Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

RBKukki-Menaka (the dream)

Such a small glimpse into his past with Menaka 21 weeks pregnant with Kukki, but so beautiful. I think I know what you did here. You actually showed the connect between RB-Kukki then and now. I noticed how both in dream as well as reality he had returned from Pune 😎 and how Kukki needes him to calm down even in the past when she was in her mother's womb and now waiting for him to wake up. If I didn't read a little too much into it, It was just amazingly done. Kukki's restlessness for not  being able to talk to him as he was away and then becausd of his illness. I could imagine a cute little Kukki following Masi or bending down over to look if her father waz awake. They are so adorable together. You must write a series on just these two. You told me you love these two characters and it's so evident.

My rant ain't stopping here. Aaj to scene wise review dena hai as I am so much in love with this update.🤗 

See you on the next post 

Discolights thumbnail

RB-Mr. Mehra

Every employer should get an employee like Mr. Mehra.. awaz se samajh jate hain that his boss is in distress. I read his backstory in previous updates how he ended up with Rishabh though he had close realtions with Adhiraj family. He worked for them and Aditya pulled him out to work with RB.  I think I remember it.right. Most loyal and kind of a father figure.for RB. Little conversation but meanigful.

RB-Adi- coming up next 😃

Discolights thumbnail

Mr. Negotiator vs Mr. Planner (the game)

Loved their bonding. Aditya taking care of his friend be it giving his meds or helping him sit, all these little details (not neccessary) when added makes it such great reading experience. 

Aditya doesn't want to go but the way Rishabh almost forced him, leaving no way to escape. Poor guy had to decide to either by himself or let his sick friend go. Not an easy choice but the little game that began between them gave an insight into their friendship. I could imagine a fun RB and Aditya when they were younger. So still have that left in them. 

RB knows his weakness and Aditya knows RBs. Good that the game ended at a tie score of 1-1. 

Loved that fake call to Nidhi and Aditya's frustration for falling for his act. 

Light moment was fun. 

Discolights thumbnail

Prerna-Komolika

I have to congratulate you for using Komolika in a totally unexplored way. Intead of showing Prerna hating her as lover/wife of Anurag she is introspecting it in relation with her Baba's death. Ye to show mein bhi nahi explore kiya. When Komolika returned as Sonalika and Prerna knew she is Komolika tab bhi she only thought about Anurag, never did she care about her being her father's killer. Thank you for addressing that. You could have easily compared Komolika and Menaka as they both are ex-wives but you took it to Komolika and Bajaj. One she punished for everything, even when she was wrong and the one who actually wrong was never questioned by her. Like mentioned in the update itself, Prerna only fought against those who respected her becahse she was given that space to express but never did she do anythimg those who purposely.hurt her be it Komolika or Mohini..

Discolights thumbnail

RB-Rastogi

Ohh my God I felt every little thing. His pain that he has been hiding from everyone but gives up on a surprise check by Rastogi, when he took him by surprise, like he.said batake check karte to Rishabh pata nahi chalne deta. I am kind of worried now, I hope he will be fine and there is nothing serious going om with him.

Ohhh Mann!!! When he says 'Maa..' you had me. So he has always been hiding his pain from his mothet to avoid her from suffering. I  am so intrigued to know his Mom's past and what's happened with her. It is clear that his dad was responsible so much that he didn't even like hearing about him from Rastogi. Looks very interesting. 

Kukki's smile brightens his world and the litttle girl is always there for him.

Rastogi's eyes went soft "that I know, a promise almost took your life.. twice.. how can I forget" 

The line above is making me crazy to know more but I know.story has it's pace to follow and it will only be disclosed when story demands it the most. Till then wait 😒

Why you drop little hints and leave people like me craving to know more 😒

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Heyy!!! How are you?!

Just so happy with the update. I love the way you give attention to every small details related to the characters as well as the story. Shivani's words, for the first time for me, made sense. She was actually helping Prerna understand her feelings though still indirectly telling her that Anurag is more important. But, well that's how she is!

The small dream sequence of Rishabh-Menaka was very sweet. It seems Menaka hasn't left Rishabh but is always present with him in the form of Kukki.

The conversation between Rastogi uncle and Rishabh was good too! I'm glad that you gave importance to him too. Even he's connected with Rishabh's past. It seems like every single person has some secret of Rishabh which no one else is aware of. 

Aditya and Rishabh's camaraderie is great to read. They know and understand each other too well.

It was great to see Rishabh Bajaj-the bussinessman back in action. Loved the way he negotiated things and finally made the other party agree to his terms. He's rightly called Mr. Negotiator. 

