Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Honestly speaking I feel kanika is getting unecessary bashing/hatred due to this. If you notice mostly she will post about herself, she is like that only. She even said in interviews many times she likes pampering herself! And just because she doesnt tag Nishant doesnt prove anything, she didnt tag zee or makers either! And she is just a 23 year old newcomer she has no hand in decisions by makers she has to agree to them even if she doesnt want to! If she doesnt agree it would affect her career as quitting first show doesnt really set a positive example to other makers. Sadly bitter reality is people are getting judged by their social media activeness rather than how they actually are, I guess that's the difficult part in a celeb's life!

I wont say kanika is selfish or fake just cause she didnt tag nishant, cause she is always like that, if she didnt really care about akshan she wont have even replied to the akshan vm nishant shared which was made by a fan.

I know but it’s hurt me but it’s ok I think cvs make her do that don’t know why know Instagram is so much negative there is fight between akshan fans and kanika fans so I am fed up ad kanika’s post also make me so o just commenter know iam ok first of I like kab I so much but her fans pathatic👎🏼dont like them they are reason why she get hate messages know they are like they only care about her or will abuse another actor with out any reason I was already mood of with them at that time she posted so I just fed up I thought she also leave him but know I understand I think I miss understood her

Edited by Kanishnishant - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishnishant

I know but it’s hurt me but it’s ok I think cvs make her do that don’t know why know Instagram is so much negative there is fight between akshan fans and kanika fans so I am fed up ad kanika’s post also make me so o just commenter know iam ok first of I like kab I so much but her fans pathatic👎🏼dont like them they are reason why she get hate messages know they are like they only care about her or will abuse another actor with out any reason I was already mood of with them at that time she posted so I just fed up I thought she also leave him but know I understand I think I miss understood her

Okay i have to agree with u here, I am not fond of some Kanika fans either they treat Nishant as if he isnt important to the show or like he is bad person even worse than cvs and cause of them Kanika is getting unecessary hatred same thing happened with one of my fav actors before he is good but his fans are too much. Fans need to understand they have to respect co-stars of their fav even if they dont like him/her. Nishant's fans are very sweet tho I saw some Nish fan account most being sweet and nice to Kanika except for one or two. 

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Okay i have to agree with u here, I am not fond of some Kanika fans either they treat Nishant as if he isnt important to the show or like he is bad person even worse than cvs and cause of them Kanika is getting unecessary hatred same thing happened with one of my fav actors before he is good but his fans are too much. Fans need to understand they have to respect co-stars of their fav even if they dont like him/her. Nishant's fans are very sweet tho I saw some Nish fan account most being sweet and nice to Kanika except for one or two. 

Beacuse them know channel and cvs replacing nishant beacuse most of zeetv post kanika fans twist them they want new hero they are the one who alwys sys they want new hero in every post of channel and cvs know also akshan fans try to make cvs understand they are making post that they will watch show “the show must go on “ don’t know why they have so much problem with him they alwys want new hero they alwys treat nishant badly they commented in ig when kanika got award he didn’t deaserve that why he didn’t get they abuse him calling bad names there is nishika fc in ig where usually we all talk about nishika it’s funny chat there but kanika came there and make it negative I must say they don’t know who nishant for kanika that’s why they are doing this nishant is The one  Who is searching for a building for kanika any co actor will not do such a things for his co actress he pick up her and her family he treat them as his family kanika’s family have a good bond with him new hero will never care kanika like he do they don’t know real friends beacuse of them kannu will loss her true friends don’t know what their problem when we where happy about nishika they will came with their negativity they are most selfish fandom I have seen abigya fans I must say true fans there is no shabir sristry there it’s abigya for them I must appreciate nishant fans they are positive ya there one two person that 2,3 person is also beacuse of kanika fans they continually prove nishant fans but it’s good they keep mum nishant fans appreciate kanika treat her as they treat nishant but kanika fans only know how to disrespect co actors not only nishant others also once I commented to kannu that they will make loss this people with out any reason report my account I lost my account when we comment something good about nishant and kanika’s friendship next minute they come to give bashan I just hate them because of them know I only like kanika’s post i didn’t comment on her post 

Nishant was alwys upset by their behavior know when nishant post his and kanik’s Pic they abuse him dying he is doing this for followers so he stop posting pic with her know they are dying he is fake they why he didn’t post kanika’s pic🤓i was what is this year  they alwys make fun of him sying he don’t have followers he is nothing it’s almost 10 years he came to industry  he is zero know because of kanika he get fame he is using her etc I get so much angry when I hear that I must say kanika is good actor but as she say nishant was The Who teach her acting skill she price him for that kanika and nishant didn’t post their together pic just because of this people because they don’t want to listen negativity kannu’s brother post pics where he is nishant’s home but they didn’t because of this people I must say it’s good after all they are free from negativity 

Edited by Kanishnishant - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Let's refrain from speaking about these matters here we can always dm

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQBcudvmQvQ

Guys go to youtube & watch this promo again & again 

Increase the views 

make sure it trends in India 👍🏼

captainplus thumbnail