bad when she show him shivering in his sleep. Knowing that Malharji won’t agree to come to come inside because of his stubbornness, she pecked him on his lips. Malharji opened his eyes and smiled at Kalyani. Kalyani smiled shyly and was about to leave when Malharji held her hand and got up bringing her closer to him. He brought her closer in his embrace and delicately bit her on her earlobe putting fires in her body, following to kiss the nape of her neck. Kalyani turned around and looked at Malharji. He then picked her up and went inside the room. Lying in the bed, he leaned in to kiss her and closed the bedside lamps. Byeeee.

In the morning, all of them hired a van and went on their trip. The journey was a whole day’s so they decided to make it fun by playing some games like antakshri. They all made teams, Malharji’s friends in one team and Kalyani’s friends in one team, so they were both insisted to be with their friends. When it was Kalyani’s turn to sing, she had the letter p so she sung ‘piya o re piya’ and when it was Malharji’s turn, he had the letter ‘main tenu samjhawaan’ for Kalyani. They all had fun throughout the journey whilst playing games, eating and chatting along. 

They all arrived at the camping spot and decided to set up the tents near the hotel they were supposed to stay at so it’ll be more adventurous. So they all decided to set up the camps and Malharji n left with Dhruv to go get some firewood. Kalyani was left alone doing hers and Malharji’s tent. She was almost done hooking the last side which was really hard to do and, she didn’t have enough strength to completely hook it down. The hook started to get loose and Kalyani was struggling to hammer it down. Just as the hook was about to get loose, Malharji came and held the hook down, quickly hammering it. Kalyani look at Malharji and he hammered the hook firmly teasing Kalyani for being so weak. Kalyani narrowed her eyes but started to laugh. A strand of hair on Kalyani s hair came on her face and  Malharji locked it behind her ear. Both lost into the universe of each other’s eyes completely unaware of the surroundings around them and started to lean towards each other. “Aheerrrrmmmm aheerrrrmmmmmm”, everyone pretended to clear their throats and started to laugh, making both Malharji and Kalyani shy. After dinner, they all sat around the bone fire and chatting around. Kalyani was sitting with Priyanka and Malharji was sitting Dev and talking. Rohit and Sapna were talking together in a romantic manner so Kalyani and Priyanka started to tease them. Sapna got shy and Kalyani started to tease her for that. Taking the opportunity, Malharji teased Kalyani and said, “you should know”, and pointed towards Malharji and noticing what’s happening, Malharji winked at Kalyani. Kalyani started to blush and nudged Priyanka for making fun of her. “Don’t worry, we’ll be making fun of you soon’, said Kalyani and she looked at Malharji. They all noticed the cute moment between Malharji and Kalyani and dared them to do a dance. Kalyani said no and insisted on avoiding it. Malharji got up and offered Kalyani his hand in the gesture to come dance. Kalyani hesitantly went ahead to hold Malharji’s hand and they danced together on a romantic song, looking into each other’s eyes, lost in their own world. Everyone awed looking at their togetherness and Kalyani blushed hard. Then everyone said to sleep since they will be having a hectic day tomorrow. Malharji n and Kalyani went into their tent. Malharji was sort of in a romantic mood and was happy to see Kalyani very happy. “Thankyou sooo much Malharji for arranging this trip.” Malharji pulled Kalyani closer. “Malharji, let go. This is not our bedroom.” “Kalyani did you not hear? Outside they all said we’re married so there’s no reason to hesitate.” He laid her down and removed her hair from her face, kissing her cheeks. Kalyani tried to push Malharji off and said to sleep since they have a long day ahead. Malharji smiled and laid down beside her pulling her into his embrace. Her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her, they both happily cuddled and savouring their moment, they fell asleep.

In the morning, they all got ready for hiking. Kalyani was wearing a pink shirt with jeans after so long as well that Malharji couldn't keep his eyes off her. " Kalyani, why don't you wear jeans more often? You look too good", said Malharji and winked at her. " Malharji, it is different with friends and you but is different in front of the whole family." Malharji n tried to suppress his laugh at Kalyani 's innocence and kissed her on her forehead. " Malharji! Quickly go get ready. Everyone is waiting for us and we'll get late." "Ok wifey. I'll go get ready."

When he came out, Kalyani was packing water bottles and snacks in her back pack when Priyanka came in and asked her if she was ready. " Kalyani, if you don't mind, do you mind walking with me?" Malharji came from behind and said, "you can tag along but Kalyani 's with me." Priyanka nudged Kalyani and started to tease her. Priyanka u left their and Kalyani asked Malharji that why'd he say that? "You r my wife so I can. And why do you hesitate a lot?" " Malharji why do you keep on forgetting that everyone is here?" "Really? What a rethorical question." Just as Kalyani was about to say something, they were interrupted by Dev who called them so they could all leave. "Are you guys coming or spending the day in the tent?", he asked for fun. "Spending the day in the tent", Malharji replied laughing and they all left for hiking.

Kalyani knew that Malharji was somewhat annoyed at her for having Priyanka tagging along with them and tried to talk to him to which he ignored every time, but Kalyani knew how would Malharji would cheer up. But Malharji 's mood continued to get spoilt as Priyanka  kept in talking even when Kalyani and him tried to talk. When they reached the top, Kalyani pulled Malharji to a side and kissed him on the cheek apologising. Cheekily, Malharji pointed to his lips and said, "I'll only forgive you then." "Not here but later", Kalyani said blushing. "What do you mean at night? At night you'll be like this is not our room again. I'm sure." "I promise Malharji." "Then remember it", Malharji said and left the spot, followed by Kalyani

While they were going back, Kalyani kept in trying to get close to Malharji and talk to him to cheer him somehow, unknown to the fact that Malharji was faking his anger and enjoying annoying Kalyani Kalyani unaware, accidentally stepped in an animal trapped and screamed. " Kalyani, this fake acting won't work", he said without even looking thinking that she's still mucking up. Everyone else turned around and got scared seeing Kalyani stuck to which Malharji quickly reacted and somewhat panicked himself. " Kalyani Are you ok?", he asked worrying. Seeing Kalyani in the trap and being unable to stand properly, Malharji panicked even more. He quickly took her out and hugged her tightly releasing all his worry in it. "I'm sorry Malharji. I didn't watch out on where I was going. I'm sorry", she said; but her shock was evident in her tone. "Shhhhh. You're ok and that's all I need", he said. He then asked her if she could walk as she had a sprain and her legs were shaking. She said yes and started to walk holding Malharji s hand. When they all got back, Malharji n sprayed sprain spray on bandaged Kalyani's foot.

After dinner, they all went to sleep as they were all pretty tired after the hike. " Kalyani, do you remember your promise?", Malharji asked, reminding Kalyani and making her blush. To ignore, she went on her phone but Malharji pulled her closer and made her sit beside him, holding onto her very tightly. " Kalyani you promised. And as far as I know, you don't break any promises." He then leaned in to kiss her and they both shared a kiss and laid down covering themselves. Byeeeeeeeee

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So cute. 

They are enjoying their trip 😍

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

So cute

Loved how KalMa enjoyed trip

and How their friends teased them🤣

Happy moments 

Thanks for update 👍🏼