Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGAriya05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please PM me.... I read the while story today ....so engaging....Kuddos !! What an amazing creation ...😍

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Heyyy!

It was a very nice update. Great to see Tanvi taking so much carr for Rishabh. The way she was demanding rather ordering Rishabh to take the medicines shows how much she cares for him and also how Rishabh has given her the right to scold him which is very rare. Also, Tanvi filing her nails was hilarious. The conversation between Tanvi and Aditya was also good.

Rishabh's reactions to Prerna's words and accusations were superb. He handled the situation very well with utmost maturity. He did not lose his temper even for a bit. Prerna is acting very very immature. 

Good conversation between Mr. Mehra and Prerna too. Glad that someone is there who understands her. 

Waiting for the next part!

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oa2019, ARAZRP, Ramya, crazyforyou, Tvfanatice85, Pori, chavi12345, AgAriya05, Yogakshema..

Thank you so much guys for your wonderful comments. I have read them all and feel so happy that you liked the latest chapter. I will be replying to each and every comment in detail tomorrow... wanted to thank everyone and apologise in advance for a delayed reply. πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

want one on Sunday and another in Tuesday and again on Thursday and again on Sunday. 

Ye to aise lag raha hai  mere baare mein baat hi nahi ho rahi hai.. koi aur insaan se baat kar rahe ho.. itne fast to bas chapter title daalke I can post bas.. πŸ˜†

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update sunshine πŸ‘

Prerna nd rb conversation is so cute... Prerna again make fun of herself... But its cute...

Adi is so right in telling her u can go in his cabin for fight with him help mangne me kya dhar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope rb ko prerna ki sachai pata chale jaldi se....

Waiting for next...

Pls update soon

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Ye to aise lag raha hai  mere baare mein baat hi nahi ho rahi hai.. koi aur insaan se baat kar rahe ho.. itne fast to bas chapter title daalke I can post bas.. πŸ˜† 

tumhare bare mein hi baat ho rahi hai aur tum Kar sakti ho πŸ˜‡

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

tumhare bare mein hi baat ho rahi hai aur tum Kar sakti ho πŸ˜‡

Kashh... aisa ho pata.. kashhhhhh..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I will for sure. πŸ€—

MishtiNew thumbnail

Sorry I am late... πŸ˜­

Such a fantastic update! Loved it to the core. 

Kukki is so sweet here! How sensible and mature at her age!

PreRish are arguing ... tom and jerry🀣

I am loving Aditya Here. He is so different from him best friend! 

Mehra met his Ma'amπŸ₯³

One more confirmation that PreRish are still married! YayaπŸ₯³

Prerna's conversation with Mehra is so good! I am glad she decided to tell RB the truth about her life someday or the other😊 

yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter!!

Finally a tadakta-bhadakta onversation between Bajaj and Prerna -- after so long!!! 

Tanvi filing her nails was epic!

Waiting for when Prerna will update Bajaj on Anurag and the child ... Will Bajaj's attitude change towards her then?!