MishBir romaantic FF: Vivah part 15 updated on 20/08/2020

Angelina144 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello dear friends... i am posting a new story. Hope you guys will like it. So here is the first part. If you think it is a good story and want to continue it... i will continue writing. So fingers crossed. 

FF : VIVAH  

PART 1: 

Meenakshi cupped her new daughter in law's face and  said warmly .

" You are not as a daughter in law here. You are the daughter of this house from today beta. I know Abir and you havn' t got time to spend with each other or know each other before your wedding. It was an arrange marriage and everything was happened so sudden. But I know he liked you  a lot. That is why he said yes to this marriage. And I hope you also liked him and said yes to this marriage with full heart".

Mishti looked at her mother in laws face and smiled. " I liked him Maa. I have said yes to this marriage wholeheartedly. Eventhough I only saw his photo , Papa knows him very much. I am sure my papa will only select the best for me. " 

Meenakshi was happy hearing Mishti. She leaned and placed a kiss on Mishti' s forhead. 

" You are a perfect match for my son dear. Take rest here. I will send Abir soon. He will be talking with his frnds. Goodnight beta. " 

Meenakshi went out of the room. Kuhu who is wife of Abir's brother Kunal helped Mishti to sit on the bed and placing goonghat over her head. 

Kuhu: " This is a tradition to welcome your  husband sitting like this in your first night. Abir may also want to see his wife like this. " 

Kuhu said with a teasing smile. Mishti blushed hearing her . Kuhu went after switching off the min lights. Now there was candle light  everwhere. 

Mishti looked at the room. It was a big master bedroom . A big rectangle sized bed full decorated with rose petals. And chains  of jasmine flowers hanging from the roof around the bed. There were aromatic candles lighted. On the wall there was Abir's and family's  photos . 

Mishti was looking around the room when she heard door open. 

So that is it. Want to know if you liked . So comment your opinion and whether you want me to continue the story. 

Part 2 : Scroll down 

Part 3 : Scroll down

Part 4 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153447986

Part 5 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153462873

Part 6 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153482158

Part 7 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153513643

Part 8 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153577526

Part 9 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153581754

Part 10 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153663991

Part 11 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153668836

Part 12 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153691316

Part 13 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153783230

Part 14 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153854668

Part 15 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153934883

Edited by Angelina144 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

its interesting...

excited for next...

Nayanu thumbnail

Please update Buddy

I m with you

Angelina144 thumbnail

Hello guys... so here i am writing the 2nd part. Hope you like it. Thank you for the likes and nayanu and ruhi for the lovely comments. It means a lot. 

FF: Vivah

Part 2: 

Mishti looked at the room. It was a big master bedroom . A big rectangle sized bed full decorated with rose petals. And chains  of jasmine flowers hanging from the roof around the bed. There were aromatic candles lighted. On the wall there was Abir's and family's  photos . 

Mishti was looking around the room when she heard door open. 

Abir entered the room and saw his newly wedded wife sitting on the bed. 

Ah.. now it is her room too. She is his life partner . For lifetime now they are husband and wife who will share mind and body . They are one from now on. 

Abir went infront of the mirror and removed his watch and coat of his sherwani. It has been an hectic day. He looked at Mishti in between. Mishti was also looking from the corner of her eyes what is her husband doing. 

They are having 7 yrs  age difference. She is just 21 and he is 28. She just got her degree completed. They havnt talked before. Never got a chance. Engagement and marriage everything was within a week. 

But she knows one thing. He is a good man. He will never hurt her . She has formed that trust from the way he loves his family. Mommy has giver her a class before marriage. She smiled thinking. As told by mummy she has to love , trust and accept him completely. She has to be his betterhalf. Moreover she has to respect him in every aspect. 

Abir came close to the bed where she was sitting and kept the jasmine garlands aside and sat on the bed facing mishti. 

He looked at her face through the goonghat. 

She was nervous and her cheeks were red. The blushing and nervous beauty sitting there is his wife. He felt happy to have her in his life. 

Abir slowly took her goonghat away from her face . He was mesmerized by her beauty. 

Abir:  " Tum bahut khubsurat ho mishti. " 

Abir took her right hand his hand and placed a kiss on it while looking at her face. 

Mishti closed her eyes feeling the first touch from her man. She couldnt dare look at his face . 

Abir raised her chin to make her look at him. His left hand was still holding his hand. Mishti slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. Abir once again kissed her hand placing his lips on there for a longer time. Mishti took a deep breath. She could see the love in his eyes. 

