Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Morning Pali smiley31

Thanks! Waise I had an idea that maybe we should try blurb-writing or something like that more MishBir related for the 100th AT. What do you think?

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey baar baar thank you mat bolo smiley36 I will ask something in return then smiley17smiley36

smiley31smiley31 I love your idea of writing blurb for 100 th AT , we can keep one contest amongst ourselves 

Arre nahi, It's just that it's been troubling me for days now that I'm not able to upload any pictures. Ask ask, anything within reason 😉. Pali ke liye I found a slightly different version of her favorite window 😃.

Haan, that's what I was thinking, but not sure about rules. Let's see what Pali says.

Daya, blurb contest on MishBir within the 100th AT is a super idea 👍🏼 I haven't come across any rules against it, so we should be okay. I will run it by Nami just in case.

Let's figure out a theme/general guidelines about the blurb and then whoever wants to participate can PM their entry to Nami by certain deadline and she will post them on the 100th AT where members can then vote! It will be a cool little game for our special celebration 😃

I also had an idea... totally inspired by Nandu's drabble that she wrote few days ago - which I thought was super se bhi upar awesome and enjoyed so so much!

What if some of us (well, mostly you guys and very little me as I can't really write that well 😆) come up with some more drabbles for our special AT?

Members can come up with a drabble on whatever MishBir scene that inspires them. But if everyone thinks it's better to come up with the scenes first and members can choose the one that they like (and avoid duplication), we can do it that way too😛

What do you guys think?

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arre nahi, It's just that it's been troubling me for days now that I'm not able to upload any pictures. Ask ask, anything within reason 😉. Pali ke liye I found a slightly different version of her favorite window 😃.

Haan, that's what I was thinking, but not sure about rules. Let's see what Pali says.

Where?

Looking Where Are You GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Daya, blurb contest on MishBir within the 100th AT is a super idea 👍🏼 I haven't come across any rules against it, so we should be okay. I will run it by Nami just in case.

Let's figure out a theme/general guidelines about the blurb and then whoever wants to participate can PM their entry to Nami by certain deadline and she will post them on the 100th AT where members can then vote! It will be a cool little game for our special celebration 😃

I also had an idea... totally inspired by Nandu's drabble that she wrote few days ago - which I thought was super se bhi upar awesome and enjoyed so so much!

What if some of us (well, mostly you guys and very little me as I can't really write that well 😆) come up with some more drabbles for our special AT?

Members can come up with a drabble on whatever MishBir scene that inspires them. But if everyone thinks it's better to come up with the scenes first and members can choose the one that they like (and avoid duplication), we can do it that way too😛

What do you guys think?

Yeah we need a theme and general guidelines. It might be limiting to confine it to a love story na? Should it be related to the show or not necessarily (more opportunities this way)? We could make MishBir central characters and have the story revolve around them and people can add other characters as they wish. Other ideas? 

The drabble idea is a great one Pali. We could choose a few scenes (suggestions welcome) and have people write. Or of course if people already have a scene in mind, that would work too. Multiple write-ups of the same scene would also be interesting since people could have different ways of expressing. Can't think of any scenes off the top of my head, but I'm sure all of us can come up with a few 😃.

What about edits? Chandu and Uru I have seen. Are there others that do edits? Do you think that may be something interesting? 

angelfire78 thumbnail
angelfire78 thumbnail

But I think you have a better one 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

What do you guys think?

Super duper idea ....I am in 🔥🔥🔥

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah we need a theme and general guidelines. It might be limiting to confine it to a love story na? Should it be related to the show or not necessarily (more opportunities this way)? We could make MishBir central characters and have the story revolve around them and people can add other characters as they wish. Other ideas? 

The drabble idea is a great one Pali. We could choose a few scenes (suggestions welcome) and have people write. Or of course if people already have a scene in mind, that would work too. Multiple write-ups of the same scene would also be interesting since people could have different ways of expressing. Can't think of any scenes off the top of my head, but I'm sure all of us can come up with a few 😃.

What about edits? Chandu and Uru I have seen. Are there others that do edits? Do you think that may be something interesting? 

I love this , we can do this ...and I think riya also knows how to make edits...😃