Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Aapke bhaiyaa baith gaye Mike par dekhiye unke pants 🤣

Isliye baad mein dubbing ki thi scene ki and awaz puri alag thi 😒

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mujhe entry scene mein actually buss ek hi cheez dekhni thi woh hai, 🤣 🤣 Karan ka two pigtails 🤣 but he had trimmed his growth of hair by then 😆

Karan with pigtails saving Prerna🤣🤣ye kya bol diya Ankie😆lol I just visualised him🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunita1986

Karan with pigtails saving Prerna🤣🤣ye kya bol diya Ankie😆lol I just visualised him🤣

sach mein.  just a few days ago before shooting the re-entry scene, in Maldives mein he was having these two chotu chotu cutesy pigtails, you can see them in his latest exercise video too 😆 I wanted to see them acche se 😭 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Bajju ke new year ka hairstyle ko dekhke we literally especially me and Sur wanted him to colour his hair in peacock style 🤣 Adrenaline Junkie for a reason. 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail

My most favourite Gif set ever. 

Going back to this until kuki loves me and makes me her mommy a gif out of love. 🤗

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

sach mein.  just a few days ago before shooting the re-entry scene, in Maldives mein he was having these two chotu chotu cutesy pigtails, you can see them in his latest exercise video too 😆 I wanted to see them acche se 😭 

Ikr he looked the cutest

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Morning 🤕

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Esha jii from Hyd made her appearance in our most historic 50th AT 

esha143

Posted: 9 months ago

Congratulations to all on reaching a milestone...All PreRish fans deserve this and many more such victories.....May we all be blessed with constant PreRish Scenes from now onwards....

I came to this forum around your 35th AT and have been a silent reader of every AT from there...you lot are a fun bunch and I enjoyed reading all your discussions....the nokh-jhoks....the BTS infos.....the character discussions....the track predictions....the WUs.....the GIFs....the Screenshots....everything has been so much fun to be a part of....I decided that I'll join in this 50th AT as a member and so officially this is my first AT post....I will be a silent reader mostly even now but will post if I have something to say....I'm a new PreRish shipper and I'm waiting for their relationship to evolve into potential it shows so much of the time....

All The Best To All You Wonderful Members out there....smiley27

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Just noticed the AT title 🤗❤️ 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Congratulations on new AT! 🥳

Beautiful Title!