Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 100|Angry Aur Ajeeb Ki Gazab Kahani

Posted: 3 years ago

When Mishti stumbles on Abir’s campsite and meets him  post holi she is surprised to find Abir spendingthe night alone at the lakeside rather then at his house.

“Tum homeless ho

Banjaray ho

Chor ho?

Koi ghar war nahi hain kiya toh yahan par aisay kyun rahrahay ho?

To which Abir replies

“Mujhay taaron ki company bohot pasand hain” . This particular scene has always been special for me because in it #MishBir pledge to not let their siblings suffer by ensuring that their alliance is successful not only does this scene showcase #MishBir’s selfless nature it also sheds light on Abir’s loneliness. In spite of living in a house filled with people, Abir is lonely his house does not feel like ghar or home which is why he frequently leaves to find solace outside. He tells Mishti how he feel more content alone under the starry sky and as Mishti is leaving she turns back and steals a glance at him and she can’t help but smile at the man sprawled on a bench gazing at stars and happily scribbling something on his little black book. To her there is nothing normal about this guy who might be very ajeeb yet she is still somewhat intrigued by him. After this scene #MishBir continue to meet of and on until we reach the point where Abir with his eyes closed paints Mishti’s beautiful face. When Mishti questions him on how pretty the painting is he says” Ghar jaisi simple siseedhi saadi si par bohot khoobsurat” this particular statement is so poignant because in such a short span of time, to Abir, Mishti feels like home because whenever he is with her he doesn’t feel alone. 

She cares about him like no one else did,she becomes his friend when he didn’t even realize he needed one in his life,she ventures out to check up on him after traumatic events when his own family doesn’t bother asking him if she is okay. She admires his art and helps him showcase unlike others who have never valued his talent.  In short she sees beneath the mask that Abir Rajvansh shows to the world, a truck load of melancholy and nostalgia hidden behind fake smiles and weird jokes. She sees him for what he really is so no wonder Abir starts feeling that home can be a person to because Mishti legit becomes his person. This brings me to another scene post marriage where Abir and Mishti spend some quality time under the stars. Again, one particular moment stands out when Mishti is talking about something, Abir is just looking at her with a huge smile on his face. Its like we have come full circle, the lone banjara who used to say mujhay taaron ki company bohot pasand hain is now content by looking at his chaand in his eyes. A chaand that has illuminated the deepest darkest corners of his heart and a chaand that feels like home simple sa seeda sada sa parbohot khoobsurat.

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago

Angelfire (Daya): MishBir are pure love, fierce love, an amazing love story, unspoken trust, adorable – the height difference, the hands…oh just everything about them. I love Abir’s shayari and painting, Mishti’s angry, violent avatar and the way she always manages to not give up on what she wants even while giving others what they want. Neither of them is ready to compromise on what is right just for the sake of family (of course, there have been exceptions, but in general). I also love that they’re not the typical completely self-sacrificing leads. Their chemistry is out of this world. The way they are able to move past the bad and focus on the good is inspiring. 

A love story so intense it captures the imagination and does not let go. Intertwined as it is with family drama, and another love story, it still stands out. 

The first meeting seems straight from the movies, but with an endearing twist - the girl saves the boy, and the few words she utters tells him they share a similar pain. They go on to meet a couple of more times without really seeing each other, but with just their words and actions leave a lasting impression on the other. He sees someone who realizes the value of a family, and she hears something that gives her the strength to channel her pain and move on from that.

Another chance meeting when she finds the father she has been secretly waiting for has never really cared for her, and rises beyond that disappointment to fight to ensure the people who loved and raised her are not hurt by him.

They meet again and finally see and recognize each other. It stuns her when he defends her, a stranger, not once, but twice - once from her father and the next from the police! He is also stunned at the trouble she goes through to save his sister, who is no one to her. And so they move from being strangers to acquaintances and then to tentative friends. 

A twist in the tale when his mother claims she is a better choice of bride for his brother, but he stands with her when she wants a courtship first to determine compatibility. He doesn’t understand why it feels so odd to help his brother court her. And when he does realize why, it seems like it might be too late. He is troubled, and decides to go away for a while on the day she would be formally engaged to his brother. She understands that he is troubled and lets him go, but the diary she sends along paves the way for his return by showing him what she had really liked during the courtship had all been his ideas.

She breaks the relationship with his brother when she finds out she doesn’t have his trust and cannot match his expectations, but is more angry at him for deceiving her by helping his brother in the courtship. A work-related trip is instrumental in getting the two working together again, and an unexpected attraction between their siblings paves the way for future interactions.

In the process of helping their siblings, they get closer and he tries to get her to accept that what she feels is more than friendship. She rescues him from an accident in the midst of a storm, and finally realizes that what she feels for him is way more than friendship. Circumstances result in her choosing her family instead of taking a chance with this love, but her love doesn’t give up so easily and they finally confess. 

Confessing their love for each other comes with its own challenges, and they deal with it together to face her family and then his. She helps him find his father, a long-lost dream of his. When that father turns out to be a criminal, she goes all out to save him too. And finally, they are engaged.

Their happiness is short-lived when he is forced to make a terrible choice, and he chooses to let her go to find happiness elsewhere. She doesn’t accept his sudden about-face that he doesn’t love her and comes back to fight because her happiness has always been with him. He doesn’t understand, believes she has moved on and burns with jealousy even as he tries to pretend to remain unaffected. Some misunderstandings and trials to face before they are finally together again, married at last.

A beautiful journey, and because happily ever after is such a static word, we will continue to root for them as they try to figure out the next steps in their journey from lovers to husband and wife.

AT: I found the AT when I was looking for synopsis of the episodes (I only started watching around October last year). Started with the Live Updates thread and then moved on to the MishBir AT enjoying all the back and forth that went on there.Stalked silently till March and then finally started engaging when the show went on break. I love the love for the characters and the warmth and acceptance here. I love to see all the memories – photos/VMs/clips – everyone comes up with. We have so many talented people here. I guess the AT is a place to discuss our most-loved characters and feel a sense of fellowship.

Index of /wp-content/uploads/2011/10

Namita: I have found some really amazing friends on this very special AT. This AT was my foray into being an admin for an AT seriously. Lots of learning and the best part, like I said before, the amazing ladies who make up the MishBir fandom. To name a few: Pali, Daya, Ammu, Geetha, Meen, Uru, Viji, Piya, Aarthi, Ruhi, Mridhu and many more wonderful girls. It's been an absolutely pleasure to annoy my friends for edits, gifs and write-ups. 😆 In other words, LOVE YAH ALL!!! ❤️

yrhpk_aus (Nandu): My second homesmiley27 My second familysmiley27

In less than a year, this place has become so special and close to my heart, I can't even express my emotions. Living outside India, I inevitably feel that physical distance and often emotional disconnection from my homeland. But I truly feel this platform has become that blessing link in disguise, which helps me feel more connected to that land and culture I miss. From those daily updates, the drooling sessions, to the hilarious fantro and nautanki threads and of course the deep and meaningful discussions are all what makes this place super cool. I've met so many amazing people from various walks of life, and I get to learn so much. It's truly a beautiful journey. I couldn't be more grateful and to have chosen to join this group as my first ever online forum. All of you are the best! (if i ever join another forum, I definitely have high expectations nowsmiley2smiley36)

Thank you for accepting me and making me feel at home as part of one big family. Looking forward to make more memories togethersmiley27

Special thank you to the creators of the show and IF mods for creating a place like this for all of us meet and bondsmiley31

Just_Smile: MishBir to me are simple and understanding couple 💓. Their love is so pure and innocent that I can re-watch their scenes n number of times. First time I saw holi promo of MishBir on hotstar and I liked them ,specially Mishti's yeh marwayega  dialogue and bgm😍😍, but never watched yrhpk. When I came across few MishBir clips on Instagram I decided to watch the show. I totally fell in love with MishBir 😍 Mishti's cute dresses, her chashma, her angry violent avtar 😂 Abir's shayari and his cool dude wala attitude 😜 MishBir's friendship, love , understanding everything made a crazy fan 😍😍 Biggest plus point for MishBir is Rhesha's chemistry🔥 I wish to see lots of beautiful scenes of MishBir (hawttt wala romance too 🙈). 

