Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thought so.. :)

But why? You could share if you feel like.

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I really hope Govt takes notice of this and suspends all sorts of shooting altogether. No point risking anyone's life. 

And if it’s really more important to resume shoots then get actors to shoot in their respective houses and then use your post-production editing skills!! 

Human life is more important than any kind of economic loss that people have suffered because of this lockdown. It makes no sense to risk innocent lives to recover that loss.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

People have no house no food no money they may die of hunger not of coroa

And one person who is well settled have everything going out and party is same πŸ˜†

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I don't understand how can people even compare a poor half starved migrant worker with others who are very well educated and much privileged? How can one even?  

I am not comparing migrants.  I am only trying explain celebraties action.  The favour is not done in right way.  

I was only trying to convey parth has not broke any norms may b he travelled for some reason.  Definitely I don't encourage travelling as I know intensity.  

I only wanted to say, we shd not make mountain out of mole.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

meenakshi, you yourself are saying migrants don't come to cities with dreams and follow them... They come to do whatever work they get. Which is why I said if there is a will there is a way. 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Now I understand why cases are not decreasing in my Hyderabad (well I was born here so I can refer it as my). 

People coming from Mumbai are directly going to their homes instead of quarantine. 

( I mentioned mumbai especially because all over india, that's the worst hit place and the so called person boarded flight from that city). 

I can't tolerate when some so called educated person behave like this in this crisis situation. 

I understand people liking someone for various reasons and he or she can be their favorite celebrity but we shouldn't not blindly support all the stupid acts they do just for the sake of it. 

So disappointed to see so many people supporting this stupid act of his just because he is their favorite actor. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Thought so.. :)

But why? You could share if you feel like.

Nothing much. πŸ˜†

I said that the dispensation must be criticized for several reasons but it isn't responsible for a privileged adult's stupidity. 

If I travel from a city like Mumbai and party and flaunt it on SM, the responsibility will rest with me alone. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

I am not comparing migrants.  I am only trying explain celebraties action.  The favour is not done in right way.  

I was only trying to convey parth has not broke any norms may b he travelled for some reason.  Definitely I don't encourage travelling as I know intensity.  

I only wanted to say, we shd not make mountain out of mole.

Make mountain out of mole? Do your really think it is making a mountain out of mole? Covid-19 is really a mole? The fact that he has acted irresponsibly, and endangered not only his life but also his friends present is being questioned. And if you consider this as a mole I really don't have anything to say. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

Now I understand why cases are not decreasing in my Hyderabad (well I was born here so I can refer it as my). 

People coming from Mumbai are directly going to their homes instead of quarantine. 

( I mentioned mumbai especially because all over india, that's the worst hit place and the so called person boarded flight from that city). 

I can't tolerate when some so called educated person behave like this in this crisis situation. 

I understand people liking someone for various reasons and he or she can be their favorite celebrity but we shouldn't not blindly support all the stupid acts they do just for the sake of it. 

So disappointed to see so many people supporting this stupid act of his just because he is their favorite actor. 

Da! As per latest reports, 84% MH returnees were found positive in Karnataka.