Chandrachur Singh talks about his phase of disillusionment

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Set to make his comeback, Chandrachur Singh talks about his phase of disillusionmentByBollywood Hungama News Network

Created: Jun 8, 2020 - 14:31 IST

Chandrachur Singh is all set to make a comeback with the web series Aarya in which he plays Sushmita Sen's husband. In an interview with a tabloid, the actor spoke about his phase of disillusionment.

#Chandrachur Singh

Set to make his comeback, Chandrachur Singh talks about his phase of disillusionment

Chandrachur Singh became popular around the year 1996 with back-to-back hits with films like Maachis and Tere Mere Sapne. While he was touted to be the next big thing, he gradually disappeared from the movie business. The actor said that he went through a phase of disillusionment when his films started to get shelved. He said that when you get into the industry with a film like Maachis you expect better. He said that he could showcase his abilities based only on the offers that came his way. Singh said that he is happy with the little work he has done and does not want to sell himself short.

Singh said that he had faith that fortune will favour him one day and now with the boom in OTT, it has put the focus on stories. Aarya is inspired by the Dutch series Penoza. Sushmita Sen plays the role of a family-oriented woman who reluctantly takes charge of her husband's illicit drug business after he is murdered.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh god! That's Chandrachud? 😒He has not even aged well. 

When I saw the trailer I was wondering why 'Manoj Joshi' is wearing a hideous wig and why he is looking so different😒😆

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

Oh god! That's Chandrachud? 😒He has not aged well.

When I saw the trailer I was wondering why 'Manoj Joshi' is wearing a hideous wig and why he is looking so different😒😆

Did he ever look good?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Did he ever look good?

He is the object of my brothers nightmare. I sometimes play ‘Mere Khayalon Ke Malika’ to piss him off. Poor guy was traumatised with his and Aish’s pairing in the movie. He is the Voldermort of the house - who shall not be named

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Did he ever look good?

No. But now he looks horrible😆

Some ppl look better when they get old, but this guy had no luck even with that.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He was so good in machis then he got carried away n signed a few crappybmovies n his career ended he was kinda good looking then 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

He is the object of my brothers nightmare. I sometimes play ‘Mere Khayalon Ke Malika’ to piss him off. Poor guy was traumatised with his and Aish’s pairing in the movie. He is the Voldermort of the house - who shall not be named

Are you me?😳

JayaBachan thumbnail

How did you find out?

Shocked Oh My God GIF

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who is real and who is Nakli 😂