Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Why did she tag Anshai then. Anvita, the screenwriter cum hairdresser?

Maybe he is co-producing or an executive producer. Netflix has only credited Anvita so far as director. Anvita is dialogue-lyricist-screenwriter.(Khuda Jaane, Queen fame). The one you're talking about is Ayesha Devitre, writer of Ek Main aur ek tu and Kapoor & Sons.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Maybe he is co-producing or an executive producer. Netflix has only credited Anvita so far as director. Anvita is dialogue-lyricist-screenwriter.(Khuda Jaane, Queen fame). The one you're talking about is Ayesha Devitre, writer of Ek Main aur ek tu and Kapoor & Sons.

I get confused between these two coz both worked for Dharma.

Being chindi she gets seasoned actors at half the price if she casts them. And casting Bengali actors means free mein critics ki vahvahi.

I saw the small teaser on Netflix and now get it. They are showing bengali background in the show. A bengali child bride and Paoli is her mother in law. Lootera feels. So I guess that's why so many bengali actors.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I thought he quit some years back

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Laila Majnu leads.

Why there are too many Bengali actors? Is the director Anshai Lal bengali? 

Avinash???!! Whaaat! I have been dying to see him

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Do anushka want to become India's blumhouse 

What's fascination with ghost and all

Exactly im so over it

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I HATE supernatural stuff with possession and jinns and shit (look at her LEGS 😱) however I am here for my King Avinash Tiwary 💕 so I might give it a go. He is soooo talented. He needs to be in more movies man!