Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Before starting I would like to ask you guys to the song Stay Stay by Taylor Swift! It's a fluff song like this OS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlOfs4VMtBA

Stay!

Shravan and Suman had been in a relationship for 3 months. It was the month of November and Suman had been selected to a NCC camp. Shravan was going to celebrate his birthday on 16th of November and Suman's camp was going to end on the same day as his birthday. But her possibility of returning of the same day was very small. Shravan told her to go for it with a smile but Suman knew that sadness behind his smile that his heart was asking her to stay! She promised him that she would try her best to come back on time.

16th of November-

Shravan got up to find his sister, mother and chachi with a cake and some gifts in their hands. They wished him and he cut the cake. He then thanked them, collected the gifts and went down to take his father's blessings. Suman had asked him to take parents blessings first and he had promised to follow her instructions. His father was very impressed to see his son following the right path and wished him a long happy life. Shravan quickly freshened up and got ready for school.

As he was about to take his bike out he looked at Suman's house. The bright smile on his face instantly vanished when he realised that Suman wasn't there and the possibilities of her coming today were quite small.

*Flashback*

Suman was packing her bag for the NCC camp while Shravan was helping her. After finishing the packaging Suman looked at Shravan and spoke, "Shravan, I am not carrying any phone with me as it's against the NCC rules. I won't be able to wish you on your special day so don't feel sad about it. My wishes are always there with you! Many many happy returns of the day in advance dear boyfriend! Suman leaned and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

*Flashback ends*

A soft smiled crawled against his lips remembering her words. The jacaranda tree in front of his house was filled with purple-lavender flowers, Suman loved the blossom of jacaranda. He looked at surroundings and took a deep breath. He started riding to his school passing by the school bus. He habitually looked up and felt sad when he didn't find Suman. 

As Shravan entered the class he was wished by Saheb and his civilian friends. He moved to his bench and heard Anish speaking to Devika, "Some people claim to be in a relationship even when their girlfriend doesn't wish them on their birthday! Fake people." Shravan kept his bag and loudly called Saheb, "Some people are even jealous of their friends achievements. Just because they weren't for selected for a camp." Anish slammed his book as he saw the teacher enter.

The entire day went gloomy for Shravan as his buddy, best-friend, girlfriend wasn't there with him. He wasn't able to understand what was wrong with him. He was missing his Sumo from the last nine days but today it seemed as if his emotions were flowing like the Niagara falls.  

When he went home he found Bunty waiting for him outside. Shravan called him inside and went to change his clothes. When Shravan came out his mother spoke, "Child, Bunty and your friends have organised a party! You should attend it" Shravan narrowed his eyes at Bunty and spoke, "You know right? I don't wish to celebrate my birthday today" Bunty dramatically spoke, "What about the arrangements I did? I wasted my entire life planning for the party only for it to get cancelled. What face will I show to the world?" Shravan slapped his arm lightly and took his bike's key. As they stepped out of the house Shravan checked his watch, "We should wait for some time! She might come, you never know!" Bunty shook his head, "Miyaan she said she won't be back after 6.00 PM. It's already quarter past 6, you're holding on too many hopes!" Shravan nodded and went to the party.

The party was arranged in a club. The party flashlights were dancing throughout the club. The smell of perfumes, sweat as well alcohol ran throughout the room. Shravan had always been a party person but today he didn't feel like partying. As Shravan entered the club wishes started flowing in. His spirits rose a bit after seeing his old friends. They all invited him to the dance floor. Before Shravan could refuse Bunty spoke, "Miyaan go on the dance floor and enjoy your day!" He pulled Shravan down and spoke in his ears, "Suman too won't be happy to find you sulking, go live the day!" Shravan smiled at Bunty and joined his friends.

Suman stood at the entrance of the club with a cake box in her hand. She at first wasn't able to adjust her eyes to colorful lights. She felt a bit uncomfortable due to the loud noise and smell of alcohol. As she stepped in she could see youngsters of her age clad in sparkly outfits, fake accessories screaming their lungs out on the dance floor. She asked a girl, "Where is Shravan?" The girl pointed at the dance floor. Suman shifted her gaze to the dance floor and saw Shravan twirling a girl as she giggled. Suman asked the girl besides her about the girl dancing on the floor. The girl replied, "She is Anita, you can say she is the female version of Shravan. They both aren't similar in choices and character but the aura they both carry is similar. Who are you by the way? Haven't seen you earlier. Maybe you belong to his new school." Suman could see that Shravan now had held Anita by her waist as they were moving to the tunes of the song. They both were dancing like they didn't care about the world and were happy in their own space. Suman replied, "I am Suman Tiwari, Shravan's girlfriend" The girl scanned Suman who was wearing a pair of jeans and a simple floral top, "Don't lie! It's just not possible. Shravan won't date someone like you! He doesn't like boring people. He'll be with someone like Anita" Suman kept the cake on a table besides her and shouted, "I am that bloody fraud Malhotra's girlfriend, or maybe was! You're right! He does seem interested in that girl" Hearing Suman shout silence prevailed throughout the room. Shravan didn't hear the words but looked at the direction of sound and his eyes lit like a bulb. He loudly called, "Sumo!" Suman looked at Shravan with red eyes and saw him approaching her she shouted, "Dare you call me Sumo! It's Suman for you!" and she started moving out. She could hear Shravan screaming, "Stay!... Sumo Stay!..." but she turned a deaf ear to his pleas and furiously left the place. Shravan collected his keys from Bunty and ran behind her but she disappeared in thin air.

