How if Qubool hai comes back with a twist!

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I do NOT know how this ITV rights and laws are - just wondering if Makers of the show can re-create it with some twists.

I watched up to 302 episodes 4-5 times in this 'stay home' time.

I would love, love, love to watch many more time if they create a web series out of those episodes!!!

Can present as: 'Qubool hai rewind' with some changes in story.

I would suggest core story with Asad-Zoya-Ayaan (& family):

* 1st season up to Asad and Zoya seperate - minus filler story of sidiqui house, minimized tanveer overdoze, minimized Asad parants back story

* 2nd season up to Asad and Zoya wedding (complete one) - minus filler story of sidiqui house and nikhat drama

* Re-shoot Asad part after KSG left -with another actor who can speak with eye, without too many words like Asad character was written originally. (do NOT change the character sketch) & original character of Zoya (she changed for worse after they moved in sidiqi house)

Can take Karan Patel, Barun sobti, the one who did rangrasiya or similar actor.

* Season 3 : can base on brief separation (a business trip or Zoya going US for family problems, etc - NO THIRD WHEEL - I hate triangles) & handling each other's family responsibility - role reversal.

Can add many more seasons like struggling in parenting(like mentlehood), loss in business, natural disaster  with AsYa intact - no need to show brutal stabbing - heart wrenching fake-sad story. Try to keep close to reality and original concept.