Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thapki pyar ki - TS for revenge track

Thahaan09 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This scene plays after Bihaan has accepted the challenge of Kabir to earn 50 million in one month. It's an additional scene for this track.

This story is also on wattpad as :

Thahaan - Revenge

------

Bihaan was sitting in the armchair and was reading the newspaper.

He had to find a job to earn the necessary 50 million, but while searching for it he was unsure if such a job was even existing. Once again he blamed himself for his actual situation. Why did he accept that stupid challenge? In fact the only reason he was ready to go with it, was Thapkis behavior. She told him that he was not even able to earn 5 rupees in this one month. This sentence had been enough to accept the challenge and now he had to deal with it.

This 50 million were not only 50 million for him now. These were his dignity, his honor and his pride. Everyone in the family was expecting him to get the house back.

He had to earn that money, otherwise he... Bihaan Pandey would not only be an illeterate man, he would also get an 'useless' Adjektive to it. And after the humiliation until this day he had to deal with , another humiliation would kill him.

While Bihaan was deepened in the newspaper, another person came and sat in the second armchair besides him. Without seeing the person Bihaan could feel that this person was no other than Thapki.

He was still angry at her, because she was the reason why Kabir Katyal was still in their house and why he was able to do all this.

"Bihaan?"

Why is she trying to begin a conversation?

Bihaan acted like he wouldn't hear her, and kept going to look into the newspaper. He did not want to speak with her. To see her was enough to feel a pain, because a look into her face let him memorize everything what she had done to him. The divorce, the marriage with Kabir, the whole Vani thing, the humiliation and of course the lost house.

"Bihaan, have you f-find a job?"

Bihaan gave more pressure to the pencil in his left hand. His right arm was still injured.

That she is able to ask that question must be a joke, what is her intention now?

Now Bihaan turned his head a little bit around and  looked into Thapkis face. He was surprised that her face expression was serious.

"Has your husband sent you to ask me that question, to celebrate his victory?"

He was angry, again. Thapki didn't know what to answer to that sentence, but she shoke her head.

It was a torture to hear the word husband from his mouth, she was his wife. She was only the wife of Mr. Bihaan Pandey, and no one would be able to change that.

"Nahi Bihaan, I-I wanted..."

Suddenly Bihaan stood up, he looked to Thapki while he was speaking and gestured with his hand.

"Listen Mrs.Kabir Katyal, a Bihaan Pandey never gives up. Tell your lovely husband that I will win this challenge and win the house back. This is the Pandey Niwas and will everytime stay as this."

Now Thapki stood up to and looked straight into Bihaans face.

"I-I know that Mr. B-B ihaan Pandey never gives up. I know you very w-well Bihaan."

"Gajjab,then you should go out of my way. After my victory, you and your husband will get out of my life forever. Because there is no place for cheaters in my house and in my heart."

Because there is no place for cheaters in my house and in my heart.

In my heart

Thapki heard the sentence again again in her head, it was like an echo.

She tried to control her tears, which where ready to come.

There was no place for her in the heart of Mr. Bihaan Pandey..... His love for her was gone.

And she knew that she had deserved that. This whole revenge, her imagened hatret towards him, all this destroyed their relationship...

Bihaan looked into her eyes, he tried to figure out what she was feeling. But he was not able to. Thapki was sometimes rude to him, and humiliated him and suddenly she was sad because of his words. Who was this Thapki? Why was she wearing a mask and was not letting anyone see what was in her heart?

"You've learnt a lot from your husband."

Thapki didn't understand what Bihaan meant with that.

"What?"

"You have learnt to act, you are a real actress Thapki. If I didn't know you, I would say that you want me to win, but why should you want a stranger to win against your husband, henna?"

Bihaan was right. Thapki wanted her husband to win against a stranger. She wanted Bihaan to win.

"What are you both doing here?"

Thapki looked to the person, who has asked the question. It was Shankara.

Bihaan was still looking to Thapki, and Thapki began to play with her hands.

"We were just speaking,"said Bihaan and smiled.

Thapki didn't say anything, and after a few seconds she went away.  But a few meters later she stopped and looked back to Shankara and Bihaan. Shankara was acting like his wife.

You have given her the right to do that, you are the reason why Bihaan has to stay with her...

Shankara tried to feed Bihaan with something but he refused. Shankara tried again and again, but Bihaan stopped her every time. After a few minutes Shankara gave up and went with the meal tray to the kitchen.

Thapki looked at Bihaan, and imagened herself with him. In her imagination her head was on the shoulder of Bihaan and they both read the newspaper smiling. And then they looked into the eyes of the other. They were so in love. Thapki smiled with this imagination, until she realized that everything happened only in her head. But she wanted to look into Bihaans eyes, not only in her dreams, but in real. She hated the fact that all this happened because of herself.

In the evening

Thapki went to the kitchen, and saw that Suman was preparing the food for the dinner.

"Is their somet-t-thing i can help with Suman Bhabhiji?"

"Nahi Thapki, you can go to the living room, I can handle this on my own."

Thapki nodded. Before she went she saw a tray with meal on it.

"For whom is this Suman Bhabhiji?"

Suman looked to the tray Thapki pointed to.

"It's for Bihaan Devarji, he didn't want to eat with us."

So he will not eat at the table, he lives like a stranger in his own house...

"I hope that he will eat this, he didn't eat anything the whole day."

This sentence made Thapki sad. Bihaan lived for this challenge, and because of that he neglected to eat. She should have known this better, Bihaan would not give up, but this challenge would also make him weak.

"But his medicine for his arm, did he took it today?"

Suman looked at Thapki. Thapki was worried, and that surprised her. Was she still caring for Bihaan? But why did she divorce him then and married Kabir?

Thapki realized that Suman questioned her intention, and tried to find an excuse.

"I-I mean not-thing is more im-mportant than the health, henna Bhabhiji?"

"Yes, Thapki, but first he has to eat something and after that he can take his medicine."

Suddenly Preeti came into the kitchen, Thapki smiled to her. But Preeti didn't smile back. Unlike to Suman Preeti was mad at her.

Preeti wanted to bring the plates for the dinner to the table in the living room, but Thapki stopped her and tried to take the plates from her.

"I can do that Preeti Bhabhiji."

Preeti didn't let her to do that.

"I don't need your help Thapki, and please don't call me Bhabhiji."

"B-but-"

Preeti gave Thapki with her hand a sign to stop her from speaking,after that she went to the living room.

Thapki was upset and didn't know how to handle this distance. Suman touched her on the shoulder.

"Don't be upset Thapki, after a time everything will be fine again. But I have a question to you."

"Y-yes ask me please."

"Why are you still calling Preeti and me Bhabhiji, you are no more married to Bihaan."

Thapki didn't know what to answer to that question, but Kabirs arrival at the kitchen 'saved' her.

"Thapki, i wanted to speak with you about something. Could you please come with me?"

Thapki asked Suman whether she can go with Kabir to speak with him.

"Sure Thapki, he is your husband henna?"

Thapki tried to smile, but was feeling uncomfortable with this sentence. Kabir was not her husband, but after Kabirs words no one would believe her. Her only chance was to find out who the real culprit was and to hope for Kabirs goodness to help her.

Kabir and Thapki went to the room and stayed a few minutes silent.

"You wanted to speak with me about something?"

Kabir nodded.

"Thapki I know what you are trying to do. You want Bihaan to win, but don't forget that I will not let him win. I will be a barrier between him and his victory."

Thapki rolled her eyes. She had enough to be a toy. Kabir was using her to torture Bihaan, and she was not able to do anything against it. The worst part was, that all his was her fault. Why did she believe a stranger and not her husband?

"And I will be a barrier between you and your victory Kabir Katyal. Don't forget that."

Thapki turned around and Kabir only saw her back now.

"You are still on Bihaans side, after knowing that he killed a whole family? Why Thapki, why are you protecting him? Why are you still on his side? "

Thapki suddenly turned around again.

"Because I love him, and I know that Mera Bihaan would never do such a crime. He could never kill innocent people, never."

Kabir was shocked, but changed his mood after a few seconds again.

"Since when are you believing him. Tell me one thing Thapki, didn't all this happen because you didn't believe him? "

Thapki didn't know what to reply. He was right, and that was the big problem right now.

"And now suddenly you think Bihaan is innocent? Why didn't you think twice before you tried to take revenge from him, why? Was your love not strong enough back than? Or does it hurt you, that you have lost Bihaan because of your own stupidity?"

Thapki swallowed, everything what Kabir said was right. She had been stupid enough to think bad about Bihaan, to think that he was the murderer of her child. And now she was paying for that.

"I know that you are blaming me, but you should blame yourself. I have no reason to believe him, until proofs tell me that he is innocent. But you Thapki... You should have believed him."

Kabir didn't say nothing more and left the room. Thapki had to deal with it, all this happened because of her. To believe a stranger more than her own husband was the worst thing she could ever do.

After the silent dinner Thapki went again to the kitchen, the tray with Bihaans meal was still there.

Did he refuse to eat, or have they forgotten him?

Thapki thought twice, and then lifted the tray. She knew that Bihaan would not be okay with that, but he had to eat. She didn't want him to be weak, and loose because of that.

She took also the tablets with her, and went to Bihaans room. As she arrived the room was empty. But Thapki could hear the flowing water in the bathroom.

She wanted to go without seeing him, because she knew that he would refuse the meal. But before she was able to leave the room, Bihaan came out of the bathroom and was drying his hair. He looked confused as he saw her.

"What are you doing here?"

Thapki pointed with her eyes to the tray. Bihaan first looked to the tray and then to Thapki again.

"Gajjab, now you are bringing my food. How did I earn his honor boss?"

"You didn't eat anyt-thing the w-whole day, so I t-thought—"

Bihaan began to laugh, that made Thapki uncomfortable.

"Wow, you are caring for me? I will nearly begin to cry. Because I thought that there is no difference for you to see me alive or dead. I am a stranger, why should my life be important for you, henna Thapki? If you would have the opportunity, you would kill me with your own hands, because-"

"Bas Bihaan, stop t-this nonsense. You know that this is not right. I would nev-ver let anyone hurt you."

Bihaan didn't believe her.

"Really? In fact you hurted me the most. And after your cheat I am dead Thapki, I don't think that a person could die twice."

This hurted Thapki the most. She killed Bihaan? Had all this hurt him so much, that he saw himself as a dead person?

Thapki turned around and went a few steps to leave the room.

"Thapki do me a favor."

Thapki stopped and listened to Bihaans words.

"Get out of my life."

Thapki turned a little bit around and looked at Bihaan. This pain and anger in his eyes... He was serious, he didn't want to see her and didn't want her to be a part of his life.

Edited by Thahaan09 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

There is a forum for the said show 

Hence for the convenience sake I am shifting this story to that forum

Regards