When Shravan reached his house he saw that the lights of Suman's room were on. He tried calling her but she wasn't ready to answer any of his calls. So he called Kanchan and told her, 'Suman arrived at my party and I guess something happened there. She just angrily left from there. Trust me Kancha I didn't commit any mistake this time. Pls will you tell me why is she upset?' Kanchan could feel sincerity in his voice and thought of giving him a chance. When she inquired Suman but couldn't get much out of her. Kanchan was going to call Shravan when Suman took Kanchan's mobile and threw it on her bed. She warned her that she shouldn't remain in contact with a person like Shravan who runs behind fake glamour and girls. Kanchan nodded and later secretly messaged Shravan to meet her the next morning from Damru's mobile.

Sleep was the last thing on Shravan's mind. He tossed and turned in his bed thinking about the various reasons which caused Suman to turn into a erupting volcano. He earlier had thought about confronting her in her house itself but then the situation would have worsened as no family members except Avni and Kanchan knew about their relationship. He eventually surrendered himself to sleep due to the tiredness of the long day.

The next day he met Kanchan in the veranda of school. Kanchan told him, "Suman is upset with you because she thinks that you run behind girls and fake fame. You should solve the matter. She was sobbing last night. But dare you hurt my sister" Shravan thought for a second or two and realised that she might be upset about Anita. A huge wave of relief washed Shravan, he laughed at it and spoke to Kanchan, "Your sister is such a cutie... she gets angry over something which shouldn't even cause us harm. Your sister is really a cutie..." Shravan narrated the whole incident to Kanchan from his point of his view. Kanchan was relieved to know that the problem wasn't anything big and could be solved easily.  Suddenly she felt a hand pull her. Suman narrowed her eyes at Kanchan and spoke, "You liar! You said yesterday you won't remain in contact with him" Kanchan looked at the clock on the wall, "I have a class to attend bye!" Kanchan ran from the place. Suman obviously had heard the whole conversation and was feeling guilty of her prejudiced mindset. She looked at Shravan and said, "Let's talk" Shravan nodded and was about to speak but he found Capt. Khurana approaching them. Khurana soon called Suman for some discussion about her camp. Shravan gave a sad smile thinking tha he has to wait for some more time again and entered his class.

After sometime Shravan was practicing for the annual day in the auditorium. Suman came the near entrance but found the Shravan's civilian friends blocking army students who weren't participating. She smiled to herself thinking how she was given the special treatment due to Shravan. She entered the auditorium without even looking at the gate keepers, they to didn't stop their tiger's tigress. She went to band students and told them something to which they all nodded. She took the mic and started speaking, "Dear organizers please give your review on this performance" Shravan the organizer looked at her from a distance and knew she was talking about him. He smiled at her, came near the stage and nodded at her. All students were now looking between Shravan and Suman with all attention they could give. The band started playing some tune and Suman started singing-

I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night

I threw my phone across the room at you

I was expecting some dramatic turn away

But you stayed

This morning I said we should talk about it

'Cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved

That's when you came in wearing a football helmet

And said, "Okay, let's talk"

And I said

Stay, stay, stay

I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time

You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad

But I think that it's best if we both stay

Before you, I'd only meet self indulgent takers

Who took all of their problem out on me

But you carry my groceries and now I'm always laughing

And I love you, because you have given me no choice but to

Stay, stay, stay

I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time

You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad

But I think that it's best if we both stay

Stay, stay, stay

You took the time to memorize me

My fears, my hopes and dreams

I just like hanging out with you

All the time

All those times that you didn't leave

It's been occurring to me

I'd like to hang out with you

For my whole life

Stay

And I'll be loving you for quite some time

No one else is gonna love me when I get mad, mad, mad

So I think that it's best if we both stay, stay, stay

Stay, stay, stay

Shravan had never heard Suman singing. Her voice was euphonic. As Suman stopped singing she looked at Shravan. She could clearly see adoration in his eyes, for her . His eyes had the typical soft look he carried whenever she was around. He cleared his throat and spoke, "I am impressed Suman, let's talk about it, shall we?" Suman smiled at him, "Yes!" They heard the bell ringing indicating it was time for interval. Suman asked Shravan, "In the canteen?" Shravan nodded and spoke, "After you, Sumo " Suman smiled after seeing his goofy smile and moved forward.

