Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good morning friends. Have a great day.🤗

09136d04270c2231556e63c101ef39b4.jpg (720×720) | Good morning ...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

#quotes #wishes

Good Night all🤗

Good morning Padma. Have a happy weekend. 🤗Thanks a lot for the good words you've extended for my simple comments.😳

Good Morning - Good morning, blessings for all! | Facebook

Good Morning Inspirations (With images) | Good morning quotes ...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

OMG Madi. I am speechless.  The way you finished the previous CC is so beautiful. Thank you my dear friend for selflessly sharing your talent with us. 

It’s hard to choose and I didn’t even choosing. I took these two posts at random. 

I think it's nice to start a new CC with what we finished the previous one with.

The river is green in the dawn, yet it will be as speckled as a thousand flashes of lightning in the noon sunlight. It flows in that understated way, smoothly onward without a fuss. Is there anything so reliable as this water? Every day I pass it by, too busy to wade in, but not today. Today I make the time; my life is my own after all. I wasn't born to stand on the banks. I was born to flow with nature,  not apart from it!! No one dares to keep me away from my writing. I will be no more if anyone tries to question my ability in my expressions. Will be no more ... no more anymore.

The Pratyusha Banerjee AT#5 (Bol Colors Bol; Alvida Hoga Ki Nahin ...

My wide-open eyes move with pointless speed, I want to see blue sky and space all around with a bright light. The warm air, so reminiscent of a friend's smile, has come to feel like a new breath in my chest. I would run but I don't know which direction to take...

Somewhere Over the Rainbow #8 -Waiting 4 Justice For Pratyusha (MO ...

Now my photos, along with your texts, have a special beauty.

Thank you Madi ❤️🤗

Nado, you've selected the ones which I 've written with my heart, the real Madi and her inner feelings and turmoils while writing.🤗🤗🤗Like a psychologist, you caught me and my point correctly.❤️ Thank you for all the good words you said for my write-ups,🤗and half of the credit belongs to you, images are yours and thoughts are mine IF CC is the stage for expressions. ❤️

Which are some of the best good morning / motivatonal messages ...

sms,cute girls still collections: Good morning message with good ...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Yes Nado, Madi's selfless and dedicated contribution to our CC is appreciated by all here, lots of muaah to her till her face turns red with lipstick marks, let's forget masks and covid times for once!🤗

Padma, forgot to comment on your ode to addiction and corona, absolutely loved it, so true!👏

Have a good Saturday everyone, let's hope for the best though things are still crumbling around us, be happy and safe always!!

😳😳😳see so many lipstick marks on my cheeks .... which are priceless marks of love, love to preserve those in my memories treasure trove.❤️❤️❤️, thank you Vibha for appreciating my simple work with wonderful words , that way you increased the happiness of this place. 🤗

Good morning Vibha, have a happy weekend.⭐️

Some of the best good morning quotes. - Jio Quotes good morning ...

Pin by Dinesh Kumar Pandey on Good Morning | Morning thoughts ...

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nn027

One song for a new day. 🤗

Slavic

Carried by a breath of dream, a black pigeon landed on my palm.
Why, as if it knows, but I greeted that morning tired.
As if I had also flown with him, with heavy, lead wings
and saw the world hidden behind the golden clouds.

If I die young, plant only rosemary on my grave.
Don’t let them turn it into a sad third act.
Don’t let them give speeches, let them weave laurels for someone else,
if I die young, stopped in a pace and dream.

Oh, hold me now, tight, the best you can
and don’t let the black bird take me.

Oh no, don’t worry, it will be over in a minute,
I’m just a bit crazy and in love.

A far North leads a lonely life in my veins
and I sometimes don’t know what’s wrong with it

Why is it ranting, making sorrow out of happiness
my common Slavic soul.

I get scared when million candles light up the sky.
Where’s the end of it? For whom have they dug such a deep well?
Why does it all happen, does a man solve anything
or are we here just to balance the stars?

Oh, hold me now, tight, the best you can
and don’t let the black bird take me.

Oh no, don’t worry, it will be over in a minute,
I’m just a bit crazy and in love.

A far North leads a lonely life in my veins
and I sometimes don’t know what’s wrong with it

Why is it ranting, making sorrow out of happiness
my common Slavic soul.

https://youtu.be/jmQVEh8p35o

Love the voice, very mellifluous, the lyrics too are touching, thanks for sharing, Nado!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Yes Nado, Madi's selfless and dedicated contribution to our CC is appreciated by all here, lots of muaah to her till her face turns red with lipstick marks, let's forget masks and covid times for once!🤗

Padma, forgot to comment on your ode to addiction and corona, absolutely loved it, so true!👏

Have a good Saturday everyone, let's hope for the best though things are still crumbling around us, be happy and safe always!!

Hey I don't wear lipstick😆never, but my lips are pink.

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

😳😳😳see so many lipstick marks on my cheeks .... which are priceless marks of love, love to preserve those in my memories treasure trove.❤️❤️❤️, thank you Vibha for appreciating my simple work with wonderful words , that way you increased the happiness of this place. 🤗

Good morning Vibha, have a happy weekend.⭐️

Some of the best good morning quotes. - Jio Quotes good morning ...

Pin by Dinesh Kumar Pandey on Good Morning | Morning thoughts ...

Hey Madhu if your this work is simple then what if we see your special writing, no words ❤️👏. In fact we all are very blessed to have you among us as a dear and lovely friend🤗. God bless you with long life, good health and happiness always.

cygnet9 thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

"Gardens are not made by singing ‘Oh, how beautiful,’ and sitting in the shade. –Rudyard Kipling"

One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. –Dale Carnegie

Nado the poetry and the song is so melodious and soothing❤️

Good Day all of you🤗

Edited by cygnet9 - 3 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

From today onwards let us all search and post some amazing facts of life. We can take help of google uncle and aunt, to start with let me do the honors:

Amazing facts of life:

1.Life Facts

Good Night all😊

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Good idea Padma to present some amazing fact of life, will do it whenever I have time today is very hectic. Heard this one before of people planting a sapling in honour of the birth of a baby girl, guess a KBC contestant once shared on the show. Wonderful quotes too, loved the Dale Carnegie one so much, we humans are always in search of the mythical, elusive happiness instead of discovering it around us.

Have a good day everyone, be safe, be happy!