Abir saw her cheeks colouring more. 

He went closer to her cheek and pressed his lips there.

He could feel her trembling to his touch. Her body was responsing to his touch. Abir went and kissed her other cheek also. 

Abir : " Go and change your dress and makeup and freshen up. I know it was a hectic day for both of us.  I dont want to rush into anything today itself eventhough i want to make you mine at this moment. We have a loot of time . I will slowly make your mind and body mine. So for now.. jao.. jake fresh up hoke aao. Meanwhile I will go and feshen up in the guest room ." 

Mishti raised her eyes and looked at him and smiled . 

Mishti :" Ji." 

Abir helped her getting  up from the bed. Mishti looked at abir and kneeled down infront of him and touched  his feet. 

Abir smiled looking at her. His Maa would have taught her about the traditions of his family. In his family wives respect their husband by touching at his feet and take blessings. After marriage for a wife her husband is her god, her savior.  There are such believes in his family from the time of his grandparents to stabilise the husband wife relationship. And his grandfather and father is strict on it . 

Mishti : " Aaj se aap mera pati he. Aap hi mera guru he. Aap hi mera rakshak he. Aap mujhe aashirvad dejiye ." 

Abir placed his hands on her shoulders and made her stand straight. He kissed her forhead and said. 

Abir: " Jao. Me bhi jaldi fresh hoke aata hu. " 

Mishti took her dress from her bag and went in the washroom. She opened the shower and stood under it closing her eyes. 

She remembered  each moment that hapoened with her new husband. And blushed feeling his touches still. 

She took a shower fast and wore a churidar and came out . Abir was sitting on the bed in his nightdress waiting for her. 

She smiled at him and sat on the other side of the bed. Abir took a gift box and handed it to her. Mishti looked at him confusedly .

Abir :" that is the wedding gift for you. I havent given you anything as gifts and I wished to give you one on our first night. I have specially designed for you from our own shop. Open and look." 

Mishti opened the box. It was a beautiful diamond necklace and earrings. 

Mishti : " it is soo beautiful. Thank you . But there was no need to gift me such precious things. " 

Abir smiling ." Dont worry. Your husband is capable of giving you so many gifts like this. I didnt have anyone to gift before. Papa will gift Maa and she will tell me and Kunal that she already is gifted by her husband so we should keep all that for our wives. I am hapy you liked it. " 

Mishti : " Ji. Thank you. Mujhe bahut pasand aayi. " 

Abir : Ahh.. and there is one more tradition that you dont know in this house. 

Mishti : " Ji. What is it that I forgot " 

Abir took the gift box from her and placed it on the table. He held her hand and pulled her to his chest. Mishti was shocked at the sudden move. Her face was close to his and she was in his arms. 

Abir : " Whenever wife has to say thank you to her husband she should not say that in words but express it by a kiss. Or else husband can take that without her permission. " 

Mishti was red hearing him and lowered her eyes. She understood what he wished to do. 

Abir : " so you have not followed the tradition. So you must take the punishment right " 

Mishti blushed more hearing his smirking and teasing. 

Abir raised her chin and captured her lips in his without wasting any second. His one hand covered her cheek and one hand on her waist pressing there. Mishti held on to his dress and closed her eyes feeling her first kiss . 

Abir held her upper lip in between his lips and sucked them for sometime. Then  changed it to the lower lip. Mishti was fully submitting to her husband's wish and immersed in the moment. Abir continuosly sucked her upper and lower lips without leaving them. When Mishti slighly opened her mouth , Abir entered his toungue inside her mouth and started to taste the sweet nector. 

Mishti gasped . And it made abir more easy. When he was fully satisfied tasting his wife , Abir finally left her lips. 

Abir did off the lights and lied on the bed pulling Mishti to lie on his chest. He hugged her and Mishti's head was on his chest. 

Abir understood she is still in the feeling of kiss and said .

Abir: " Sleep dear. " 

Mishti closed her eyes feeling sleepy and Abir kissed on her head and slept feeling content for having her in his arms. 

So friends...that is the 2nd part. I have made them sleep for now. Let them take rest and me also. 😄 Let us see how will be tgeir first morning and first day in the next part. I am trying to bring romance . Hope you liked it and have no objection in adding tic scenes. So comment me your opinion about this part and also you can tell me if i made any mistakes. Love you dears. 

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice story

Loved this new concept on mishbir

So it's arrange marriage 

Excited to see how their life will move forward..

