Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Disha replace sharaddha in baaghi 2 than shraddha replace disha in baaghi 3

Now shraddha replace disha in malang 2

What is this pin pong going on.

They are very similar. Very pretty faces, similar build shraddha might be a bit smaller, and they like being side chick in action flicks. 

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was just about to post that...they do look quite similar in looks, acting range, etc and easily replaceable with each other, I guess.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Shraddha and Aditya have more chemistry for sure.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

I was just about to post that...they do look quite similar in looks, acting range, etc and easily replaceable with each other, I guess.

Shraddha is def prettier. Shraddha's eyes alone dominate feature Disha has. She also has a better screen presence.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Shraddha is def prettier. Shraddha's eyes alone dominate feature Disha has. She also has a better screen presence.

Yes Shraddha is prettier, & perfect for this role. Disha is nowhere near her in terms of looks & screen presence. Disha is very bland, & has no appeal in my opinion. Shraddha is very attractive. I'm glad to see Shraddha & Aditya coming together again, as they share the best chemistry. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No no no not Shraddha - i guess Disha and Shraddha are the 2 new sasti actresses in town

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Shraddha and Aditya have more chemistry for sure.

Not really Malang was watched by many and most comments were ARK and Dishas sex appeal related. I dont know many guys finding Shraddha sexy at all. Shes a pretty girl though 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Was the film even a hit that a sequel is being planned..n whats with Shraddha nd Disha replacing each other lol 

Aaj kal yahi fashion hai. Jaise average Dishoom ki sequel ka news aaya tha. Yeh hero ya heroine ya director ke PR karte hai to fool aam admi into believing s/he is a winner.