About MishBir AT, out of all SNS MishBir AT is the best place to discuss about our favourite couple🥰. Environment here is totally positive and friendly .Even if members don't agree with their respective pov they politely disagree and discuss the episodes in a good way. Best part is if they dislike episode they troll the episode instead of doing Abir Vs Mishti 😂 which is the main reason I started participating in discussions😃 I want this AT and it's members to be the same till the show lasts . Lastly I want to congratulate each and every MishBir fan for 100th AT smiley41smiley40Its a milestone for our fd. I hope we complete 100 more AT's very soon😜

Small gift from my side for 100th AT , MishBir collage with 100 MishBir pics 😍

Ruhi: To the world it may be look like an appreciation thread- AT but for us its more than a real family who make time to share their views with open heart and the bonding which can never be erased from the history of India Forums.This is a hub of people with similar mindset.. I love this thread because when I feel lonely i find solace in this hub. MishBir are my support system who have the power to drag me to their world. Whenever I start to think the love they share with each other, my whole life takes a 360 degree.

This platform helped to show my gratitude towards my lovable Abir and Mishti because unshown gratitude is of no us. We always have to be grateful to the people who make our life happier. Finally, I would want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, but for you all my love is boundless.

I personally feel it is important for us to recognize and celebrate our magical ajeeb couples journey especially now when we have reached this milestone (100th AT).So many things of MishBir's love story have touched my heart and made a huge impact in my personal world too. However, I’m thankful for all those life lessons, I learnt through MishBir's journey. Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heart warming. Whenever I see them together their chemistry or physics or biology just burns my screen, such an amazing performers (RheSha). We could only treasure all their moments which brings us back to life.

The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation, where appreciation is a wonderful thing we must never forget the highest of appreciation is not to utter by words but to live by it. 

I thank all MishBirans for giving a new dimension to my life and also for giving an opportunity to learn new things everyday....

Just_Smile:

Angelfire78 (Daya):

Priya: 

Credits: 

Zara for the intro

Toree for the tags

Priya for the edits. 

PS: Please follow the rules of the AT. Have fun!! 

Food Bar Ideas for Your Wedding

Pin en BUFFETS

Wedding furshet ideas Свадебный фуршет Весільний фуршет Козацький ...

❤️   MishBir Special Snacks By Priya Bakery   ❤️

Love Is Sweet: 55 Wedding Candy Bar Ideas | HappyWedd.com

Beloved Blog: Candy Bar Wedding Ideas

MishBir Specials by Priya Bakery smiley31smiley31

Wedding Lighting For Outdoor Celebrations - ROCK MY WEDDING | UK ...

13 Show-Stopping Long Reception Tables for Your Big Day | Bruiloft ...

Venue for wedding, meeting and theme dinner at Kamandalu Ubud

The fairy lights way to add romantic to your wedding reception 1 ...

Tips for deciding the best menu for wedding food buffets

Vegetable Hakka Noodles - Cook With Manali

How to Create an Indian Dinner Party Menu + Sample Menus | My ...

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago

And... we hit a century!

Congratulations for our 100th MishBir/ReSha AT !!

What a Journey It has been!!!

Simple Black Hearts - Black And White Divider | Transparent PNG ...

I joined IF lonnng time ago… so long ago that now I don’t even remember why I had joined it in the first place! My silent member saga continued off and on mainly on the IPK and then for a bit on YHM forum. Chanced upon a clip of KRP and was instantly mesmerized by You Know Who, so my silent stalking resumed on the KRP forum… Followed the hottie to our show and forum and started posting little here little there but still nothing made me feel comfortable to be myself on this virtual platform…

Then one day suddenly, noticed some hulchul on this thread called MishBir AT #1!

After observing it for a few days and a lot of deliberation...

finally I joined and from then began my very first AT journey on IF…

From curiously reading and cautiously writing my every post and reply 

To oh my god, can’t keep up with the posts and write my heart out

From loving Shaheer as Dev and a tiny bit skeptical of Rhea

To being mad about Abir and Mishti, Reel ho ya Real

From lambe baal, glasses, balloons, bicycles, painting,
lakeside, shayari, teen sawal, Kismat

To Cinderella shoe, coffee, gulaal, bhaang,
challenges aur Kiss ka Kissa bas pucho mat

From Abir’s Sapna in white sands and barse sapne bund bund in Mumbai Shower

To accidental pool moments and Kiss-me! Yehi tumhara punishment hai, Mishti

From life-altering mantras, nautanki, parody, late-night drooling and flight simulations

To “Abir You can Do IT”, keeping Kiss counts, binoculars and dissecting it all

From finishing AT a day with pouty Abir on a white horse and 

ooh whatta sexy baba for Abir

To having curious-furious AT with Bidaii-part2 or 

Abir passing out from a spiked coffee 

From Abir and Mishti realizing their love and confessing from airport to Mandir

To their passionate breakup, sexy reunion, unique bus-top shaadi and pending IT

From the misspelled Misti in very special "Misti-Abir/Shaheer-Rhea AT#1"

To our most awaited, mehnat ka phal MishBir AT number 100!!!