As they were walking Suman spoke, "Shravan I am sorry for yesterday's incident. I judged you even before knowing your side. I am actually sorry!" 

Shravan didn't speak anything for some seconds but then said "But what made Brigadier Sumo this angry? She usually thinks twice before acting!" 

Suman smiled at the trust he had for her, "Sometimes I too loose myself to emotions for the people I care about. By the time our camp ended I was very tried but soon left it and started coming towards your house. I called Avni to get you ready and come outside so that I we could celebrate your birthday but she told me that you went for some club party. I thought you would wait for me. I know I was over-expecting. I felt a bit sad but then came to the club.The smell of alcohol and those loud noises had put me off. I saw you there dancing happily with Anita. I felt jealous but then some girl at your party said that you will never like a girl like me who is boring. I foolishly believed her and vent out all my frustration and anger on you.  I am not blaming them though... I was at fault but all this things just triggered me." Suman atlast opened up.

Shravan pulled her cheeks and chuckled, "I love my jealous girlfriend. You don't have to worry about Anita. She is like my twin sister. I should have waited for you, I too am at fault. And about the frustration part, I am your stress ball and you are mine. Don't ever feel that you're boring! You're the most amazing, exciting person I have ever met. How did her highness Brigadier Sumo apologize but? It's very rare" Shravan uttered the last lines with a sarcastic tone

Suman laughed at him, "I heard your POV while you were talking with Kancha and then Riya told me how Anish would taunt you about us but you stood out for us every time. That's why I thought of apologizing in front of everyone the way you did after the party incident!"

"Stop eavesdropping on our conversations. It's against army discipline Sumo. And yes I loved your apology. You are my nightingale from now on. But it ain't enough I need something more!"

Suman stopped in her tracks, "What do you want?"

"I want to compensate for yesterday! Let's go for boating today after school!"

Suman smiled at his childishness, "Done my barbie doll! I'll return in some time, Riya had called me to the lab for some work." 

Suman started walking away when Shravan called her out, "STAY! Let's cut the cake today you brought for me. I asked Bunty to bring it home yesterday!"

Suman was awestruck, she looked around and found that no one was looking at them! She quickly sent a flying kiss. Shravan caught it and put it in his heart, "It will always STAY here"

Suman giggled at his antics and left for the lab.

That's it! Thanks for reading!

Pls post your reviews on this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

lovely job dear...so good...suman in ncc ! love it

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Such a sweet OS Lavy! Loved the ending!

Also I read Niagara as Nisarga!🤣 Yesterday's weather certainly had a toll on my vatavaran😆

Thanks for taking out the time to pen it on our requests Lavy!😳👍🏼

P.S It's still 5am here and I'm all wide eyes😆 Glad you posted the OS before going to to bed! Will try resting for a bit now or I'll feel drowsy for the entire day😆

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Cute OS. Loved it. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lovely job dear...so good...suman in ncc ! love it

Thanks Meena!🤗

Glad that you liked it!

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Aww so cute❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Neeraja!🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Such a sweet OS Lavy! Loved the ending!

Also I read Niagara as Nisarga!🤣 Yesterday's weather certainly had a toll on my vatavaran😆

Thanks for taking out the time to pen it on our requests Lavy!😳👍🏼

P.S It's still 5am here and I'm all wide eyes😆 Glad you posted the OS before going to to bed! Will try resting for a bit now or I'll feel drowsy for the entire day😆

Thanks Babu!❤️

My reaction to @bold🤣

I hope you can hear it🤣

I will always write whenever I get time!😳

Why did you wake up so early Babu?😲😆 Hope you rested well!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Thanks Babu!❤️

My reaction to @bold🤣

I hope you can hear it🤣

I will always write whenever I get time!😳

Why did you wake up so early Babu?😲😆 Hope you rested well!

Awesome gif!🤣 Yes I can hear it, feel it, reel it! I was crazy about CID at one point, rather still am!😳 Lovely people in person too!😃

Don't know why I woke up that early cuz I never do but did sleep for a while after that😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Awesome gif!🤣 Yes I can hear it, feel it, reel it! I was crazy about CID at one point, rather still am!😳 Lovely people in person too!😃

Don't know why I woke up that early cuz I never do but did sleep for a while after that😆

I too loved CID!❤️ But all good things come to an end😭

Have heard good things about the cast!😳

That's good!

During my last board paper of 10th I was so happy that I had been awake since 3 AM and then I slept in the afternoon😆

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aww Lavy this was so good! Loved every bit of it! Jelly Sumo was a treat to read! Hope they show this side of her on the show. I really like how Shravan stood up for Suman in front of AniKa and shut them up. Ending was super cute! Awesome! 👍🏼