Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

.. First lockdown month i got 75% salary , second month got 50% n last month got 25% .. can u believe it.. agle maine se agar sab shuru nei honge salary hi nei milega . .kyu denge ? kam nei hai toh unko paise ayenge kaha .. iyea max private sector kay halat.. kuch jagah toh salary bandh hai 3 maine se ... poor people could beg n could get help from govt .. middle class people inka halat sabse battar .. govt sec is getting the basic salary atleast .. so kabtak aise chalenge.. i never want to think about these .. but ekbar soch aa jate hai toh cant stop myself 

only Allah could save us

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

which is why I say I am going to take everyone's chances 🤣

We r still alive darling  😡 next my comment will be in first page 👍🏼

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Yeh Maine kal post kar ke delete kar diya. But abh wapas post kar rahi hun. 😆

PreRish Lockdown Pulav:

[please ignore the errors it has been typed entirely on my phone] 

It was day one of the lockdown period that was announced by the government in order to control the situation of pandemic and Rishabh was seated in his armchair with a cup of piping hot black coffee in one hand, a book in the other. Usually, he would read a newspaper with his coffee but there was not one positive news about the outside world and he wanted to keep himself away from this negatively for a while. Hence he walked into the library and got his hand on one of his favourite novels. 

He had almost finished his coffee and turned to page to start reading the next chapter when his wife stormed in the room. She was dressed in a short kurti that she had paired with comfortable leggings and she wore an apron over her outfit. Her hair in a messy bun. In one hand she had a broom and she placed her other hand in which she held the cloth on her waist and looked Rishabh angrily 

‘What?!’

Rishabh asked her casually as he set his cup of coffee on the table. Prerna huffed at him, before she spoke 

‘What..what?! Main kab se akele ghar ki safai kar rahi hun aur aap yahan aaram se coffee pite pite book read kar rahe hain.. ek baar bhi mujhse nahi pucha ki mujhe kuch chahiye ki nahi ...’ 

‘Oh, I am sorry. Aap kaam mein busy thi and I didn’t want to disturb you. Main abhi jake aapke liye coffee bana ke lata hun..’ 

Rishabh placed the book mark between the pages and was about to get up from his seat when Prerna threw the cloth in at him. Rishabh looked at her astonishingly as he managed to catch the cloth before it hit in his face, What the hell? He thought 

‘Main coffee ki baat nahi kar rahi. Aapne ek bar mujhse aake nahi pucha ki mujhe ghar ke kaam main help chahiye ya nahi..’ 

Prerna complained to her husband, she had been trying to clean this huge mansion of theirs since morning and it was almost noon by now. Yet, she was left with three rooms to clean and her husband was sitting leisurely in their library.

‘But Prerna, I don’t know how to do household chores’ 

Rishabh spoke as a matter of fact. He was one of the richest men in the world, so why on earth would he do the household chores himself? Prerna knew that he was right but she was mad at him. So she continued to counter him 

‘Toh abh seekh lijiye. As you know kuch dino tak koi house help nahi hai yahan. Sab ko maine pehle hi chutti de di thi taki vo apne apne ghar wapas time se pohunch jaye jise pehle ki problem aur badh jati. Toh ghar ka jo kaam hai vo hume khud karna padega’

She walked to him and extended his hands, he was already holding the cloth in one and on the other she kept the broom.

‘Abh jaye aur jo teen kamre baki hai jake unki safai ki kiye. Mujhe lunch banae jana hai. Aur jab tak aap yeh kaam finish nahi karenge aapko lunch nahi milega’ 

Giving orders to her husband Prerna walked out of the room leaving a dumbfounded Rishabh rooted to his spot. His eyes and mouth were wide open.

‘Kya din aa gaye hain mere, Business tycoon hone ke bawajud aaj ghar main jadhu pocha karna padh raha hai and yeh toh bas shuruaat hai pata nahi meri Biwi mujhse iss lockdown main aur kya kya karvane wali hai!’

‘Rishabh, jaldi se kaam pe lag jaye. Warna khana late milega’

Prerna’s voice brought Rishabh out of his trance and he quickly headed towards one of the rooms that needed to be cleaned. Because he knew that if he had to spend this quarantine peacefully the only solution he had was to listen to his wife obediently

Chappal, jute, tamatar ko phenke maarna hai kar lo 😆

smiley36smiley36🤣smiley37smiley37

Rishabh Bajaj helping Prerna in cleaning the house👍🏼

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

.. First lockdown month i got 75% salary , second month got 50% n last month got 25% .. can u believe it.. agle maine se agar sab shuru nei honge salary hi nei milega . .kyu denge ? kam nei hai toh unko paise ayenge kaha .. iyea max private sector kay halat.. kuch jagah toh salary bandh hai 3 maine se ... poor people could beg n could get help from govt .. middle class people inka halat sabse battar .. govt sec is getting the basic salary atleast .. so kabtak aise chalenge.. i never want to think about these .. but ekbar soch aa jate hai toh cant stop myself 

only Allah could save us

here people are losing their jobs of 15/20/25yrs oppo, and you are lucky to have a job. Work from home is only possible for few types of jobs. Sales and marketing have faced the highest Salary and job cuts. Everyday we hear all big top shot companies are sacking over 1000+ people. My job requires me to teach online but not all can avail the internet. Payment toh last three months se hardly 30% mil raha hai. Middle class and daily wagers are the ones suffering the most 😔 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

hey hi. Seeing you for the first time in our AT. Welcome. 

Raina_Malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

hey hi. Seeing you for the first time in our AT. Welcome. 

Yeah new here Actually my insta friend suggest me to join this I am prerish fan...  And I made vms on prerish... My insta is avneil_swasan_prerish

Oppo knows me

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina_Malik

Yeah new here Actually my insta friend suggest me to join this I am prerish fan...  And I made vms on prerish... My insta is avneil_swasan_prerish

Oppo knows me

awww avneil.. wc dear .. so happy to see u here . finally 

guys iuyea woh aveneil whose insta vm  we have enjoyed a lot ...now be active here 🥳

Raina_Malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

awww avneil.. wc dear .. so happy to see u here . finally 

guys iuyea woh aveneil whose insta vm  we have enjoyed a lot ...now be active here 🥳

Thanks oppo yeah I'll be active here after all the fics are too good I am enjoying a lot reading them your shopping one is so fun... 

Have read your short stories... so much to cover I am excited being here... Guys please shower your love on my edits and vms. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina_Malik

Thanks oppo yeah I'll be active here after all the fics are too good I am enjoying a lot reading them your shopping one is so fun... 

Have read your short stories... so much to cover I am excited being here... Guys please shower your love on my edits and vms. 

keep posting those here as well as 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MR21

smiley36smiley36🤣smiley37smiley37

Rishabh Bajaj helping Prerna in cleaning the house👍🏼

😆