Continue soon

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update

Thanks for pm

Angelina144 thumbnail

FF : Vivah

Part 3: 

Abir did off the lights and lied on the bed pulling Mishti to lie on his chest. He hugged her and Mishti's head was on his chest. 

Abir understood she is still in the feeling of kiss and said .

Abir: " Sleep dear. " 

Mishti closed her eyes feeling sleepy and Abir kissed on her head and slept feeling content for having her in his arms. 

Next day morning , Abir woke up from the sleep and remembered yesterday was his wedding. He look at the sleeping form of his wife beside him. Mishti' s head was on his hands. And she was lying facing him. 

Abir stood up without waking Mishti and went into the washroom . When he came our after taking bath she was still sleeping peacefully. Abir smiled looking at his wife and went and sat on the bed facing her. 

He went close to her face and shook his head. Water drops were on her face everywhere. Mishti  slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband sitting beside her and looking at her with love. Mishti blushing looked down . 

Abir : " Good morning Wifey" 

Mishti : " Good morning Abir ji. " 

Abir : " wake up dear. It is time . " 

Mishti smiling at him raised from the bed  and kneeled down touching his feet to take his blessing. He made her stand up and kissed her forhead. Being happy,  Mishti  went towards her bag to take a dress. 

Abir saw that her dress are still kept in the bag and said looking at her through the mirror : " Mishti , you can place your dress in the wadrobe there later today. " 

Mishti : " Ji. I will place them there. " 

Abir : " and wear a Saree today. " 

Mishti smiled at him and placed the churidhar she has took back in the bag and took a dark blue silk saree and went inside bathroom.

When Mishti came out Abir was sitting on the bed with his laptope. Mishti went near the mirror and started to comb her hair. 

When she raised her eyes and looked in the mirror , she was startled to see Abir just  her. 

Abir came close to her back and made her hair lie on one side. Then he hugged her from behind. Both were having a smile looking through the mirror. 

Abir saw a water drop on her bare shoulder near blouse and lowered his face to suck it. He placed his lips on her shoulder and sucked there.

His hands around her  held her more tighter. Mishti was breathing heavily. Abir looked at her and saw her breathing fast..cheeks red and flushed. 

He placed his chin on her shoulder. And had eye contact through mirror. Then he slowly hold the saree which was covering her belly and move it to the side. Now he can see her white sexy belly throgh the mirror.

Mishti didnt dare to look away from his eyes . Without taking his eyes away from her , he pressed her belly by his right hand. 

Mushti gasped and Abir was cherishing the expressions on her face. He touched everwhere on her belly and pressed.

His hand then went to her navel and he started to  circled her navel with his finger. 

Mishti closed her eyes but Abir want her to look at him so badly. 

Abir : " look at me " 

Hearing Abir whisper that into her ear , Mishti looked at him. He hold her more closer and continued circling her navel. She was breathing fast. He then inserted his one finger into the depth of her navel and circled. Mishti couldnt control and she moaned .

Mishti : " Abir ji....." 

Abir suddenly  placed his lips on the curve oh  her neck and kissed there.

Sucking on the neck his one finger was circling inside her navel. Mishti was not being able to have a hold on herself. Her legs were going week by his actions on her body and understanding it Abir held her strong. He placed many kisses on her neck and sucked without leaving a place. 

Finally being content , he raised his face and saw her trembling flushed form. 

With a teasing smirk on his face , he made her saree proper and stepped behind. Mishti got ready fast and turned to him. Abir was holding the gift box he gave her yesterday. 

Abir : " Wear this " 

Mishti took the box and wore the necklace and earrings. 

Abir : " come. It is morning pooja time " 

Abir held her hand and they went out and entered the hall. At the one corner of the hall there was a Krishna Idol and a pooja things. 

Abir took Mishti there. Everone was present there. Abir' s Papa , Maa , His brother Kunal and wife Kuhu . 

His Papa and Maa saw them coming together and was happy seeing them. Abir and Mishti went and took blessings from Papa and Maa.

Then Papa and Maa together started  circling the Krishna Idol with a pooja thali. After them Kunal and wife did and finally Abir and Mishti. 

After pooja , Maa took Mishti along with her and Kuhu and went inside the kitchen. New daughter in law has to cook something on the first day. 

Maa : " What is my bahu going to cook " 

Mishti : " Maa. I will make some sweets. Breakfast is already made by the servants." 

Maa: " Then make halwa. All the three men of this house like that. " 

Mishti smiling " Ji. I will make halwa then ." 

