pakistani shows ( dramas)??

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

hey guys, i was wondering if someone could help me here. i started watching Pakistani drama called "soch na tha" starring Noor Hassan. but episodes 11,15,18 are missing from online.  it was aired on ARY Zingdi and they have the episodes on their website

http://videos.aryzindagi.tv/category/socha-na-tha/

but i cant watch because i live in canada. so i wanted to someone could upload them on youtube or one daily motion. please please... and ...thank you!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail

Moved to PSF.

- AS Forum DT.

Sunshine75 thumbnail

what PSF? is there a link to it?

NINALOGY thumbnail
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

What is the story of this drama? And why does Noor Hassan behave like a psycho?😕 You know ARY videos are blocked in my country , so 2 of the above links don't work. ðŸ˜’ 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

What is the story of this drama? And why does Noor Hassan behave like a psycho?😕 You know ARY videos are blocked in my country , so 2 of the above links don't work. ðŸ˜’ 

I dont remember the story. I will watch it after ramzan and will tell you its story. Oh that's not good. Ary should unblock their vidoes. 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I dont remember the story. I will watch it after ramzan and will tell you its story. Oh that's not good. Ary should unblock their vidoes. 

Thank you.🤗

You know I am a big fan of Noor. But here his character seems grey. Maybe inspired from Bashar Momin.😕

Sunshine75 thumbnail

thank you for posting these videos but they are blocked in Canada. so i was wondering if someone can uplaod them on dailymotion where i can view them. thank you

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you.🤗

You know I am a big fan of Noor. But here his character seems grey. Maybe inspired from Bashar Momin.😕

Maybe he is playing some physco type person.

In this play Asad has positive role. Iqra has changed so much with time.