Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

wow...this is worth the wait...

i just love the update...

everything put up so well...

mishti is stronger and knows how to keep it separate...

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Abir is gonna know Mishti's secret or i should say Mishti's deepest fear after reading her diary.

Once again beautifully written. I am in love with this story.

Waiting for the next part.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Wow šŸ‘I read the whole chapter with a calming smile on my faceā¤ļøMishbir are truly magical and you have depicted it so well I also loved how Abir was thinking about how his bandage theory would not work for everyone and Mishti has her own ways to deal with pain. 

Looking forward to the next chapter: can't wait to find out what Mishti wrote in the diary. Just hoping Mishti doesn't get mad at Abir for reading her diary. 

Thank you so much. I am glad to know that you liked it. <3 <3 <3 This is one of my fav updates too.

I will try my best to update it soon.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

MishBir hain, toh shower romance toh mandatory ban jata hai šŸ˜Š. Nice write-up. Waiting to see what secrets Mishti shares with her diary - you know, I never used a diary as a child because I knew no one at home would feel there was anything wrong in picking it up and reading šŸ˜†. Accha hai dono hi aise hain, so there is no expectation of privacy šŸ˜›.

Hahhaha! Yah Shower romance or fun is mandatory for MishBir.

I will try to update soon for the diary entry. Still working on it. Not sure when I can update it,

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

When I was reading it I could totally imagine how rheshah would enact dis scenes as mishbir . wish we had dis kind of writing in our show . The pain , d transparency, d trust , d truthfulness Which all is required in a relationship it was all there in your story .

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

I am really very glad to know you like and connect to my version of stories and characters.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

wow...this is worth the wait...

i just love the update...

everything put up so well...

mishti is stronger and knows how to keep it separate...

Hey Ruhi!!

Mishti will always be stronger. Even when she is not, she manages well to keep it separate unless its those things that are way beyond her control

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

So Abir is gonna know Mishti's secret or i should say Mishti's deepest fear after reading her diary.

Once again beautifully written. I am in love with this story.

Waiting for the next part.

Heeyyyyaaaa!!

You will find out in the next update on what he finds out!! #winkwink

Will try to update soon.

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Woahhh itā€™s a bit hot in here isnā€™t itā˜ŗļø!

Sorry yaar, I went into silent mode for a while, my silent reading ways peecha nahi chod tha but Iā€™m backšŸ˜Ž

MishBir romance is always welcome with open arms šŸ¤—I loved it ufff.. it made me miss them a little too muchā¤ļøJahan MishBir ho aur shower romance na ho, aisa toh ho nahi sakta na? šŸ¤£

Iā€™m really excited/scared to see what he finds in the diary and also her reaction to him reading it.  And everything else that will go down after that. 
especially liked how Mishti puts the kids and the NGO first, exactly how she is. Others before herselfā¤ļø

Your writing is always a treat to read šŸ’•Thank you for this one šŸ˜³

Until next time! 

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

Woahhh itā€™s a bit hot in here isnā€™t itā˜ŗļø!

Sorry yaar, I went into silent mode for a while, my silent reading ways peecha nahi chod tha but Iā€™m backšŸ˜Ž

MishBir romance is always welcome with open arms šŸ¤—I loved it ufff.. it made me miss them a little too muchā¤ļøJahan MishBir ho aur shower romance na ho, aisa toh ho nahi sakta na? šŸ¤£

Iā€™m really excited/scared to see what he finds in the diary and also her reaction to him reading it.  And everything else that will go down after that. 
especially liked how Mishti puts the kids and the NGO first, exactly how she is. Others before herselfā¤ļø

Your writing is always a treat to read šŸ’•Thank you for this one šŸ˜³

Until next time! 

Haha yup it is hot!!

Dont apologize! I understand when you need to read silently. But I am glad to know you read it and you liked it so far.

And haha! MishBir romance in shower cannot be missed. It always has to be there.

And wait and watch to find out whats in the diary. Currently working on the udpate itself.

Thank you so much once again!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Who is waiting for the diary entry?