Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Loved the prologue. Waiting eagerly for the story to start. 

Thank you! ❤️

Trying to post the first chapter today night or tomorrow❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

Chapter 1:- The Past               

Guilt engulfed Saheb as he stepped into the hospital. He was lost in his whole world. He was hesitating to come here, but had to, because his Dean, Dean Yogi was on his deathbed and wished to see his favourite students of his favourite batch of St.Teresa, Batch 2020. 

He broken out of his trance by a familiar voice. At the reception.

' What is Yogendra Vashisht's room number?'

' No. 41. Upstairs.'

' Bunty! How are you?' Saheb approached him and said.

They hugged and Bunty said after broke apart,' I didn't expect anyone to be here, to be honest.'

' Neither did I.'

' I just hope others show up. How's life, Saheb?'

' Life moulded me according to its requirements. You won't recognise me now.'

' You are still the same, Saheb, inspite of all your claims that you have changed.'

' Hello, Guys! ' 

' Kanchan! Hi! Missed you!'

' I missed you guys too! ' she took them in a group hug.

' Ouch! You will seriously break my bones, Kanchan!' yelled Bunty.

' Not possible. You are not that thin Bunty at all!'

' Gym, Kanchan. Gym. You should join too.'

' Why?'

' Because you seriously need to get out of this aunty wali shape.'

' Bunty!!!' Kanchan yelled and smacked his arm.

' Ouch! It hurts!'

' You two haven't changed!' Saheb sighed.

' So, Guys, what's going on!' the clicking sound of heels was heard.

Kanchan instantly recognised the sugar coated voice. The owner of the voice was undoubtedly of Manya. Manya Israni. Cheerleader if the college and self declared Diva.

' Oh it's you! I hadn't expected you here, Manya!' said Kanchan after the two broke apart after the hug.

' Yeah, Me! Although I hate hospitals, I had to come. Who you want to miss a chance to see Ani... I mean Dean...' she replied, slyly.

' Why don't you be straight forward that you came here to meet my best friend, Anish?' Bunty asked and crossed his arms across his chest.

Manya sat in the sofa and said,' What's the point of asking if you already know it. By the way, I am still a human. I can't see Dean in this condition and can't refuse his last wish.' her voice faltered.

' By the way, Shravan was Anish's best friend, nit you, Bunty.'

' Yeah, I know. Shravan, Shravan Malhotra. The only guy who had the guts to stand in front of Anish and look into his eyes and reply. I wonder how they became friends.'

' Only because of Suman.' Kanchan sighed.

' And she became the cause of the crack in their friendship.'

' It was Devika, Saheb. Not Suman. Suman was the innocent one. The one who suffered the most.' replied Kanchan. Devika was the best friend, but Suman is her sister.

' Because she was the  silent and reserved one. Flawless. But there was two things to worry about her. That she can't hurt anyone. And she believes everyone. Trusts everyone.

' Poor she. The people whom she loved the most and trusted, broke her heart. Shravan, Anish and even Devika. Her so called best friend.' Manya huffed.

For the first time,  Kanchan agreed.

Bunty - 'But I still don't believe this. There definitely was some misunderstanding between them.'

Saheb- ' It would be better if we don't comment anything.'

' But let me tell you, my Anish was and is innocent.'

' Ya ya. We know that.' replied Saheb and rolled his eyes.

' Remember the day Shravan joined us?' Kanchan asked.

' Yes!  Who can forget that day!'

Nearly 6 years ago:-

It was the first day of final year of St.Teresa. There was hubbub all around. Girls were seen chatting happily. Boys were busy competing writing their rivals. The love birds were seen walking together, hand in hand.

A sweet girl, wearing a pink top and blue jeans was seen lost in her whole world in her whole world unless and until her bestie came and pinched her arm.

' Ouch! Devika! It hurts!'

' What can I do? I was calling you from behind, but you were too lost to pay attention. Leave it aside. Have you seen my Babu?'

' You mean the dumbo Anish?'

' Hey, don't call him dumbo again, Suman. Why do you tease him? He doesn't like it!'

' That is why I do it, sweetie.' said Suman and smiled.

' You are...aghh leave it. But I love you the way you are.'

' Hi girls!' Bunty came there.

' Hi Anish ka chamcha.' 

' Suman!'

' You guys stop! Where is my Babu, Anish.'

' Ummm... Over there.' he replied and pointed at a distance.

Devika was furious at the sight infront of them. Her Babu, her Anish was openly flirting with Miss Manya Israni!

' I swear, I will kill him today! No no! Both of them today!'

She snatched the juice can from Saheb, who was sitting at a distance and approached Anish and Manya with a smile on her face.

' Good job, Anish!!! You are back to your old ways again! Superior, Fantastic, awesome!' 

Anish fumbled for a reply.

Devika turned to Manya and said,' You know, Manya, I just saw on an app that a new washing machine has arrived in the market! You need it I think.'