Maa went out and stayed there to help Mishti to take the things she want.

When it was breakfast time , everyone assembled ath the table. Papa was sitting at the head of the table and Maa on his right.

Kunal sat near Maa and Abir opposite to Maa. All the three ladies started to serve their husbands and then Mishti and Kuhu also sat beside their husbands. 

Papa closed his eyes and prayed for a minute. Others followed him. Everything was new for Mishti. And she was looking at Abir often. Papa started having breakfast and others also started to eat . 

Maa : " Today is Mishti' s pagphere rasam. She has to go to her home. Abir beta , you take her there and return in the evening ok." 

Abir : " Ji Maa." 

Papa: " Meenakshi , send gifts along with her for all of them. We shouldnt send her there bare hand. " 

Maa: " Ji. I have made gifts ready . And I have told Ramu to place them on Abir's car. " 

Papa looked at Mishti and asked smiling : " Mishti beti , you are happy right . Do you have any problem here ? " 

Mishti : " Nahi Papa. I am completely ok " 

Mishti smiled saying and that gave Papa and Maa comfirt that she is ok in the house. 

Papa : " If you have any problem , you can come to me beta. No need to hesitate. And what is your next plan  about studies ?" 

Mishti : " Papa , my degree is completed now. It is vacation . And I wish to go for post graduation if you all are ok with it  " 

Maa: " why will be having any problem. We all want you to study further. Then if you want to do job you can also do that. Your marriage took place fast due to problems in both of your horoscope. That is why we made it fast. Now we will enjoy these vacation days here and then we can look for admission. Happy ? " 

Mishti was so much halpy hearing Maa and Papa. They were so understanding. She looked at Abir and he closed his both eyes saying he is also with her. After having breakfast servant brought the sweet Mishti has prepared in bowls and placed on the table. 

Papa tasted tge sweet and said looking at Maa ." From now on halwa making is my new bahu ' s duty. She is better than you Meenakshi. Mishti , you have made this so tasty. I loved it . "  

Maa laughed along with Papa and said." I am happy I got someone to make halwa for you. " 

Others also praised her for the sweet . Mishti looked at Abir. He was eating but was not saying anything about it.  After breakfast everyone was in the hall when when Papa called Mishti beside him. 

Maa handed him a gift box Papa gave it to Mishti .

Papa : " This is a small gift for making such tasty halwa. And you have to promise me you will make that often for me. " 

Mishti smiled and said : " Ji papa. Sure" Mishti took Papas blessings . Next Kunal came beside her. 

Kunal : " This is from your brother. " 

Mishti said thanks and took his blessings also. 

Maa asked Mishti to get ready to go to her home. Abir and Mishti went  to their room. Mishti went to her bag to take dress. But her hand was pulled and she stood up beside Abir. 

Abir : " Dont you want my gift for making sweet " 

Mishti : " Aap ko pasand aaya ? " 

Abir : " I loved it. Why I didnt said anything there is that my gift cannot by given from there. " 

Abir took both her hands in his and kissed on the palm of both hands. Mishti was touched by hus actions. It was beyond any gifts. 

Abir took a cover placed on the bed and gave her saying to wear that to go her home. Mishti went  to the changing room and wore the dress and wore the same jwellery . Seeing Mishti come out in a beautiful red saree Abir stood looking at her. 

From the way Abir was looking at her , Mishti got some danger signals. 

Mishti : " I am ready Abirji. " 

Abir came closer and cupped her cheeks and looked at her lips. Mishti understood what he want to do and she placed her hands on his back and got more closer silently giving the permissionto do what he want. Abir captured  her red lips without wasting any time. He sucked her lips like he was thirsty for them . 

He drank her sweet nector and once more sucking them  he left her lips. 

Abir saw her lipstick got messy and he told her that. Abir and Mishti wiped their lips and then Avir took her out. They both sat in the car and Maa said bye from the doorstep .

So I finished Part 3 and now waiting for your respnse. You can tell me your opinion. If anyone have some  ideas you can say that. And also point out my mistakes.  like and comment dears.  Forgive for the typing mistakes. 

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a  cute lovely piece 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

read both 2 and 3 rd parts...

they are awesome...

im loving this new story on mishbir...

eagerly waiting for next...

Angelina144 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

read both 2 and 3 rd parts...

they are awesome...

im loving this new story on mishbir...

eagerly waiting for next...

Thank you for the lovely comment. Happy that you liked the story. Will update soon.