Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

So what, just like Bheeshm decided not to kill Pandavas, Karna could have declared that he wouldn't kill Duryodhan+99 others.

Maybe he could reach out to the brothers Bheem was to kill and start fighting them Bheem can not fight them since one from their army was already fighting and he had declared he wouldn't kill them 

Karna could have saved at least 50 Kaurav brothers this way

Actually, Karna's reply was along the lines of him being Dury's soulmate 

Karna said, 'I will not do anything that is disagreeable to Dhritarashtra's son, O Kesava. Devoted to Duryodhana's good, know that I have cast off my life (for him).

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waise was this offer only for Karna or also for his sons

His sons would have followed I think. 😆

NoraSM thumbnail

He was completely blunt 

It's like someone says in gully cricket, that aa hi Gaya hai Bhai to bahar 12th man ban Kar kyu baitha hai, humaare side se fielding Kar le, jab Teri batting aayegi to chale jaana

🤣

IKR 

I can't help but picture this moment, everyone was afraid of killing loved one or dying, here Krishna is bargaining 😂

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Actually, Karna's reply was along the lines of him being Dury's soulmate 

Karna said, 'I will not do anything that is disagreeable to Dhritarashtra's son, O Kesava. Devoted to Duryodhana's good, know that I have cast off my life (for him).

Divine love

But anyhow the idea I gave would have helped Duryodhan's family. And going by Duryodhan and his divine friendship, he wouldn't have been disagreed to anything Karna wanted

Originally posted by: NoraSM

🤣

IKR 

I can't help but picture this moment, everyone was afraid of killing loved one or dying, here Krishna is bargaining 😂

Not mentioned in the text but now I am sure now that it was He who did some under the table settlement with Yuyutsu

NoraSM thumbnail

Waise was this offer only for Karna or also for his sons

His sons won't fight against him

100 sons of Dhruti were promised to Bheema anyway 

Karna couldn't kill them

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Divine love

But anyhow the idea I gave would have helped Duryodhan's family. And going by Duryodhan and his divine friendship, he wouldn't have been disagreed to anything Karna wanted

That reminded me of a ludicrous shit. 🤣🤣🤣

NoraSM thumbnail

Not mentioned in the text but now I am sure now that it was He who did some under the table settlement with Yuyutsu

I don't doubt it one bit 🤣

NoraSM thumbnail

Divine love

Soulmates 

But, He couldn't kill 100 sons anyway, it was Bheem's oath

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

His sons would have followed I think. 😆

Oh that could have been a problem then, they would have to attack Kaurav army.

Imagine Vrihsena leading a small troop of low designation foot soldiers on day 10.

Day 11 Vrihsena now a part of Kaurav army, the foot soldiers still under the impression that Vrihsena is their leader(since no one informed them) and Vrihsena using this ignorance in his favour to kill other Pandava soldiers