Originally posted by: Mrignaini
Surprised the SRK fan who is a chronic sl*t shamer hasn't made an appearance here. Just waiting for this topic to gain the right momentum I guess and her bechara SRK to receive a thrashing.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mrignaini
Surprised the SRK fan who is a chronic sl*t shamer hasn't made an appearance here. Just waiting for this topic to gain the right momentum I guess and her bechara SRK to receive a thrashing.

One of them is busy defending Deepika against shamingOriginally posted by: Mrignaini
Surprised the SRK fan who is a chronic sl*t shamer hasn't made an appearance here. Just waiting for this topic to gain the right momentum I guess and her bechara SRK to receive a thrashing.
The one who sees red at the mention of PC, DP, RS.
This 2nd comment on page 16 deserves a spot on hall of shame. SRK fans particularly SRK-RK fans have a habit of sl*t shaming those they don't deem worthy of their God/Emperor.
Originally posted by: Basskarrr
One of them is busy defending Deepika against shaming
Overwhelmingly, the sl*t shaming of that 100+ KWK was from SRK, SRK-RK breed. Think it's the built up frustration of the forum collectively bashing RK- Alia..
I can no longer find Brianna's not so subtle remark on DP being "a big opener" but here's what I could find:
Something about October https://x.com/himeshmankad/status/2039223116552138943?s=46
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
3