Kukki's innocent questions made everyone speechless. Kukki's breakdown was something I'm sure he didn't expect. But he's glad that she's atleast taking out her feelings in front of him and not keeping it all to herself. It was good to see how Rishabh handled her and also explained to Masi to not feel guilty. What Maasi said to Prerna felt like a slap on her face which she actually did deserve. Although I'm happy Prerna atleast realised that she'd somehow caused Kukki to worry so much about everyone leaving her.

All in all a very good chapter. I, however, personally missed Menaka, though she's there in the dream sequence. Would love to read more of her. And I wish we get a small scene of Aditya and Tanvi too.

The story keeps on getting interesting with each part. Waiting for the next. 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part.kukki was so worries for her dad. She was waiting for him to get up. When she was in womb she needed her dad to camher . Even know only her dad can... Loved scene bet adi and RB. Adi asked prena to be with RB. He came to know it and told her to act well. Kukki is so insured. That her dad will. Leave her. Had tears when reading. It when she don't leave me. In next update RB will come to know about what happened to prerana

Thank for the update... Love the way u reply to or comment. I like reading it. 😘🥰

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful and amazing update👏

Prerna and Shivi's conversation was good, Shivi was right about Prerna but completely wrong about Rishabh, her intension was to make Prerna realize that Anurag is more important but it made Prerna realize her mistake in overlooking Rishabh's feelings👏

Loved the mention of Komolika, it made Prerna realize her blindness towards Anurag love and forgoting her baba

Loved Rb-meneka dream , it showed kuki- Rb bond❤️

Loved Aditya and Rishabh's camaraderie, planner Vs negitiatior😊

Rishabh and doctor Rastogi moment was beautiful

Rishabh as a businessman was wonderful

Kuki's insecurity regarding her father leaving her was beautiful, she suffered so much😭

Loved Masi's reply to Prerna , a tight slap to Prerna about her doings👏

Loved Prerish's moment at Bi and beach, the incident of hotel was revealed to Rishabh

Finally the truth about is going to be revealed

Waiting for next

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow that was some update. loved the entire flashback portion & P's interaction with Shivi. her thought process whilst reflecting the past & then analysing it was brilliant. I'm soo glad you did this, retrospect is so important for any character as it gives us a chance to really relate to their thought process, emotions & connect with them.  KZK's Prerna was unfortunately never given this chance making her unlikable & hard to connect with. hence i wasn't a hard-core PreRish supporter, that's why I'm glad you did,  i feel you've redeemed her in my eyes making her likeable & a possibly deserving match for RB. still a while to go yet. 

Still holding out on who i want with RB simply because we don't have all the pieces of the jigsaw yet.

loved all the other interactions as well & it was brilliant to see Mr Bajaj at work. 💔 to see Kukki's reaction big that's to be expected.  you ended on a cliffhanger.... naughty you 😉. I'm sure P will make an outburst of her emotions,  she tends to bottle up then explode at possibly... not the best of times. these kind of interactions between her & RB make me nervous,  i know what to expect from her. so kudos for writing her so well (&consistent)  that i can  almost predict what she'll do.  can't wait for the revelations and the reactions.

p.s take care x

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Well first things first - I am sorry but I dint understand what Shivani was trying to say. I really did not. I read it so many time but the result was still the same what was she trying to say. Was she trying to get prerna to understand she was jealous of Menaka or she was just trying to say that she was not.😒

Moving on to the better part - 

1) Loved the beach scene between Risabh and Prerna. It was a different feeling altogether as if you can feel the calm between them. I had read it so many times but I still feel the same. There awkward but not to awkward conversation was a treat.

2) For the first time I loved maasi,I know Prerna had said it many times that she feels bad for what she did to Kukki but the way that maasi placed it downright and truthfully was brilliant. Prerna needed to hear that she really did.

3) I am loving that now how Prerna is getting intimidated by Mr Bajaj when she had literally lived with him for so many days and still she didn't know what a force he is to reckon with.

4) Rishab and Aditya scene was nice, its fun to watch fun and manipulative Rishab sometimes

5) For the first time in my life I was angry at both Prerna and Rishab for what they have done to that little girl knowingly and unknowingly. 

6) Also the flashback scene and the light scene with Dr Rastogi was brilliant.

7) Prerna is thinking way too much and doing a bit less but at least she is realizing her mistakes and getting a clear mind.

Can't wait for the next update as we will finally get the much awaited confrontation scene. How will Rishab react I just cannot wait to read.

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago