Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The flight operations have resumed so that people stuck some place other than home can reach there. Not for people to "quarantine" themselves with friends and do a pool party. If partying with friends at a farmhouse is being compared to migrants walking back home, then I have nothing to say.

Edited by DT

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Whatever...

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I really hope Govt takes notice of this and suspends all sorts of shooting altogether. No point risking anyone's life. 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If they have to resume shoots then they might as well consider the option of actors shooting in their own houses and then post-production edits. This will reduce the exposure because of travel and put less lives at risk. Anyways one of the Balaji shows is going to experiment with this thing, hopefully if it works well same should be applied to rest of the shows.  

Because like I have mentioned earlier, actors live a way more privileged life as compared to the spot crews. They might not be able to โ€˜Self-isolateโ€™ themselves after getting infected by the disease and that would be really unfortunate. And I am sure neither the PH, Channel or Actors (some of them at least) who work on the show would want this to happen. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I really hope Govt takes notice of this and suspends all sorts of shooting altogether. No point risking anyone's life. 

That too when you have privileged people acting this irresponsible. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

The flight operations have resumed so that people stuck some place other than home can reach there. Not for people to "quarantine" themselves with friends and do a pool party. If partying with friends at a farmhouse is being compared to migrants walking back home, then I have nothing to say. Just feel bad that celebrity worshipping is done to this level and any and every act is being justified.

IF needs a super like. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

you are right in a way, because only one section of them could have afforded. 

True..not everyone can afford.

But then I do believe if there is a will there is a way please don't take me wrong but saying with personal experience (not claiming I know it all) of having a long time spent migrants these are just beautiful words for them. Jiska meaning bhi pata nahi hota kitne logo ko.

which is why they chose to work at the first place and came to such an expensive city most have been living there for years. Koi khaas sapna leke nahi aate, sab to nahi.. koi family member le ata hai to koi dost. Hometown mein bhi to kuch khaas milta nahi na.. Mumbai mein kuch na kuch ho jata hai but restrictions se wo bhi band. Utna kam tha hum super intellegent citizens religion bhi to poochne lage hain sabzi lene se pehle.. online delivery lene se pehle. Humare natak hi kaha khatam hote hain kabhi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

as Mumbai whose rent is so sky rocketing not to beg on roads and temples unlike many other people. 

Also this is said as people who are saying shooting needs to resume because there are daily wagers... paise nahi to kaam shuru karna chah rahe hain.. agar srsly un tak food (1 month ke liye 1 kg daal ka natak nahi) and paise (because sirf gehu-chawal to chaba nahi sakte) mile for gas, daily commodities, shelter  (jaha reh rahe whi hi sahi) to shayad mante. 1-1.5 months ruke bhi. Ab kuch hai nahi kyu nahi demand karenge kaam ki ya ghar jane ki.

Workforce right now in kolkata  is required but then there is no one to do it as majority of them were migraints who have migrated. Unfortunately we are heading towards that. Two months down the lines the very migrants are going to suffer the most as most of them won't be having any work to do. ๐Ÿ˜” 

Seriously.. and worse will be no or na ke barabar health care jaha wo rehte hain waha.. 

@underline : even my friends from Bangalore are saying the same it's getting so difficult yet they are not having enough money to avail a flight and travel back to their homes. And the ones who are majorly taking flights are people who are fortunate enough to come back home. 

I can imagine that.. my parents say ki if you were stuck in Mumbai to pata nahi kya haal hota. Aise hi kitne families aadhhe yaha aadhe kahi aur hain. Jab kuch milega nahi to jayenge ghar ya kaam ka demand karenge hi.

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For some reason I got a notification that you quoted me..  either IF is sending me wrong notification or you edited it ๐Ÿ™‚

Wistfulness thumbnail

Migrant crisis is entirely different. They wanted to go home after losing their jobs which is the reason they moved to big cities in first place. Also, they had no money to pay rents and were left with minimal resources. 

They didn't take flights to party and flaunt it on SM. It was a matter of survival.

Edited.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

For some reason I got a notification that you quoted me..  either IF is sending me wrong notification or you edited it ๐Ÿ™‚

The latter.