Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congrats every one for 100ATπŸ₯³πŸ₯³.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I would like to say that my fav scenes so far include:

1. When Abir realises that he is in love with Mishti after he sees his own painting. 

2. When Mishti tells him that Varsha wants her to break up with him and what if BM or BP ask her to do that..how will she cope without him? How will she live without him?

3. When Abir wants them to get married and Mishti asks him if he trusts their love and if not then why not and that they WILL get married and even if he is blackmailed into leaving her; she will not let him do that. 

4. When Abir hugs Kunal and says "Yes, Yes, i am your older brother."

5. When Mishti comes to him after he breaks up with her. Her pleading; his resolve but secretly knowing that he is hurting her and his pain. Oh, his pain in that scene; and when he finds her earring and holds it to his heart and the pain in that gesture. 

6. When he realises his moment of "taare hai baraati" is just a dream

7. When he tells Nannu he does not do shayarri any more

8. When he admits that he still cares about Mishti

9. When he finds her in the jungle and then she faints and he confesses his love. 

10. When she asks him to let her go..and he does--HIS FACE!!!

11. When Mishti comes to see Abir before her wedding and he pleads with her not to leave him. 

12. When she finds him and they meet on top of the ambulance

13. "Jaise Kanha adhure bina Radha Rani; waise tere bina adhuri meri kahani" That whole sequence may not have been a hit with the fans who wanted them to have the best wedding and were not happy with the bus wedding, BUT i loved that scene and how much love Abir showed her. 

14. Their first fight and making up...kya scenes the woh

15. Most recently "Tum mere sab kuch ho Abir" and the response "Aur tum meri sab kuch ho" THEN "tum nahin to main bhi nahin" UFFF!

Edited by Stardust91 - 3 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations lovelies on the much awaited 100th ATπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. I have never used my IF account to post anything until I stumbled upon the AT here. After a long time just stalking and reading posts I decided to break my silence and I’m so glad I did. Posts, discussions and welcoming new characters, analyzing and dissecting dialogues and many more fun things have become a part of my daily routine and it was very much needed to distract myself from some pressing health issues of my kiddo.  Thank you Nami, Pali, Viji, Diya, Ruhi, Cool, Nandu, Vaishu, Uru, Amu, Jayu, Arch, Daya, Mansi and all the new and old friends who make this AT a second home. I’m so grateful for this virtual family! Love you all ❀️❀️❀️

Edited by preeti200 - 3 years ago
vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hearty congratulations to all my fellow Mishbirians πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ€—β€οΈ

Thank you all for accepting me into this nd words are not enough to express the happiness that you people achieved.. 

100 is indeed a very big number nd I'm sure that we will all soon hit double century 

Hats off to all the positivity and optimism displayed in this AT nd made this journey indeed a very memorable one for everyone of us here 

Lots of appreciation to you girls for all the caps, Gifs, updates, edits and above all the creativity in all ur writings which has brought a smile on my face 

I came across this AT when I was going through a tough phase in my life and I have to mention this AT nd forum has been my daily dosage of happiness nd a reason for the smile on my face πŸ˜πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

I'm not a great at writing nor I do have the skills to contribute to this AT but I have to say that I am a great fan girl of u guys nd I am sure that I am going to ENJOY the Best of creativity from your end and I am glad to be part to join u all in this celebration nd enjoy the ride as well 

Bring it on GIRLS πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

A Big shout out to u all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

it’s fantastic Ruhi 

thanks nami❀️

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Really nice Ruhi! Post the others.

urs write up mishti-abir and mishbir is awesome...

no one can play mishbir like rhesha...❀️😎

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

wow ruhiπŸ‘

Aachi hai❀️

thanks BB...πŸ˜‰

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz70

Hearty congratulations to all my fellow Mishbirians πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ€—β€οΈ

Thank you all for accepting me into this nd words are not enough to express the happiness that you people achieved.. 

100 is indeed a very big number nd I'm sure that we will all soon hit double century 

Hats off to all the positivity and optimism displayed in this AT nd made this journey indeed a very memorable one for everyone of us here 

Lots of appreciation to you girls for all the caps, Gifs, updates, edits and above all the creativity in all ur writings which has brought a smile on my face 

I came across this AT when I was going through a tough phase in my life and I have to mention this AT nd forum has been my daily dosage of happiness nd a reason for the smile on my face πŸ˜πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

I'm not a great at writing nor I do have the skills to contribute to this AT but I have to say that I am a great fan girl of u guys nd I am sure that I am going to ENJOY the Best of creativity from your end and I am glad to be part to join u all in this celebration nd enjoy the ride as well 

Bring it on GIRLS πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

A Big shout out to u all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘

aww di...this is so nice of u...

finally some fan girl for us...❀️

love u di...

ruhi19 thumbnail

hello...mishbirians...good morning...πŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by ruhi19 - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail