Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much the update! I absolutely loved it and can't wait for the next parts. Karishma's story seems full of mystery. I agree with Mishti here, it's definitely grey- I cannot support Karishma nor can I completely hate her. Also, I cannot wait for Abir to finally talk to Mishti. 

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Superb Shonali! Loved the update. 

"Maybe you cannot control her like you cannot control me."

You've hit on one of the main reasons Meenu dislikes Mishti and never wanted her as her bahu, and especially Abir's wife. 

Yes!! Meenu just wants to be a control freak no matter who it is. And Mishti is not someone who can be easily controlled. So yah.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya27

Wowwww Shona, 

Loved how the story progresses ... Mishti's thought process is very clear and portrays her dilemma well,  with so many unanswered questions lingering in her mind for all these years she definitely needs some space which abir understand and adheres now.. Still a past of me is yearning for abir to console her right away and reduce her pain 

Eagerly waiting for their heart to hear conversation 💔

Hellooo Riyaaa!!!

Exactly! She has too much going on. So it will be hard for her to converse what she is feeling right now. She needs that space.

Wait for it.

Thank you for reading and commenting.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you for the update and for PM....

Well written..... Wish Mishbir have a heart to heart conversation on this... 

Eagerly waiting for the next part....

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

And wait for it!! *wink* *wink*

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ViSions

Khudgarzi ki chadar odhe, kyu rishta dagmagaata hai?

Nice progress in the story I must say, the kunal mishti and sheila part was jaan of this chapter followed by Abir Vs Meenu..

And can't forget to mention Mishri and her question "Did you like, not love her? Or not want her?” , Baap re..!! 

So, Abir has a surprise for Mishti, hmm interesting..

Will patiently wait for the next part, kyuki intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai.😉😉😉

Hamesha! And the worse thing is people who are mere collateral damage (According to some) suffer the most.

Haha! I am glad you liked it. I thought just to add little bit for other than the very serious chapters currently going on.

I will definitely try and update soon.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Thank you so much the update! I absolutely loved it and can't wait for the next parts. Karishma's story seems full of mystery. I agree with Mishti here, it's definitely grey- I cannot support Karishma nor can I completely hate her. Also, I cannot wait for Abir to finally talk to Mishti. 

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Yes!! its grey. Some situations are always grey. They can never be fully right or fully wrong.

And wait for it.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Chapter 5: Storm is coming?

Mishti! I have a surprise waiting for you”. Abir whispered after ending his call.

Abir coughed and cleared his throat to get Mishti’s and Kunal’s attention. They both looked towards him and smiled. Abir walked towards them and informed Mishti to get ready soon, as they had to leave for the NGO for some work. Mishti nodded and headed towards their room to get ready. Abir put his hands on Kunal’s shoulder and pressed it to show his gratitude in efforts he was putting to make Mishti feel better. Kunal nodded as well and left to carry on with his routine.

As they arrived at the NGO, Mishti got busy with the NGO didi’s while Abir went to look for something. Abir called Mishti from the back as she was busy looking through some paperworks. “Mishti.. I have a surprise for you”. Mishti smiled as she heard him and turned around. She looked towards him curiously. Abir stepped to his right and Mishti found Mishti who was hiding behind Abir.

Abir recalled his phone conversation with Mishri as Mishti stood shocked.

Flashback

Hello. Who is this?” Abir asked. There was a brief pause on the call. Abir was about to disconnect his call when he heard a voice.

Hello!! Who is this?” Abir asked again.

“Hi!! Mr Abir.. I am… I am Mishri.. Mr Shekhar Kapoor’s daughter.” whispered Mishri nervously.

Abir was shocked listening to the name. Somewhere he was hoping it was Mishti’s mom call. He hadn't expected Mishri to call. He awkwardly greeted her and questioned her whispering. Mishri greeted him back and told him that her parents had no idea about the call. She wanted to make sure that they wouldn't find out. Abir wondered how she had managed to find a way to contact him. Mishri informed Abir that she had sneaked her dad’s phone and got his and Mishti’s number. She also told him that she wanted to call Mishti but she wasn't sure if Mishti would be ok. So she had called him instead. A smile appeared on Abir’s face when he heard how Mishri managed to contact him. “Mini Chorni” Abir said that to himself, raised his eyebrows and nodded his head with surprise. “I can finally see where all the chorni’s are produced.” Abir joked around and left Mishri confused. Abir diverted the topic and inquired about the reason for her call. 

Look! I don't know how much you know….but” Mishri started to explain but Abir interrupted her.

I know.” Abir confirmed again.

So like!!! You know like!!! We both are sisters. I mean half sisters..” Mishri tried to confirm nervously.

Yes! I do know.” Abir confirmed again.

I really wanted to meet her. I don't know if she is ok or not. I felt like weird asking her. So my best bet was contacting you. I saw you last night. The way you were taking care of her. I thought maybe you were the best judge for me to find out whether she even wants to meet me. She is my sister. My elder sister… And that also makes you my brother in law.” Both Abir and Mishri smiled at that. “I swear to god if I had known about her earlier, I would not have wasted any time. I just want to meet her. I just want to get to know her. Do you think it's possible? Do you think she will be ready to meet me?” Mishri almost choked at her last statement. She was so emotional that she had no idea whether she was even able to put her point across properly. 

Abir took a moment to think about it. He wasn't sure if Mishti was ready but he thought maybe Mishri’s enthusiasm and innocence could actually bring a lost smile on Mishti’s face. Maybe meeting and getting to know Mishri could make Mishti feel better. He informed Mishri to come by the NGO. He also informed Mishri that he was planning to surprise her. Mishri was unsure about the surprise part but she chose to not argue as she knew Abir would know better. 

Present

Mishti stood shocked. She wasn't able to move. She wasn't able to figure out how she was supposed to react. She looked towards Abir who was smiling at her and then looked towards Mishri who was nervously smiling towards her. She was in disbelief. Abir signaled the girls to greet. To not make things anymore uncomfortable, both the girls awkwardly hugged each other. Abir directed them towards the office and decided to give some privacy to the girls.

Ummm. Hiiii” Mishri greeted again.

Hii..” Mishti took a pause as she couldn't figure out a way to converse with her. She had just found out that she had a sister. She wasn't sure on what to say and what not to say. She had no idea why Mishri was there. She assumed that probably she just wanted to get to know her. But was she ready? Not having any other response from Mishti, Mishri tried to talk again.

How are you?” asked Mishri.

“I am ok. How about you? Did you want something to eat? Should I get you something?” Mishti tried her level best to ease off her obvious awkwardness. Mishri shook her head.

Both of them struggled to find words to talk further. Mishri finally decided to not wait and just address the issue. “I hope you are not hating me. I mean I know it's normal and natural. But I swear. I had no idea about you. So please please don't hate me. Please” Mishri almost begged.

Mishti felt sorry for her and held her hands. “Please don't Mishri. I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. I have no reasons to hate or dislike you Mishri” said Mishti earnestly.

No! I know you do. After whatever our mom did with you! How can she do that? My dad also lied to me. I am sooo sooo mad at them. I am not even talking to them. I don't even want to see them right now.” Mishri cried.

Mishri! Do your parents even know that you are here?” Mishti doubted her. Mishri was nervous. But she knew Mishti had caught her red handed. It was better to be honest.

No! They don't know. As I said. I am mad at them and not talking to them.” Mishri confessed. Mishti was shocked. No matter what the reason was, she felt Mishri still wasn't old enough to pull a stunt like that. She took her phone immediately and texted Shekhar informing him about Mishri’s whereabouts. Mishri noticed her texting and she inquired about it. Upon learning that Mishti had informed her parents, she was irked. She asked her the reason.

Mishri! They are your parents. They should know. They have every right to know.” Mishti tried explaining.

“But what about that thing our mom did with you?” asked Mishri.

That is between me and her. I don't really have a better way to say this but you don't need to interfere here.” Mishti again made an effort to explain Mishri again.

Mishri smiled. She looked down and said “You know when I have a fight with my friends or when I have a disagreement with one of my parents, the other usually tries to get in the middle of that. Would you call that interference as well?” Mishti smiled at Mishri’s question. She reminded her of her times where she had questioned her elders of their hypocrisy. Mishti could see the similarity Shekhar was trying to point out between the girls.

When the elders interfere or try to get in the middle of things, their aim is mostly to make things better. Do you think your way is making things better?” Mishri was stumped at Mishti’s question. She knew Mishti was right. She would have just acted immature. She would have probably made things worse by acting out of impulse. She closed her eyes and apologized. Mishti smiled and told her to apologize to her parents instead.

What do you do when you don't agree with their actions? I just don't agree with our mom”. Mishri was clearly irritated.

Mishri! I hope you don't take this in the wrong way again. But she isnt my mom.” Mishti tried being honest which left Mishri shocked. “She is just the person who gave birth to me. And to answer your answer, if you don't agree with their actions, you can question them.” Mishti answered.

Then would you not?” Mishti was confused with Mishri’s question. “Even if you don't consider her as your mother, don't you have questions? Do you not want to get your answers?” Mishri asked curiously.

No…. I don't.” Mishti tried to look away and almost choked. She had tears in her eyes.

Would you not want to get to know her?” Mishti shook her head. Mishri had tears in her eyes. 

Would you not want to get to know me?” Mishri choked and almost started crying. Mishti looked towards her with tears in her eyes. She was about to answer when Shekhar showed up in the room. He was clearly mad at Mishri for not informing him. He knew he wouldn't have stopped her had she informed him. He thanked Mishti for informing him and ordered Mishri to get in the car immediately. They had to be home as Karishma was worried sick about her. Mishri looked towards Mishti with tears, looking for answers. 

Mishti was looking down at the mention of Karishma. Mishri was upset for not getting her answer and she walked away with Shekhar.

What happened?” Abir was confused as he saw Shekhar take Mishri away. 

Mishri did not inform them that she was here. Mr Kapoor was rightfully mad” said Mishti with a straight face. Abir was about to ask something but Mishti interrupted him and told him she wanted to go home. 

Meanwhile Shekhar was mad at Mishri for leaving the house without informing them. “What were you thinking by pulling a stunt like that?” asked a very angry and worried father.

I just wanted to meet her dad. She is my sister. You of all people should understand this. You knew how much I have alway craved to have a sibling. And now that I have one, I didn't want to miss a chance to get to know her. To make her my family.” Mishri confessed emotionally.

I hear you honey. And I am all for it. But you do realize you might have just made it…” Before Shekhar could finish his sentence, Mishri interrupted him. “Worse, I know dad. Mishti di already told me. I am sorry about that. It’s just I am not able to wrap my head around the fact that mom left her daughter like that. I was mad. I was also mad because I felt like I missed a chance of having a sibling because of that. And I acted out of impulse.” Mishri confessed. Shekhar felt bad for his child and gave her a side hug.

Mishri recalled how she had questioned Karishma on whether she hated Mishti and how Karishma had denied the allegation. “Dad… Were you the reason mom left her? I mean! Did you not want her?” Mishri asked Shekhar looking directly into his eyes.

Mishri! No sweetheart. How can you even accuse me of something like that? I would have loved to have Mishti around. I would have loved for you to grow up with a sibling. Do you know why I named you Mishri? Because a part of me wanted us to come across Mishti one day. A part of me wished to have her as our family one day. What if one fine day if she becomes a part of the family, everyone knows that you both are sisters. That no one questions.” Shekhar tried to explain his side.

Then why did mom do this to her? I just can't understand this.” Mishri covered her head with her hands.

Honey! You really need to cut your mom some slack. You were not in her place. You don't know what situation she was in. Don't judge her so harshly.” Shekhar tried explaining Mishri again.

I don't want to dad. But I can't help it. I am constantly putting myself in Mishti shoes. How would I have left if she had abandoned me? Tell me dad! Would you have liked it if she did the same with me? Would you not have stopped her?” Mishri’s questions were unstoppable. Shekhar was finding it hard to reason with her but he still tried to.

Of course I would. And trust me I tried for Mishti too. I am not lying. But your mother just wasn't in her right frame of mind. And she still isn't ready to face her.” Shekhar was helplessly trying to reason his side.

Maybe you didn't try hard enough dad. And in regards to facing her, tell mom she doesnt need to worry about it. She isnt looking for any answers. Guess that part is sorted for her. She again got what she wanted.” Their car stopped and Mishri stepped out of the car and walked in their house. Mishri’s last statement Shekhar with millions of thoughts. Was she right? Were those just mere excuses? Should he have tried harder?

While Abir and Mishti were on their way back home, he asked her, “Are you happy after meeting your sister, Mishti?

Edited by BB_CallmeC - 3 years ago
fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are a good writer dear

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

You are a good writer dear

Thank you so much! <3

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wish they had had some more time to talk, but clearly Mishti needs more time to process all this. Also easy to understand Mishri's questions. Beautifully written as usual.