Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Hi. Actually I had a loooooong separation from my laptop, firstly because of my annual exams, then I skipped some of the epis and then I just lost interest in things. Also the online classes(torture). But i really need to uplift my mood, I actually don't have anyone to talk to and need some distraction.

And the main reason is I MISS YOU GUYS and the Wonderful MISHBIR

Oh yea I understand many of us have been busy during the pandemic too.

I'm sure you did great on your exams👍🏼

Don't ever think that you're alone - there's always someone here to chat to🤗and what better way to brighten the mood than MISHBIR❤️

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Oh yea I understand many of us have been busy during the pandemic too.

I'm sure you did great on your exams👍🏼

Don't ever think that you're alone - there's always someone here to chat to🤗and what better way to brighten the mood than MISHBIR❤️

True. It is always nice to chat and gush about Mishbir

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True. It is always nice to chat and gush about Mishbir

Look who is back... 

Guys, please welcome the youngest member of this forum. So good to see you Dot🤗I hope you remember me. BTW this is my new ID,so don't get confused. 😃

Where were you?How are you? What about ur exams?

Aajkal humlog tohda offtrack chal rahe hei...ishiliye bahut kaam AT pe aate hei. But this is always our 2nd home. What about u? R u liking the episodes? I am trying hard to connect with the show these days. Pata nahi chal raha hei what makers exactly want to show us? Suspense thriller ya saas bahu aur saazish ,beech mei pregnancy drama,PTSD,Rope of hope.... It's a total khichdi now.

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

Look who is back... 

Guys, please welcome the youngest member of this forum. So good to see you Dot🤗I hope you remember me. BTW this is my new ID,so don't get confused. 😃

Where were you?How are you? What about ur exams?

Aajkal humlog tohda offtrack chal rahe hei...ishiliye bahut kaam AT pe aate hei. But this is always our 2nd home. What about u? R u liking the episodes? I am trying hard to connect with the show these days. Pata nahi chal raha hei what makers exactly want to show us? Suspense thriller ya saas bahu aur saazish ,beech mei pregnancy drama,PTSD,Rope of hope.... It's a total khichdi now.

Hi. If I am not wrong you are Jayati di right?

Bold-I am at my home only(locked since March 10). I am fine but sometimes get frustrated due to too many online classes. My results were good.

Italics-I watch mostly the Mishbir scenes and I like them. I kind of ignore the others so there is no reason for disliking them. I like the PTSD(mostly due to Rhea's stunning performance). I loved the rope of hope scene of today.

Bold Italics-Scriptwriters took Mishti's love for khichdi too seriously

Edited by Dotslover22 - 3 years ago
Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi. If I am not wrong you are Jayati di right?

Bold-I am at my home only(locked since March 10). I am fine but sometimes get frustrated due to too many online classes. My results were good.

Italics-I watch mostly the Mishbir scenes and I like them. I kind of ignore the others so there is no reason for disliking them. I like the PTSD(mostly due to Rhea's stunning performance). I loved the rope of hope scene of today.

Bold Italics-Scriptwriters took Mishti's love for khichdi too seriously

Yes... i am ur Jayati Di😃  

Rhea has improved a lot . God she is become the star of our show now. Even i am watching it coz of her performance.

Bold- Right😆

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

Yes... i am ur Jayati Di😃  

Rhea has improved a lot . God she is become the star of our show now. Even i am watching it coz of her performance.

Bold- Right😆

😆Yup. Rhea is getting better every day. I just love her.

Why did you change your ID?