Ekta Should Think again in resuming kzk Shoot aftr this Irrspnsblity

Posted: 3 years ago

As per the Latest News portal ..KZK's lead actor Parth samthaan was doing pool party with 5-6 people in Hyderabad . Now Whatever i heard There r some guidelines n rules  for passenger's traveling . i guess this kind of guidelines are now every where in the world . it is like If you are an asymptomatic passenger then you should be in home isolation for 14 days. Home isolation means you must have to be isolated from other members of your own  home. But Parth was doing party with his friends. Now In the recent state of corona Cases is that though there would have no symptom in your body / or corona may not attack you due to the powerful immunity of your body but u could be the carrier of this virus for others . Now If in this state Major cast of show is  Breaking Basic rules openly then How ekta could start kzk shoots ? what will be the guaranty that entire crew and cast will not break  Govt strict rules which they provided for  resuming shoots in future ? now one's mistake could take one's precious life .. So After Today in my concern , Ekta should again twice n take necessary steps to protect this kind of irresponsible act .. 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/parth-samthaan-slammed-netizens-pool-partying-hyderabad-amidst-lockdown-200527

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAsE8dVgveH/

P.S.- I am not bashing Parth , bass stating the fact how it could create effect on others in future during shoots. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

I ask is it even necessary to even shoot at this time ? The cases in Hyd and Mumbai, both are increasing not decreasing. Let it at least decrease a bit then they can. Why jeopardize everyone's life? 

Ps Travel history will be taken in account for everybody with shoot. So measures will be taken hopefully. 

Travelling can in a way also increase the risk of getting infected. Earlier this day one of the passanger’s of Some flight was tested positive on arrival in that state. Who ever has travelled with him/her is now supposed to be self-isolated. 

Mumbai se Hyderabad shift karna will be a bigger risk. And Mumbai main shoot ke liye koi location dhoondh pana will also be difficult. 

I just hope whatever the PH and Channel decides, they keep in mind everything and make a proper plan before they start resuming the shoots. Because not just the person who will come on sets but even that person’s family will be exposed to the risk of Covid-19 once they start travelling. 

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

I ask is it even necessary to even shoot at this time ? The cases in Hyd and Mumbai, both are increasing not decreasing. Let it at least decrease a bit then they can. Why jeopardize everyone's life? 

Ps Travel history will be taken in account for everybody with shoot. So measures will be taken hopefully. 

Nope baat woh nei hai .. agar iyea video samne nei atee we would not know the fact .. but agar cast and crew shoot time pe bhi Irresponsible rahe tab .. cos har waqt toh koi unlogokay life style pe najar nei rakhenge na .. and i dont think they will keep them in whole lock area.. what if is taraki la parwai koi aur crew / cast kar de n aur keya honge agar iyea dusro pe effect karee toh ? guaranty hai keya ? hope ekta will learn lesson from this n will be more careful in shoot times. cos kisika galti dusro ka jan bhi le sakte hai 

I agree totally. It's a scary thought at this point. 

Originally posted by opsora2090

Nope baat woh nei hai .. agar iyea video samne nei atee we would not know the fact .. but agar cast and crew shoot time pe bhi Irresponsible rahe tab .. cos har waqt toh koi unlogokay life style pe najar nei rakhenge na .. and i dont think they will keep them in whole lock area.. what if is taraki la parwai koi aur crew / cast kar de n aur keya honge agar iyea dusro pe effect karee toh ? guaranty hai keya ? hope ekta will learn lesson from this n will be more careful in shoot times. cos kisika galti dusro ka jan bhi le sakte hai 

I have been telling you this since the news of shooting resurfaced that knowing people, rules are going to be broken no matter how tight and strict and clear they are. Which is why at the first place I wasn't easy with the idea at all. 

The guidelines shared by the Guild was strict and clear but how much possible is it for them to follow? Now stories of various channels taking various cities are resurfacing. Rajasthan okay their rates have been stable. But what about Hyderabad? It's another city that's as bad as Mumbai. And let's not say how great the state govt is of that place. Pavan Esha & Ramya will throw enough light or you can yourself Google. Keeping that aside, Already cases of people who are travelling by flights or trains are increasing, today itself a news came that more than 100+ people where traveling with a person positive with corona symptoms. The person was asymptomatic initially. So is it even ideal for the entire cast and crew to travel to such places, then home quarantine themselves and then resume shoot? 

Possible is, if it was Dhrama productions or others. Can ITV afford it? Answer is no. But ofc they can try 

But if one or the entire crew gets affected who is to be blamed for? 

Originally posted by scarlett22

I agree totally. It's a scary thought at this point. 

Very. Very. Very. 😩

I have been telling you this since the news of shooting resurfaced that knowing people, rules are going to be broken no matter how tight and strict and clear they are. Which is why at the first place I wasn't easy with the idea at all. 

The guidelines shared by the Guild was strict and clear but how much possible is it for them to follow? Now stories of various channels taking various cities are resurfacing. Rajasthan okay their rates have been stable. But what about Hyderabad? It's another city that's as bad as Mumbai. And let's not say how great the state govt is of that place. Pavan Esha & Ramya will throw enough light or you can yourself Google. Keeping that aside, Already cases of people who are travelling by flights or trains are increasing, today itself a news came that more than 100+ people where traveling with a person positive with corona symptoms. The person was asymptomatic initially. So is it even ideal for the entire cast and crew to travel to such places, then home quarantine themselves and then resume shoot? 

Possible is, if it was Dhrama productions or others. Can ITV afford it? Answer is no. But ofc they can try 

But if one or the entire crew gets affected who is to be blamed for? 

aise situation pe ekta should supply cam on cast's home. woh log khudi shoot karke bhejenge, choti sardani is following this 

Originally posted by opsora2090

aise situation pe ekta should supply cam on cast's home. woh log khudi shoot karke bhejenge, choti sardani is following this 

Colors is approaching Ekta after reading this wonderful idea for Bigboss this season 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Colors is approaching Ekta after reading this wonderful idea for Bigboss this season 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also Zee's show kundali bhagya is also going to follow this , even kzk last week shoot bghi actor kay ghar sei huye the as per eri's live.