Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: iram510

there was a bangle given to her in MSK.....could it be that one?  Can someone cross check it? 

The one indeep gave her is different.  She is wearing her old Khara. I have seen the khara in her old tiktok. 

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

rustic ho jata hai na, to clean krna pdta hai, I have changed mine. But never a day that my arm would not have carried it as far as I can recall. 

It been years,  I have not removed it. I feel strange if I don't have khara on my wrist. The hand looks so light. 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Yes that was karha sana was wearing..

I visited Amritsar few years back and me and My bestie bought matching Karha for us and for our entire family and till now not a day went when I haven't wore it..

I am no sikh but don't know how, Its presence on my wrist soothes me, I just cannot not wear it now, That's quite unusual for someone like me who hates wearing any accessories for more than few hours...

Though I don't know about Guru Granth sahab Rules regarding it..Its just symbol of faith for me...

Sana should have worn karha in BB too..

It’s the positive energies. 

I have been wearing a panchloha karha since 9th grade. And same here- can’t imagine myself without it.

As for accessories, ditto ðŸ˜† A watch and this karha are my only staples. And the mangalsutra ofcourse! 🙂

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: iram510

there was a bangle given to her in MSK.....could it be that one?  Can someone cross check it? 

Here!!  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvGYO39lF9e/?igshid=1ozp01r1g8fru

Have you seen this old tiktok of Shehnaaz?  I used to think if this Shehnaaz entered Bb, toh larko ka kya hota?  ðŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASnxPXhEZ3/?igshid=1ocef1fql20fq

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely. The Mumbai ki Katrina wouldn’t have been able to enjoy his possessiveness as haq 😳 

Sidharth does this cute unconscious thing with his mouth when he is shy or embarrassed that is such a dead give away of his emotional state and it is so damn cute ðŸ˜† One of the first times I found him doing that was during that BB Month 1 washroom scene when he leans back against the wall where Sana and he were playing miya biwi 😆 green pagadi and all- one of the most underrated early scenes. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Absolutely. The Mumbai ki Katrina wouldn’t have been able to enjoy his possessiveness as haq 😳 

Sidharth does this cute unconscious thing with his mouth when he is shy or embarrassed that is such a dead give away of his emotional state and it is so damn cute ðŸ˜† One of the first times I found him doing that was during that BB Month 1 washroom scene when he leans back against the wall where Sana and he were playing miya biwi 😆 green pagadi and all- one of the most underrated early scenes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHB71dBnav/?igshid=nce38fajkvw0

Our Punjab ki katrina

Edited by Luvpari345 - 3 years ago