Who is more beautiful

LOVEISTHAHAAN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Who seems more beautiful to u?? Thapki or Jigyasa. . For me, it’s Thapki Bcs jigyasa tries to show herself bold in western attires but for me she looks very immatured in that. I cordially appreciate the way that the creatives gave Thapki aa beautiful look in the golden TPK days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVEISTHAHAAN

Who seems more beautiful to u?? Thapki or Jigyasa. . For me, it’s Thapki Bcs jigyasa tries to show herself bold in western attires but for me she looks very immatured in that. I cordially appreciate the way that the creatives gave Thapki aa beautiful look in the golden TPK days.

manish has changed now.don't know what happened to him.but now manish is no longer handsome.why he never likes the posts and comments of his Turkish fans?I'm still a fan of manish.

https://youtu.be/I1HIVZS_ZwQ

you guys are not from Turkey.that's why you can't understand Turkish language.please do something.fans are losing interest.

LOVEISTHAHAAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

manish has changed now.don't know what happened to him.but now manish is no longer handsome.why he never likes the posts and comments of his Turkish fans?I'm still a fan of manish.

well said. By the way, r u from Turky??

Originally posted by: LOVEISTHAHAAN

well said. By the way, r u from Turky??

yes i'm from istanbul.