Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome back to forum

Hoping you have received my comment about this chapter

Waiting for next

dola2808 thumbnail

Glad that you are back with the story. 

This story remains one of my favorites and was really happy to see the unlocked thread.

Read the chapter twice already. Loved it.❤️

The way you will be shaping and developing each and every character in the story is something that I am looking forward to most. Love how you depict the complexity of human feelings and relations. Nothing is black and white after all. 

Waiting eagerly for future updates. 

Lavs.divs thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for beautiful story👌

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Welcome back!!

Prerna taking the first chance to go see Rishabh😆

He is so sick but he still maintained his composure in front of her. He is seriously very stubborn.

Rishabh threatening the hospital🤣

Such contrast, Prerna was so hesitant to even touch his hand while Menaka holds his hand and kissed.

Welcome to new and unknown feelings for Prerna😎

Adi & Prerna, both are feeling guilty that they couldn't understand that he is sick. 

But its an interesting conversation. Prerna got to know Menaka knows Rishabh while she doesn't even know Mr. Bajaj properly. Now I am expecting her to put some effort to know him, both as Mr. Bajaj & as Rishabh.

And she started studying him to understand his pain while making him listen to Kukki's voice note for him.

Travel time, Prerna is feeling restless seeing Menaka near Rishabh.

Prerna's pretend to sleep act gave us a look at Rishabh and his past with his friends.

Rishabh & Kukki scene is emotional and so damn sweet🥰🥰🥰

Nice scene of Adi & Tanvi.

Lovely conversation between Veena & Prerna.

Let's see what Shivani would tell Prerna about her feelings.

Awesome update Meenakshi, continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 3 years ago
Lovelife234 thumbnail

Thank you, Meenakshi for resuming the FF. It's a real pleasure to again read your updates. Though you have send it in pm but still reading it in the thread is amazing 

Lovely update. You have depicted Aditya and Prerna's guilt in an amazing way. 

Prerna was hesitant to hold Mr. Bajaj's hand whereas Menaka not only touched his hand but also kissed his hand. This says that Menaka knows a lot about Rishabh.

Loved the conversation between Veena and Prerna.

Eager to know what does Shivani tell Prerna.

Great going.

With love

-PRAPTI

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunita1986

Welcome back🤗

Loved it. Read it again.😊

Thank you so much Sunita.. It's good to be back. Editing the same thing for 15 times was really a task 🤣Jokes aside. Thank you fot all your love🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Hey meena...

Hello hello Jyoti.. how are you??

Thanks for coming back....smiley40smiley31

Thanks for bringing me back is what I'd say.. 🤗

Good update...  

Thanks. I wasn't sure but now I am :)

Rishab did not show prerana that he was ill and prerana also was not sure what to assume. though he is feeling horrible he read the docs, questioned  & then signed really a true Business Man.

He is good at hiding.. bachpan se he has had a tough life so it does things to you. Mr. Bajaj taking over Rishabh. Rishabh is vulnerable but not when he is Mr. Bajaj😎

Rishab was adamant to go home to keep his promise to Kukkie and he black mailed doctor. How could he think of this?

Bas aisa hi hai.. he hates hospital because I do 😋

Menaka was really worried and caring for him. And her hesitation to make him sleep in her lap was actually correct he did not like his touch then how angry if he sees arrangement by aditya. Maar dal ta dono ko... shayad nahi as menaka told he was gentle in showing his anger. 

I know if had gotten up he would have blasted like any thing. He wouldn't have killed anyone but he would have definitely bursted out with anger.. 

Aditya also could not read him well and him consoling prerana was good. And his wife wala joke  baari pedega uske upar.. 

I am sure. Poor guy mazaak.mazaak mein he is saying the truth 😆

And liked their convo remembering their past fun time..  Aditya asking why Menaka worries so much for him though he dont reciprocate her love -- a worried brother. 

Aditya is impulsive but he is a soft hearted and caring person and loves his sis a lot right from childhood. 

Tanvi and aditya little talk was good. Bangalore ???

Glad you liked their little conversation as they get in ease with eaxh other. Tanvi is already impreswed and falling for him, but is he? Yeah they have a Bangalore trip, but all depends on Rishabh's health.

Prerana was worried for him the moment he run to wash room and her guilt of not allowing Meneka and herself to check him. Her hesitation to touch him, comforting Kukkie.. And trying to know their past equation secretly.  jealously prerana is full on mode...!  She did not feel this much when Menaka hugged Kukkie.. 

Yeah Ms. Prerna Sharma is in a super alert mode right now. Taking note of every little movement around her.

And finally she realised from rishab and aditya words that Mr.Bajaj and Rishab are both different  personalities. Veena wording Prerana's feeings & jealously..

Yeah Veena made her aware of her fear of losing Kukki Menaka. Shivani will try to explain something in relation to Anurag but Prerna koi aur hi direction mein sochegi..

Finally shivani is here and i love/hate her a lot she gives words to prerana's sub conscious heart/mind and i love it..

Yeah like I said Shivani will make her realise that what she is feeling is jealousy. Let's see how it looks when you guys read.

Kukkie my sweet heart pakad liya pappa ka jhoot.smiley10

Kukki is Rishabh's copy and loves him the most. Next update you'll read about a more insecure Kukki. Her insecurity and fear reaching the highest level.

In PM u told that preish Confrontation is half written... waiting..

Yesss.. I am.. half hua but it may not all fit on one chapter, therefore it will unfold in next two chaps.

Thanks once again for continuing this realistically, sensibly  moulded storysmiley27.

Thanks dear. I am happy to continue too. I am glad I toook some time off. 

Continue soon. 

Take care...

I am.working on it.. you tooo take real good care of yourself 🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Awesome update 

Thanks for pm 

Continue soon 

Thank you very much for reading Rinku. I will be back with next one soon.. love 😘

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

YAY!! you are back 

Welcome back to the forum🤗So good to see you

Yeyy Discolights I am back.. pleasure is all mine.. 🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

hey so glad you're back on the forum & feeling better. 

Same here.. feels sooo good.🤗

hope you got my message analysing the chapter.

I read it and honestly messages recieved helped me build confidence back in what I was trying to do... thank you soo much 🤗

i loved the fact that you tried to explain/curb peoples expectations, might make it easier for readers to give constructive comments instead. 

Yeah keeping myself in the reader's shoes I did get that we all have certain expectations when we decide to spend time over something. And not meeting the expectations may somewhere result in feeling a bit frustrated. Therefore, I thought to share my thought process along with my limitations and restrictions so readers know what I have to deliver. I hope it helps.

i agree with all the points & this is my kind of story so will be here till the end smiley20

It would be a pleasure of mine to have you till the end. Thank you sooooo much 🤗