Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

RB-Rastogi

Ohh my God I felt every little thing. His pain that he has been hiding from everyone but gives up on a surprise check by Rastogi, when he took him by surprise, like he.said batake check karte to Rishabh pata nahi chalne deta. I am kind of worried now, I hope he will be fine and there is nothing serious going om with him.

He is kind of seriously ill, neglecting all the signs his body is giving him for meeting and Kukki now. So next to next update will get there.

Ohhh Mann!!! When he says 'Maa..' you had me. So he has always been hiding his pain from his mothet to avoid her from suffering.   am so intrigued to know his Mom's past and what's happened with her. It is clear that his dad was responsible so much that he didn't even like hearing about him from Rastogi. Looks very interesting.  He did from his Mom so she doesn't have to. Hint- it connects to  his conversation with Anurag post reyurn from jail. Where he talks about his abusive dad. Let's see if it connects with you all. I

Kukki's smile brightens his world and the litttle girl is always there for him. She is and will always be.

Rastogi's eyes went soft "that I know, a promise almost took your life.. twice.. how can I forget" 

The line above is making me crazy to know more but I know.story has it's pace to follow and it will only be disclosed when story demands it the most. Till then wait πŸ˜’ ayega ayega . Uska bhi time ayega..

Why you drop little hints and leave people like me craving to know more πŸ˜’

Hahaaa. So that I can connect it at later stage πŸ˜ƒ

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Heyy!!! How are you?!

Hello Yoga!! I am very well, how are you?

Just so happy with the update. I love the way you give attention to every small details related to the characters as well as the story. Thank you so much for your kind words πŸ€—Shivani's words, for the first time for me, made sense. She was actually helping Prerna understand her feelings though still indirectly telling her that Anurag is more important. But, well that's how she is! Happy to hear that she made sense ..I agree with you, she has always been like that. Alwayss.. Uska 'SORRY' yaad aate hi I am like 

The small dream sequence of Rishabh-Menaka was very sweet. It seems Menaka hasn't left Rishabh but is always present with him in the form of Kukki.

Kukki had a special connection with Rishabh even before she was born. So happy you liked that part πŸ€—

The conversation between Rastogi uncle and Rishabh was good too! I'm glad that you gave importance to him too. Even he's connected with Rishabh's past. It seems like every single person has some secret of Rishabh which no one else is aware of. 

Yeah, you got it so right. Every person has seen him in different stage of life. Everyone around him has something to tell Prerna and readers. This will be explored a little more over 2-3 updates as he sheds life over his Mom and a bit about abusive dad.

Aditya and Rishabh's camaraderie is great to read. They know and understand each other too well.

Yeyyyy.. happy me..they do. Isliye to Rishabh hels no grudge against him even when Adi was wrong and he left them all. Because he knows that deep inside he cares.

It was great to see Rishabh Bajaj-the bussinessman back in action. Loved the way he negotiated things and finally made the other party agree to his terms. He's rightly called Mr. Negotiator. 

Thank you. An article came in handy as this is a real event with my add on to build up the whole situation. Glad it worked.

Kukki's innocent questions made everyone speechless. Kukki's breakdown was something I'm sure he didn't expect. He wasn't. He could have never ever.  But he's glad that she's atleast taking out her feelings in front of him and not keeping it all to herself. She is sharing because he made her understand when they were at the Juhu hotel. Therefore, she says or draws in her sketch book  he gave to share. It was good to see how Rishabh handled her and also explained to Masi to not feel guilty.Masi not at fault so he couldn't have said anything. What Maasi said to Prerna felt like a slap on her face which she actually did deserve. Masi is going to give her some more reality checks in upcoming updates. Although I'm happy Prerna atleast realised that she'd somehow caused Kukki to worry so much about everyone leaving her.she has realised and will realise some more and she will be absolutely clear on what she wants.

All in all a very good chapter. I, however, personally missed Menaka, though she's there in the dream sequence. She will be missing in next update as it's all about the confession but makes a comeback in 34 wo bhi Masi ke wajah se πŸ˜ŽWould love to read more of her. And I wish we get a small scene of Aditya and Tanvi too. It will be there in 34/35 too.. pehle hi decided hai πŸ€—

The story keeps on getting interesting with each part. Waiting for the next. 

Thank you so much for reading and sharing your views. Always love hearing from you πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Nice part.kukki was so worries for her dad. She was waiting for him to get up. When she was in womb she needed her dad to camher . Even know only her dad can...so rightly you said. She has always needed him and he needed her even before she was born. Their bond has been a little too strong. Loved scene bet adi and RB. Yayyyy.. i am soo happy  Adi asked prena to be with RB. He did πŸ˜Ž He came to know it and told her to act well. And she did a good job at it. Even Rishabh agreed as he just smiled when she said so righy before he left πŸ˜ƒKukki is so insured.she is. I read that kids who have kind of broken family can get a bit insecure. That her dad will. Leave her. Almost everyone around her left. Masi told her about Rishabh's Mom that she died beacusd she got sick coz of working hard. And Kukki can see her dad working hard and getting sick just like Grandmom. So she is now scared that he will leave her too. Had tears when reading. It when she don't leave me.Awwww.. i take it as huge compliment, though I did not intend to make you cry smiley31 In next update RB will come to know about what happened to prerana yess. Next update is all about that. Just three of them with a very little intervention from anyone. So these two will have their own moment with no ome around πŸ˜Š

Thank for the update.thank you Chavi for reading and sharing your thought .. Love the way u reply to or comment. I like reading it. 😘πŸ₯°that's reallly sweet of you. But guys are to be credited. You share your honest thoughts and I try to share mine. I alwaaayssss love hearing from you.. Each chapter is like a premier of a movie jaisa feeling for me. Nervous me... but hearing from you guys makes it better πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Beautiful and amazing updateπŸ‘

Helllo Katheriene.. so good to hear from you again πŸ€— So happy you liked the update, makes me feel so better..

