Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I agree! This is one chance Akshan fans have to stop makers from removing Nishant in the show. The trps of the 2 weeks series will surely have an impact, if we can get the desired trp then Akshan is save and Nishant will still be in the show. It's impossible to imagine GTNHP without Nishant.

Unfortunately, I am international fan so I couldn't contribute to the trp :(

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think to save akshan and nishant we have to give maximum trp so everyone should watch it on tv it’s last time like do or die situation if if we loss everything finished we have give them above 2 trp we can beacuse we give them 2.7 trp so know also we can everyone please ask your friends and family and other to watch it on 22 jun is big day I must say watch it on tv on 8 pm for nishant at least for make him happy if cvs didn’t change their mind then also Nish will become happy to saw trp for nish make trp high 

Nish’s today’s insta post make me so sad he is not at all happy so for him give high trp in he is happy to saw our love our protest against cvs it’s clear in his live he have hopes know he has fate in his fans so please for him give trp if trp become high Chanel will change their decision 

For our nish we have to fight till then our possibilities end

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I honestly feel the two week can make a huge difference if it can somehow fetch good trp. cause i realized in zee's insta page most of the posts tagged by fans r either abhigya or akshan related, other jodis are not even close! even channel knows it will be a huge risk to replace nishant in the show, they will lose a lot of international fans too. idk if most of u know about it but akshan is actually popular internationally!! they have a lot of arabic, asian, uk and us fans too, infact they r the most popular current zee jodi internationally. so its all up to the channel now. all they want is trp and if they get the trp they will surely stop makers from replacing nishant as channel has more power.

one advantage there might be is that since ppl are staying at home more now so they may watch it(and also its summarizing the show too) however a disadvantage is that ppl may lose interest in itv already(not just gtnhp) anyways i hope whatever happens helps to retain akshan/nishika jodi back in the show.

i still feel its really silly of makers to replace nishant especially when he is the most experienced and best actor  of the show, very disrespectful of the makers. i may not have been a very loyal fan of the show, but lockdown really made me miss akshan more and i am actually looking forward of the episodes plus i m also working from home on my own schedule and i have quite some free time.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I was wondering the new gtnhp episodes that will air from 22nd will they show it on tv also or just zee5?

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I was wondering the new gtnhp episodes that will air from 22nd will they show it on tv also or just zee5?

I think only Zee5.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

🙄🙄 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I m kinda not pleased with the fact they are airing the mini series only on zee5. Zee TV is not even giving Akshan the chance to gain trps and show how much capable to provide trps so that the leap can be stoped. Now even zee5 articles are saying about the leap, and its disappointing even channel didnt listen to the fans. I will watch the show be it on the channel or zee5  till nishant is there, once he is out of the show m not gonna watch it anymore, moreover i totally lost interest in itv daily shows so m not gonna watch after nishant's exit hard to even imagine the show without akshan.

i hope they gather really really good viewership in zee5 so that channel reconsider their decision at least come with a new show with nishika if they really have nothing much to show in gtnhp why leap w/o akshan!! 

and fyi gtnhp would have been a flop show if it wasnt for akshan before their marriage initially trp was 1.2 but after their marriage trp even went  up till 2.7, what is their fault if the trp regulations were changed later onwards!! really disappointing from the makers and channel's side

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I m kinda not pleased with the fact they are airing the mini series only on zee5. Zee TV is not even giving Akshan the chance to gain trps and show how much capable to provide trps so that the leap can be stoped. Now even zee5 articles are saying about the leap, and its disappointing even channel didnt listen to the fans. I will watch the show be it on the channel or zee5  till nishant is there, once he is out of the show m not gonna watch it anymore, moreover i totally lost interest in itv daily shows so m not gonna watch after nishant's exit hard to even imagine the show without akshan.

i hope they gather really really good viewership in zee5 so that channel reconsider their decision at least come with a new show with nishika if they really have nothing much to show in gtnhp why leap w/o akshan!! 

and fyi gtnhp would have been a flop show if it wasnt for akshan before their marriage initially trp was 1.2 but after their marriage trp even went  up till 2.7, what is their fault if the trp regulations were changed later onwards!! really disappointing from the makers and channel's side

Know I think everything finished Kanika’s Instagram post make me more sad don’t know why they all forget nishant they forget its akshan who give them trp not Guddan alone Guddan can’t give them trp it’s sad to 1.5 year of nishant’s hardwork got this payment I never expected from kanika this sad to see they all are fake

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishnishant

Know I think everything finished Kanika’s Instagram post make me more sad don’t know why they all forget nishant they forget its akshan who give them trp not Guddan alone Guddan can’t give them trp it’s sad to 1.5 year of nishant’s hardwork got this payment I never expected from kanika this sad to see they all are fake

Honestly speaking I feel kanika is getting unecessary bashing/hatred due to this. If you notice mostly she will post about herself, she is like that only. She even said in interviews many times she likes pampering herself! And just because she doesnt tag Nishant doesnt prove anything, she didnt tag zee or makers either! And she is just a 23 year old newcomer she has no hand in decisions by makers she has to agree to them even if she doesnt want to! If she doesnt agree it would affect her career as quitting first show doesnt really set a positive example to other makers. Sadly bitter reality is people are getting judged by their social media activeness rather than how they actually are, I guess that's the difficult part in a celeb's life!

I wont say kanika is selfish or fake just cause she didnt tag nishant, cause she is always like that, if she didnt really care about akshan she wont have even replied to the akshan vm nishant shared which was made by a fan.

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Plz give new promo link.