' Why will I need? I already have a washing machine at home.'

' You will need it now because this is the bestest washing machine till date.' saying this,she poured the contents of the can on Manya's dress and marched off after giving the warning of,' Beware! Never come near Anish!'

Manya was about to say something to Anish, but he was already in his way behind Devika, who was being pacified by Suman, who tried to cool down her best friend.

' Arrey, Anish dekh, someone is keeping his bike on your parking space!' Bunty said and pointed to the parking lot.

' Saheb, do I pay you less for managing my space in the parking lot?' Anish crossed his arms and asked Saheb, who was busy trying to make the guy understand to not park his bike there.

' is this your dad's property?' the guy came in front of him and asked, with his head held high.

' Nope. Not dad's, but mine.' replied Anish and crossed his arms across his chest.

' Whatever.'

' What's your name?'

' Shravan. Shravan Malhotra.'

' Seems like newly admitted. Here, take my car keys and park it.' Anish smirked. The throat of Saheb dried up.

Shravan grabbed the keys and said,' Uh hun. Nice car. Duster X10. Manufactured in America. Fine...'

' Oye, Tu Insaan hai ya Google?' Dimpy asked.( The only character from the movie here, besides Dean and Coach Karan Shah).

Anish was walking back to the building with Bunty when he heard the sounds of his car and turned back to recieve the biggest shock of his life.

There was mud all over his car and he saw Shravan come out of the car in swag. He was about to run to him to beat him up, when a girl's laughter got his attention. Suman! 

Suman was laughing at what was happening! She was enjoying the view.

'Finally! Someone is here to compete with Anish!'

Shravan was surprised at her too. She was the only one among the viewers who was laughing at the sight before her. He was amused too. Unknown to him, a smile formed in his lips automatically.

' Hey! What did you do?'

' Just what I was supposed to do. Here, take this 500 rupees. Clean this. And keep the savings, if any, with yourself.'

' Hey you!' Anish grabbed his collar. And this is where the fight began.

Cut to Dean's office:

' You guys love to fight, I see. That is why there is this Tata and Bata gang. From tomorrow onwards, I shouldn't see this. Anish?'

' Yes, Sir.'

' Behave yourself. And you Shravan, I hope you will be as good as I have heard.'

' Yes, Sir!' both the boys said together.

They came out of the office and went on seperate ways, not before glaring at each other.

Shravan was in his own world when he collided with someone and the books fell down.

' Ouch!'  yelled the girl.

He picked her up and said,' I am sorry. I should have looked.'

' No No, it's absolutely ok...'

' Shravan. Shravan Malhotra.' replied Shravan, with a smile.

' it's okay, Shravan. I should also have looked. By the way, I am Suman. Suman Tiwari.'

' Hello, Suman, nice to meet you. ' he forwarded his hand for a shake.

Hesitantly she shaked hands.

They proceed towards the assembly hall.

Suman went to the front. Shravan was about to follow her when Saheb came and put a hand on his shoulder.

' Yes?'

' Hello, Shravan. I am Saheb. Bravo! What you did with Anish Nanda today was out dream. The dream of Bata gang. Come, let's sit here.'

' But there is a vacant seat in the front!'

' Bank mein account hai?'

' What?'

' Only rich people sit in the front!'

' I am wishing to open an account soon,wanna join?'

Saying this, he went front.

' Best of luck, Bro.' sighed  Saheb and took his seat in the back.

Much to everyone's surprise, Shravan moved to the front row and sat beside Suman.

Chapter 1 finished!!!

Done! Waiting for your reviews! 

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start Mishti!! Interesting concept! Can't wait to read more. I liked the whole Anish vs. Shravan intro...Suman seems nice but maybe a rich brat?

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Nice start Mishti!! Interesting concept! Can't wait to read more. I liked the whole Anish vs. Shravan intro...Suman seems nice but maybe a rich brat?

Thank you! ❤️

Yeah, Suman is a rich brat 😛

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the update. Reminded me the starting of the movie.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Loved the update. Reminded me the starting of the movie.

Thank you! ❤️ 

I am glad you liked it and connected it with the movie! ❤️

Thank you so much! 

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Nice start Mishtu

Curious to know what happened in past

Loved the bonding of Bunty, Kanchan, Saheb👍🏼

Shravan's entry

Aww

Suman sweet girl

AniKa and Manya🤣

ShraNish Tashan🥳

SuVan are so cute❤️

I could relate to characters 

Bunty, Saheb, Kanchan- Jeet, Kaizad, Shruti

Manya- Tanya

Shravan- Abhimanyu

Anish- Rohan

Devika- Shanaya

Suman- Different character 

Thanks for update 

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hated the movie but I loved your update! Gosh now I'm gonna imagine your wonderful writing instead of the crappy Karan Johar film for the title SOTY!smiley41

Waiting for the next!

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Unresed in previous post.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Nice start Mishtu

Curious to know what happened in past