Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Update πŸ˜” πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Lovelife234 thumbnail

Hi sunshine. I have read your ff "Fight Against Destiny" from the very beginning. It is a wonderful fan fiction. You have penned down the emotions in an amazing way. By reading your stories it feels like we are seeing everything in front of our own eyes. I would request to send me a pm of this story. It is a great amazing brilliant and outstanding story. Do continue. Stay safe everyone.

With lots of best wishes

- LOVELIFE234

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful and outstanding storyπŸ€—

The emotions are at the right place

Loved the characters and the flow of stories

I have been a silent reader of this story from the 1st chapter

I request you to send a pm for this story

Waiting for next beautiful update

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Its wednesday Update?

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Muaaaaah 😍😘❀️

Thank you! β€οΈ

Waited for next update! β€οΈ

Love you a lot Mishta...😘😍🀩😚

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARAZRP

Love to see Prerna actions how will she discover and express her love. How will Rb react to it.  Definitely I will love how u will show Rb, Prerna and menaka

Thanks for the kind word. I hope whatever I have thought of works for the readers.. because it would slow and steady.. I am incapable of bringing sudden changes in the story. Thank you so  much for your support and encouragement πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Hello Sunshine

Heyy hello Original07.. πŸ€— Hope you are doing well. I am sorry for late reply, have been occupied for last few days.

Loved the update as always!

Yeyyyy.. so happy to know... Thank you for reading..

I loved the way conversation turned out between PreRish. Prerna did say a lot of things to RB..but it wasn't a much heated one..the way i expected! 

I think they have come past a stage where they will have real heated encounters but yes conversations like these will be a part of their lives 😁

I love the way it turned out..with Tanvi in between.. although i was saying almost same dialogues in my head..what PreRish were saying to her.. whenever she would interrupt them. 

I am so happy you enjoyed even with Tanvi's presence. Haha she made you react like PreRish. Thank you for sharing that, I loved it 

RB getting irritated by seeing her entering into his personal space..Prerna showing care for RB..then everyone leaving them in the end.. everything well written..loved it.

Thank you so much..

RB ne 100 crore uda diyesmiley17 

Ohh yess but this time it's his own company so he will make sure every single penny will be well used. πŸ˜Ž

Mehra g knows PreRish ain't divorced..that makes sense because ofcourse he made the papers.and you have to file them in court. They never showed it in the showsmiley39

Mehra knows everything, he is eyes and ears of  Bajaj. They never answered any questions in the show. Isliye to ye story bana in the first place. So many loopholes they left... 

So many things to unfold in the story..PreRish ki shadi ka sach.. RB ke saamne..as he also don't remember that..aur Adi and Menaka ke saamne bhi..and then Anuraag ka sach RB ke saamne..and most important PreRish falling for each other.. so many interesting things..i am so excited.smiley42

Ohj yess.. RB's moms  and Bajaj's revenge from Basus bhi baki hai. 

Anurag ka sach coming up in next 3 updates.

Thanks a lot for sharing your lovely thoughts. You have no idea how much it means to me πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogakshema

Heyyy!!! I'm doing great!

@underline - I'm sure you will be able to potray your thoughts through your writing. Yours is one of the best stories that I've read. 

Waiting for the updates!

Stay Safe!

Thank you so much for this Yoga. It builds in a lot of confidence in me honestly.. I will keep trying.

Love β€οΈ

You too stay safe ..

PS.. update coming up in a while..πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Absolute sense!

Yeyyyy πŸ€—

Honestly would want that too... Bajaj has to be a conscious choice even if Anurag comes back... Prerna's view on Bajaj changing would be something... Waiting for Prerna to fall head over heels in love with Bajaj! Sigh! 

She has to and  she will... she is taking small steps starting nexy update onward. I hope it will work for you as a reader πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

I am going to read chapter 2 today 

Yeyyy... I hope you enjoyed it..