Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

This song out tomortow. So will be seeing the bromance n sonashki. I don’t expect much outta this movie hopefully song is decent. Teaser 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d26mnrZ9Ljk&pp=ygUTbWFzdCBtYWxhbmcgdGVhc2VyIA%3D%3D

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Underwhelming.  

And are they trying to copy Natu Natu? smiley36 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Very meh. Only good thing is that it's refreshing to see Tiger do simple steps though, he looks pretty good when he isn't doing backflips

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Akki looks too old for such party dance yaari. 

Edited by RedAmaranth - 1 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That tune is really catchy. It surprises me that on IMDb's list of most anticipated movies, this one is ranked lower than The Crew.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Very meh. Only good thing is that it's refreshing to see Tiger do simple steps though, he looks pretty good when he isn't doing backflips

I’d like seeing him doing that then these simple steps. Hes doing it because he as to due to his co star. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I’d like seeing him doing that then these simple steps. Hes doing it because he as to due to his co star. 

Haan but it's not like there's a dearth of backflips in Tiger's filmography, he does it all the time, so it's cool to see him chill a bit smiley36 Yeah it's apparent that he's trying to downplay it to match up to Akshay's dancing skills.