From Cool, Nami, Mridhu, Uru, Meen, Jayu, Socio, Sammy, Shruti, Viji, Preeti, Diya, Nandu, Mini, Piya, Varshu, Vaishu, Geethu,

To all of you my old and new friends here of the AT who has made this an amazing place to be!

What.A.Journey.It.Has.Been!!

Show has seen lots of ups and some downs and so have the ATs... 

But we laugh, cry, smile, discuss, fuss, argue, rant, cool, drool and everything in between about the show together and that makes this the most interesting and fulfilling journey of my virtual life!

Love the show, our reel-&-real hottie-&-cutie, our forum and our AT. 

But most of all, Love all of you who makes this a very special place to Be!

Thank you yaaro!! 

Show journey wouldn’t have been the same without 

the AT and all of you Friends!

And a super special thanks to our 

Rhea and Shaheer!!!

Angry Chorni aur Ajeeb Rajvansh Ki Gazab Kahani

Yeh kaun chala hai dheere se, Aahat ka Rang Sunehara hai

Ajnabi se haath mila, toh laga yeh Rishta gehara hai

Tasveer main kiska Chehra hai

Raat ko suraj milta hai din main sitaare milte hai

Kismat jinki ho acchi, unhe Banjare Milte hai

Yun lage ki paani Barsa hai, Kahi hui Barsaat toh hai,

Suno toh accha lagta hai, awaaz main koi baat toh hai

Dard tha mere hisse ka, dar se lekin woh guzari

Mere khaatir ek ladki, aag ke dariya main utari

Paigaaam Ishq, Woh Naam Ishq, Mera Zehar Ishq Mera JaamIshq

Main ab tak na kisi Kaam ka tha, Hai ab se mera Kaam Ishq

I Love you Mishtii....

Dosti hai Khushboo jaisi, Dosti hai ek Hawa,

Hai kasam iss dosti ki, Bhool ja jo hua

Kismato'n ki mujhpe pe yeh pehli si meharbaani hai

Ek Sehnaadi jiska Chashma hi uski nishaani hai

Aasan se Sawaal ka, Aaasan sa Jawab hai

Bol do toh sach bane, Chup raho to Sawal rahe...

Door bhi rehna chahati ho, aur paas bhi aana chahti ho

Jab hum tum tanha hotey hai, Tum thoda ghabra jaati ho

Seedhe sa jawaab do, seedha tha sawal bhi

Jo kheech tumko layi thi, Mila tha kya ishq ka khayal bhi

Mishti Chalo! 

Chalo, warna uthana padega...

Main jab aankhe bandh karta hun toh mujhe sirf usi ka chehra dikhai deta hai...

Mujhe Abir se pyaar ho gaya hai... 

I Love Abir!

Iss Kisse ka galat koi Anjaam nahin aane dunga

Logo ke taano main tera naam Nahin aane dunga

Saza milegi usko, jo galat hai

Iss galati ka tujh par, Ilzaam nahin aane dunga

Tumne mujhe apne rang main rang hi diya! I love you Angry Chorni! 

Ajeeb Rajvansh, I love you too!

Apne agar roothe bhi toh, huns ke unhe mana lenge

Rakh bharosa pyaar par, hum woh pyara sa ghar bana lenge

Aaj kisi ko wajah mili hai, phir mujhse sharamane ki

Main raat se keh dunga, jaldi matt kar jaane ki...

Itni khushi hai ki aaj palkein bhi nam hai

Na main tujhse zyada, na tu mujhse kam hai

Aaj se sirf hum hai...

Woh taara apne best friend taare se keh raha hai, Kaisi biwi hai, apne first night pe... so gayi

Woh taara apne best friend taare se keh rahai hai, Kaisa husband hai, apni biwi ko chhat pe sulata hai, jahan koi bhi aa sakta hai!

Dono milke chalte haina, 

Sapno main hi rehte haina

Sirf tu main woh jahan re...

Saathiya mere

Angry Chorni aur Ajeeb Rajvansh Ki Gazab Kahani

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago