Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Tum log abhi tak lage pade ho πŸ€£ are kuch productive karlo 

I can't believe this debate still running πŸ˜›

This is not debate .. this is actually fact discussion .. corona se keya debate beee..πŸ˜†

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This post is still active. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Exactly my point. There is no way to say that someone who is asymptomatic is not a positive carrier of the disease. A positive symptomatic is as good as a negative one unless they are tested. Are they testing everyone before flying? Don't think so.. can thermal checks alone tell is who is positive or negative.. again I don't think so. 

Therefore, quanrantine should be mandatory for all the travellers be it asymptmatic or symptomatic. Waha jake they can be tested if negative they should go home. But no one should be allowed to leave at the face value or trusting some information on Setu App (anyone can declare themselves negative, because it's done by the user)

We can't have broken ruled and policies that allows anyone (be it a celeb or a commoner) to leave airport without a proper quarantine/ testing just because they don't show symptoms. But if govt wants to live under an illusion that just by coming up with some guidelines with loopholes and all will be well, people will follow like thalli and tali drama, then they are highly mistaken. 

Parth ka irresponsible act has come into attention but what about so many others who knowingly /unknowingly are going to spread the disease because they did not show any symptom during the journey. What if they were negative but caught it during the journey time.

@bold- in a way it is good that it came out because now PH and other people related can may be make stricter rules. So if lessons are learnt from the incident it will help making things better for everyone's safety and security.

Sorry to butt in πŸ˜† asymptomatic people are allowed to travel and as per set guidelines . Suppose if govt ask them to get tested before their journey, will it ensure safety ? Bec incubation period in every person is diff and there r false positives and false negatives too. Someone who is negative today may turn positive 2 days after his journey but still be a carrier.. So they must quarantine themselves after their journey to make sure they are not corona positive,or else get themselves tested so that they r able to quarantine all.those who came in contact with this person. Also they cannot force a 4500 test on everyone so they have given the option of quarantine. 

Do we have a better plan to tackle this problem ?  Can we stop.blaming thr govt for everything and can people, for once ,learn social responsibility in the time of crisis? If we come together, all of us , wecan def beat the virus but the problem is that  99 out of 100 people are proactive but there is one idiot in the community who , by his reckless behavior , risk the lives of those 99 . And every effort made by those 99 goes down in drain. I never wanted that idiot to be someone.who I idolize so i am disappointed. 

Anyhow. Many states have compulsory quarantine rules for whoever is entering their state and testing rules also...that's how they r knowing so and so who travelled on this flight is positive..they r keeping a check on them.. .centre has left the decision on the states  as states wanted more autonomy on making decisions related to zones and relaxations and quarantine rules... As lakhs of people r moving around on trains buses etc. So they r being requested to quarantine themselves ( I am sure no one wants to be in institutional quarantine today so many r being home quarantined..its literally impossible to arrange for accommodation and food for 25lakh labourers in UP for example ) ...... people who r travelling from abroad are being quarantined by govt or they choose their own place..hotel or whatever . Many r turning positive amongst them. The people who r flying and the migrants , there r set guidelines for all.... They r also being stamped in many states. N if these guidelines are not being followed in any state , people must quarantine themselves on their own..this doesnt give celebs like parth a free pass...kitne log ke peeche govt.danda leke aaye ? Its.impossible for them to keep an eye on lakhs of people together, still they r trying their best..

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

exactly .. Negative buzzes se promotion hote hai no doubt.,ofcourse hote hai .. n ekta obviously did this before as well as ofcourse .. but this thing is super sensitive.. agar kisine chahe toh they could use this irresponsible act to shut the shoot as well as.. pura unit will fall in bad light and blame will go on ekta.. ekta's rival could use this to defame Balaji or kzk that his production's cast is behaving as so irresponsible in this pandemic situation .. hone ko bohot kuch ho sakte hai iyea .. so i dont think iyea negative promotion karenge iss topic ko leke. cos kzk has so many buzzes in this lockdown.. ekta kaha kaha se buzzes idea le atee hai , usko is hartak nei jana parega to promote her show.. 

Precisely. She won't stoop this low for a bloody promotion when one comment on someone's IG can do a better job. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sorry to butt in πŸ˜†please don't say sorry .. its an open discussion πŸ˜Š

asymptomatic people are allowed to travel and as per set guidelines . Suppose if govt ask them to get tested before their journey, will it ensure safety ?Bec incubation period in every person is diff and there r false positives and false negatives too. Someone who is negative today may turn positive 2 days after his journey but still be a carrier.. So they must quarantine themselves after their journey to make sure they are not corona positive,or else get themselves tested so that they r able to quarantine all.those who came in contact with this person. Also they cannot force a 4500 test on everyone so they have given the option of quarantine. 

you are right pre flying negative test assures nothing, that makes post journey quarantine and precaution procedures even more important. But govt have diff guidlines and not everyone makes it mandatort for sympto and asympto.. Hyderabad is amongst that allows asymptos to leave..  I don't know how are they so sure. They can't force testing, they don't want to quarantine. 

Do we have a better plan to tackle this problem ?  Can we stop.blaming thr govt for everything and can people, for once ,learn social responsibility in the time of crisis? If we come together, all of us , wecan def beat the virus but the problem is that  99 out of 100 people are proactive but there is one idiot in the community who , by his reckless behavior , risk the lives of those 99 . And every effort made by those 99 goes down in drain. I never wanted that idiot to be someone.who I idolize so i am disappointed. 

Asking questions and sharing doubts doesn't count for blaiming is I feel. I feel what govt does impact a wider population with or without consent. So I would rather question that and that's what I did.

Anyhow. Many states have compulsory quarantine rules for whoever is entering their state and testing rules also...that's how they r knowing so and so who travelled on this flight is positive..they r keeping a check on them.. .centre has left the decision on the states  as states wanted more autonomy on making decisions related to zones and relaxations and quarantine rules... As lakhs of people r moving around on trains buses etc. So they r being requested to quarantine themselves ( I am sure no one wants to be in institutional quarantine today so many r being home quarantined..its literally impossible to arrange for accommodation and food for 25lakh labourers in UP for example ) ...... people who r travelling from abroad are being quarantined by govt or they choose their own place..hotel or whatever . Many r turning positive amongst them. The people who r flying and the migrants , there r set guidelines for all.... They r also being stamped in many states. N if these guidelines are not being followed in any state , people must quarantine themselves on their own..this doesnt give celebs like parth a free pass...kitne log ke peeche govt.danda leke aaye ? Its.impossible for them to keep an eye on lakhs of people together, still they r trying their best..

I agree with everything here. That numbers are so huge and thousands of parths are around so why so much attention to one case. If we are sympathetic for govt because of numbers, then lakhs are breaking the rule (with or without choice) to is ek aur baat se kya hi itna tension? Jab lakhs se problem nahi ho rha hai we feel govt is doing a good job to ye akela incident bhi chala lena chahiye. Jab lakho ke peeche danda leke nahi kaa sakte to iske peeche isliye because wo samne aa gaaya? Wo hazaron jo train se destination ke pehle utar ja rahe hain because pathetic quarantine centers mein nahi jana chahte to wo aur parth kya alag hain. 

Jo flights ke kuch thousands (mostly educated) ko handle nahi kar pa rahe no wonder they have no idea where trains are aimlessly roaming on tracks with such low traffic. Har jagah danda nahi thoda management kaam kar jata hai. 

I am not supporting but what parth did, but I am not in favour of this selective outrage. How I look at the whole situation is -

Someone is walking with a heavy pot full of water but usme ek hole hai and uske wajah se water is spilling. Now there are two things I can do.. shout at spilled water ki bahar kyu aya.. ya talk about the hole and fixing that it needs. Ab pani to wapas.nahi.jayega but hole fix kia ja sakta hai to avoid more spilling. But if I just feel sympathy ke bechara aadmi ko pot leke chal rha hai, itna bojh leke usko kya bole.. to will it solve anything? Am not sure. I know bada chepad sa example hai πŸ˜†

But I know neither govt nor parth will see this conversation.. so I chose to talk about things that I felt held more meaning to me personally. Thank you for your long post. Always a pleasure chatting with you πŸ€—

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

@sunshine. I completely get your point. I believe we must be sympathetic towards the govt slightly bec they have a herculean task at hand with limited resources,and billion plus people to manage. On the grass root level it's the state govt and middle and lower hierarchy at work and they did a good enuf job in lockdown. Just as govt made  smoking in public a  punishable offence , but people still do it and govt cant come to each and everyone and challan. Likewise I see so many people around me without masks when I go out . I feel like slapping them but icant .should I start lecturing  them in public? .complain Karo?..but when I see educated class of people doing it I get all the more angry...kis kisko kaise samjhao and what else can the govt do to educate them ? . I read in newspapers that so many people were fined for not wearing a mask. But I see no such people around me , who have the authority to fine πŸ˜΅This disease can only be defeated by the cooperation of people . There cant be exceptions. Like u said so many parths in the society , why single out him. 

We didnt single him out ,he singled himself out πŸ˜ƒ By flaunting his stupidity on social media. In this time if you choose to be stupid just keep it to yourself πŸ˜† People only commented on twitter .if it was anyone in his place , reaction would be the same. They slammed kanika Kapoor also they slam mr modi also now and then.  When these issues come out in public, a lesson is served ..on what NOT to do during crisis.  

I agree we must question what the govt is doing  , give them suggestions , criticize them wherever they are wrong.....but not like opposition with the agenda of putting them down just for the heck of it. Let's be practical guys , this is not a joke . Ainvayi nai economy ka satyanash karake lockdown kiya . If at that time lockdown was delayed , today 1 zero would be added to the total infected figure..may be more..we were given this priviledge of travelling by air bec several people r stuck for months due to lockdown. One stupidity by a commoner or management will be disastrous for the whole community , else we wouldn't be needing a lockdown only.

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

@sunshine. I completely get your point. I believe we must be sympathetic towards the govt slightly bec they have a herculean task at hand with limited resources,and billion plus people to manage. On the grass root level it's the state govt and middle and lower hierarchy at work and they did a good enuf job in lockdown. Just as govt made  smoking in public a  punishable offence , but people still do it and govt cant come to each and everyone and challan. Likewise I see so many people around me without masks when I go out . I feel like slapping them but icant .should I start lecturing  them in public? .complain Karo?..but when I see educated class of people doing it I get all the more angry...kis kisko kaise samjhao and what else can the govt do to educate them ? . I read in newspapers that so many people were fined for not wearing a mask. But I see no such people around me , who have the authority to fine πŸ˜΅This disease can only be defeated by the cooperation of people . There cant be exceptions. Like u said so many parths in the society , why single out him. 

You said it.. it is a hurculean task  and a never seen before circumstaces(in at least decades), therefore govt should stop dealing it with like a smoke in public offence or traffic rule violation. So I disagree that we need to be sympathetic with them. I could understand there confusion during 1st month but with time them and the situation is only worsening. Almost everyone knew lockdown was not going to be a permanent think though it kept a lot of things in check. So they should have prepared how they were going to help migrants but they were so high on the self claimed success. Instead of being sympathetic if we all become a little critical (not blame game) then may be we would have some proper communication. Even Trump conducts press conferences no matter how stupid things he ends up saying. All we get is a recorded message read through a prompter. 

First corona case was detected on 31st dec in china and uske baad Italy, Spain, US .. we were all safe till 30th jan when we had first case in Kerala.. poora 1 month ke baad. jab sari duniya measures rahi thi all we could have done is stop international flights and test people. All we  had to do was quarantine our country from world outside but what were wr doing? I know it is easy to say.. but can't deny we were too linent when we should have super alert. China humara padosi hai Italy, spain ka nhi. But we were to filling stadiums for a person jisko uska khud ka country seriously nahi leta. Humein yakeen tha shayad cow urine and hawan and bhajans will save us. Like a few ministers told us.

We were busy making and breaking state govt.

Uske baad aya tali, thali and Ramayan mahabhrat. LD mein Public ko busy bhi to rakhna tha. 

Testing kits late hain, chalo defect ka nahi pata tha but they had no clue that they were overpaying. 

If migrants wouldn't have died and some news media didn't reported to ye log mante bhi nahi ko kahi koi problem hain.

Sympathy deke problem ye hai ki 30 hours ka journey is ending in 90 hours, sometimes kisi aur destination pe with dead people arriving. Feels like train chalana bhool gaye hain. Jo train nahi chala pa rahe jiske sab systems set hai wo Corona ka kya kr rahe that's visible in their policies. I can be sympathetic or critical of problematics parts.. its a personal choice. I chose the latter one with no offence to ones who chose the first one.

Flights were started, were all the states ready? No.. thy had objections and concerns. My deduction is if all states were taken into a loop while taking this decision? Why can't all states have similat guidlines? Kisi state mein kam aur kahi zyada khatarnaak hai Corona?

If migrants were shifted during LD 1 or 2.. so many less would have the disease but now everyone is so mixed kisko hai ..nahi hain kuch nahi pata. Ab jake they want to send them home. City mein medical facilities  better hain, waha they can't control to villages mein kya karenge ? Wahan to bina test hi mar jayega insaan. Who is responsible govt or some irresponsible citizens?

We are sympathetic isliye a person sitting at a place as high as PM of hugely populous country gets away without a question when he announces 20lakh cr package claiming it to be 10% of gdp. Which is incorrect because he smartly includes budget announcements jo with or without corona hona hi tha.. actual near 1%

A finnace minister gets away with a low voices two word answer "theek hai" to a reporters long and valid question. But the same person somehow gets so energetic and animated when she has to lash out at a not so important politician. That shows how srs they are. 

Logo ko gehu chawal aur 1 month ke liye 1kg daal de denge. Ab wo gehu kaa ata kaha wanwaoge wo tum dekh lo.. gareeb ho machine ya chakki to hogi hi. Gas ho to chawal paka sakte ho nahi to aise hi chane ke tarah kha lena. Aur sab masale ho to dal mein itna pani dalna  ki 3-4 loh 1 mahine 1 kg daal pe jee lena. Sabzi khareedne ke paise to honge hi savings mein. Sab assume kar liya policy makers ne.

CM has time out and claim a stupid machine as a cost effective ventilator but they won't come out to answer questions on mis management.

The list never ending..

Abhi to pandemic ka jane ka ata pata nahi but we can already hear gadbadjhalas done in procuring PPEs.

We didnt single him out ,he singled himself out πŸ˜ƒ By flaunting his stupidity on social media. In this time if you choose to be stupid just keep it to yourself πŸ˜† People only commented on twitter .if it was anyone in his place , reaction would be the same. They slammed kanika Kapoor also they slam mr modi also now and then.  When these issues come out in public, a lesson is served ..on what NOT to do during crisis.  

I agree we must question what the govt is doing  , give them suggestions , criticize them wherever they are wrong.....but not like opposition with the agenda of putting them down just for the heck of it. 

Not everyone questions with an agenda. And not everyone who raises a question becomes oppositon. I see some questionable things happening so pointed out. And all opposition acts the same look at what opposition is doing in Maharashtra. Sabko power hi chahie..

Let's be practical guys , this is not a joke . Ainvayi nai economy ka satyanash karake lockdown kiya . If at that time lockdown was delayed , today 1 zero would be added to the total infected figure..may be more..we were given this priviledge of travelling by air bec several people r stuck for months due to lockdown. 

We were already late with lockdowns. Economy was in a bad state even before corona and its worse now. And govr did LDs because wahi ek tareeka pata tha.. did they learn anything much during lockdown. I don't know. Ab to Luv Aggrawal bhi nahi dikhte. And the real health minister WHO ke chairman banke got too busy.. never saw him address questions. Sorry if I missed.

One stupidity by a commoner or management will be disastrous for the whole community , else we wouldn't be needing a lockdown only.

Yaha lakhon commoners yaha se wahan ja rahe hain.

Extra ordinary situations need extra ordinary measures. And 750 virtual rallies to celebrate an anniversary amongst this chaos is extra ordinary. Because celebration is so important. And whatever fund should definitely be used for virtual rallies because baki sab to theek ho chuka hai , bas yahi ek kaam.bacha hai. 

How am I even supposed to feel sympathy for those who seem to have none or at least act like that. I am so sorry for the long post and if my views don't match yours. I still see attention to one incident as less important when we have a lonng list. But that's my view and don't intend to force. Thank you πŸ˜Š

Edited by Sunn_shine - 3 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

First of all, what Parth does in his personal life is his choice. KZK2 forum doesn't allow you to discuss celeb's personal life discussion when it is not related to the show. We don't understand how does this impact the storyline of KZK2. However, since the shoot might resume it was okay to discuss the pros and cons of him travelling which "might" have a consequence later. But since the discussion went on a different level from political issues to racial discrimination to moral policing to targeting fandoms to few irrelevant things we re closing this thread and offenders will be dealt in PMs.

Please note that KZK2 forum is not a place where you are allowed to discuss world or nation issues. For that, we have a dedicated thread on Corona Virus (COVID -19) #3 where you are free to share your views. Kindly refrain from discussing COVID issues which are not related to KZK2. Any such posts will be closed in future.

Thanks

KZK2 DT