Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

More guilt than revenge.

Remember, when Jayadratha was stopped after he tried to abduct Panchali, the younger Pandavas were given 2 options.

Yudhishtira said they should let Jayadratha go because he was married to their sister.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m03/m03269.htm

And Yudhishthira replied, saying, 'O thou of mighty arms remembering (our sister) Dussala and the celebrated Gandhari, thou shouldst not slay the king of Sindhu even though he is so wicked!'

Vaisampayana continued, "Hearing these words, Draupadi was greatly excited. And that highly intelligent lady in her excitement said to her two husbands, Bhima and Arjuna with indignation mixed with modesty, 'If you care to do what is agreeable to me, you must slay that mean and despicable wretch, that sinful, foolish, infamous and contemptible chief of the Saindhava clan! That foe who forcibly carries away a wife, and he that wrests a kingdom, should never be forgiven on the battle-field, even though he should supplicate for mercy!' 

Bheema was about to kill Jayadratha, and Arjuna stops him, saying Yudhishtitra didn't want it. Then, Arjuna and Bheema humiliate the heck out of Jayadratha before letting him go.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m03/m03270.htm

Then Falguna dissuaded the wrathful Bhimasena from inflicting further chastisement on the prince, by reminding him of what Yudhishthira had said regarding (their sister) Dussala. But Bhima replied, saying, 'This sinful wretch hath done a cruel injury to Krishna, who never can bear such treatment. He, therefore, deserveth to die at hands! But what can I do? The king is always overflowing with mercy, and thou, too, art constantly putting obstacles in my way from a childish sense of virtue!' Having said these words, Vrikodara, with his crescent-shaped arrow, shaved the hair of the prince's head, heaving five tufts in as many places. Jayadratha uttered not a word at this. 

Now, flash forward to Abhimanyu vadh. Imagine what Arjuna might be thinking. He knows if he hadn't stopped Bheema that day Abhimanyu might have lived. 

What about drona then?? Why nothing against him. He did not kill him but also didn't like drishtdyum doing it what was with he and satyaki ganging up against drishtdyum. I honestly don't understand him most of the times it was war what did he expect ?!?!?

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

😆 Oy. This scene has poor Abhimanyu looking like a villain. No way. I will file PIL.😆 

😛😛 Guilty as charged

But on a serious note they make every one death from Kaurav side a result of some oath. BRC even made Sahdev take an oath to kill Shakuni. 

Kauravas too shall get at least the a few successful oaths

Why should only Pandavas have all the fun