Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: riya27

Also,  kindly let us know if more than an entry in same theme can be submitted 👍🏼

As you can see Koeli has added in the rules that you can send upto 2 entries. So that means you are participating for sure?

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

I am taking part in the contest and I don’t need you guys to make another poster.😳

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah....  Sure👍🏼

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am submitting mine soon ...👍🏼

And Yes Koeli even I would love it if you could kindly add recent pics of the lead couple in traditional Rajasthani/Marwari costumes .

I have a query about genre ...can it be romantic thriller or Historical tragedy ?? Or does it have to be distinctly the ones you have given with NO overlap ??

You have given four names on top of the poster ...are those supposed to be the names of the cast ?? Can we  use different names in the blurb ?? 

Since it’s is yrhpk forum contest so naturally, you need to mention names of the characters used in the serial.  Using other names will not make sense. However, you might opt not to use names due to no of words is limited.

It is clearly mentioned what genres you can use. As long as it’s a historical romance, thriller and tragedy primarily, it would be fine.

As far as the poster contests it doesn’t matter we are removing it. However, anyone who wants to refer may click on the link.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'll be participating.

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koeli

Kindly provide similar pictures of Abir and mishti and I will see what I can do. Also we need confirmation of how many of you will be participating because just doing it for one person is not rational. And since it’s a blurb contest which mainly involves writing i don’t think it matters because the judgement will be on the writing and not the poster. However please let us know how many of you will be participating. If only it is more than 5 members I will change the poster because I stay in bengal and right now I don’t have any proper network in my location to upload banners. Thanks 

Hey Dear, 

Thanks 🤗

It's great that you understood my concern but am not aware of other participants from this forum as am pretty new here.  

Thanks for your offer though 👍🏼 as quoted for other reply I will go with the link provided 😃

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koeli

Kindly provide similar pictures of Abir and mishti and I will see what I can do.

Here r mishbir wedding pictures, feel free to use these.. If u want other kind of pictures like in casual outfits then let me know I'll post it here so that u guys can use them

Koeli thumbnail

Thanks, Rashi... really appreciated.

But first two pics are edited pics and belongs to the makers.

The last picture is too dark to use.

Anyway, we have removed the poster already since it is really not requested for the blurb contest.

Thanks again :)

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Note

As we have noticed that many forum members have an issue with the poster provided for reference in the blurb writing contest. The poster was meant to help the writers in understanding the theme of the contest. However I would like to inform all of you that Koeli is facing network issues due to the recent cyclone because of which she is unable to download any pics or upload any banner or poster as she informed earlier as well. So I'm afraid she won't be able to make a new poster.

So if you all really want a change in poster and if you feel that you all would be motivated to participate more then we have come up with a solution to this. Any one of you with the help of others can make a movie poster on similar theme and title using the pics of your choice giving equal importance to all the 4 characters and send it to me by the next 48 hrs. I will post that in the thread with due credit to the poster maker.

I hope this would sort out the poster issue and we will recieve good participation in the contest as well.

Regards

YRHPK DT 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Do they need to be submitted to ContestEntries? ContentEntries does not show up as an option.