Prerna and Shivi's conversation was good, Shivi was right about Prerna but completely wrong about Rishabh, her intension was to make Prerna realize that Anurag is more important but it made Prerna realize her mistake in overlooking Rishabh's feelingsπŸ‘yahoooo. It made sense. I was very skeptical about that part and that being the beginning delayed the update. I was worried if it'd make sense or come across like how I thought. But I am happy it worked I guess πŸ₯³

Loved the mention of Komolika, it made Prerna realize her blindness towards Anurag love and forgoting her baba

Yeaah.. it always troubled me how she was so okay playing childish games (ref from Sonalika track because Bajaj ke pehle ka show to dekha nahi) with sonalika/komolika. Instead of showing her to do something about justice for her Baba she was busy plotting stupid games  to tell komolika how she is the soulmate. It was hard to watch.πŸ₯Ί

Loved Rb-meneka dream , it showed kuki- Rb bond❀️

Yeyyy Mera maksad kamyaab .. more tha  married life wala aspect I wanted to show it as KukRish bond and you got it... πŸ€—

Loved Aditya and Rishabh's camaraderie, planner Vs negitiatior😊 close friends they were and are. Will it be impacted with RB-Menaka equation in future is yet to be seen.

Rishabh and doctor Rastogi moment was beautiful Rastogi is here to uncover a bit more. 

Rishabh as a businessman was wonderful. He always is.. show mein he was so good till jail track uske baad everything went south πŸ˜­

Kuki's insecurity regarding her father leaving her was beautiful, she suffered so much😭 she has and she shared her deepest fear this time that her father might leave her too.. this will have an impact on everyone. Sply Rishabh and  Prerna.

Loved Masi's reply to Prerna , a tight slap to Prerna about her doingsπŸ‘

Masi will give her some more reality checks real soon.

Loved Prerish's moment at Bi and beach, the incident of hotel was revealed to Rishabh

Yess. Kab hua tha wo and ab jaake reveal hua. I am slower than a snail πŸ˜† But a lot more from show as well as previous updates will find connections completing the missing ends.

Finally the truth about is going to be revealed

Waiting for next

Next one is all about it. Isliye this chap got so long else I could have easily divided it into two updates. But I thought ab agla update revelation ka hona chahie. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

You are welcome!!πŸ€—

Hope it went well :)

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

I just came back to continue where I left and stumbled upon your message. With your due permission if I may share my views on what Shivani said (how I understood it). She was saying that she was possibly feeling so strong for Menaka because of her love for Kukki. She was trying to tell her that 'as per Veena Prerna was feeling like a wife' but that wasn't true because she never considered herself as his wife. But if she was facing a similar situation where it was Anurag and not Bajaj, tab us feeling ko wo jealousy keh sakti thi but Bajaj ke sath shr can not be jealous because uske sath waisa relation hi nahi tha. So agar Bajaj kabhi uncomfy nahi hua to seeing these two together to Prerna bhi nahi ho sakti.

So she meant ki wo bus Anurag ke liye jealous ya koi bhi aise feeling feel kar sakti hai not for Bajaj. As far as I have read shivani in this story till date, she has always spoken on behalf of Anurag but Prerna's Mind/heart takes it in an absolutely different light.

I hope my thoughts makes sense to Sunshine. But this is how interpret the whole conversation and I loved the whole part with flashbacks. I watched some of those scenes too πŸ˜†

I am sorry for my intervention. I hope it's okay with you πŸ€—

DL you have described it really well.. I like I said on the other message.. you did read my mind really well.

Thank you for this. Means a lot πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

BOLD- I agree. That retrospection was so very much needed. 

She did leave it on a cliff hanger πŸ˜†

Yeyy.. i am so happy you liked it. Cliff hanger se zyada I wanted to dedicate the entire chapter to the revelation without a break isliye.. πŸ˜Š

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforu

I have just read it in a bit of a haste I'm going to read it again. This update from what I have gathered is of complex but beautiful emotions . Wonderful

No worries dear. You take out time to read already holds a lot of value to me πŸ€—

I am always here to answer any question if you have any πŸ˜Š

Thank you πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Hello Shruthi, πŸ€—

Fantastic update.. Very long.. 

Yeah it was as long as two update. You read 13k+ words and survived.. thank you for your time .. appreciate it..

I love how you have potrayed all your characters... 

Thank you soòo much for your kind words Shruthi😘

Update soon.. 

I will as soon as I am done. πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Kuki πŸ˜”πŸ’”πŸ˜­

Kukki will be fine.. πŸ€—