Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just now I read the synopsis of kkhh on Wikipedia... 

"The story revolves around a caring wife named Poonam, her husband Rohit Mehra who is a chartered accountant and an interior designer named Ananya Sharma. Poonam and Rohit have two loving daughters named Bani and Nikki . On the outside, it looks a happy family, but behind the curtains of reality lies the actual truth. Rohit is in love with Ananya and when the secret finally comes out, it shocks everyone involved. The story showcases whether Rohit stays with Poonam, with whom he has taken marriage vows or will he sacrifice everything for Ananya, his true love?"

Is this another EMA story??!! 😵

The way KHKT makers handled EMA was not convincing and I really hope in this series, the track has been showcased sensibly and with sensitivity!! Please someone give me clarification on the handling of EMA in this series🤔

The family in this story sounds so much like the Sippys😆😆 Like the Sippys, they look all happy-happy from outside and are khokla from inside🤪

Additionally, the last line of the synopsis can be written in terms of KHKT like this👇

"The story showcases whether Rohan stays with Tanya, with whom he has taken marriage vows or will he sacrifice everything for Pari, his false love?"🤣

Mai aati hu reviews padh ke tab tak😉

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

Just now I read the synopsis of kkhh on Wikipedia... 

"The story revolves around a caring wife named Poonam, her husband Rohit Mehra who is a chartered accountant and an interior designer named Ananya Sharma. Poonam and Rohit have two loving daughters named Bani and Nikki . On the outside, it looks a happy family, but behind the curtains of reality lies the actual truth. Rohit is in love with Ananya and when the secret finally comes out, it shocks everyone involved. The story showcases whether Rohit stays with Poonam, with whom he has taken marriage vows or will he sacrifice everything for Ananya, his true love?"

Is this another EMA story??!! 😵

The way KHKT makers handled EMA was not convincing and I really hope in this series, the track has been showcased sensibly and with sensitivity!! Please someone give me clarification on the handling of EMA in this series🤔

The family in this story sounds so much like the Sippys😆😆 Like the Sippys, they look all happy-happy from outside and are khokla from inside🤪

Additionally, the last line of the synopsis can be written in terms of KHKT like this👇

"The story showcases whether Rohan stays with Tanya, with whom he has taken marriage vows or will he sacrifice everything for Pari, his false love?"🤣

Mai aati hu reviews padh ke tab tak😉

IMO, it’s been beautifully handled. As realistically as possible. No Komo vamp kinda crap. Just how normal human beings would behave. No victimising or shaming. No judgements made. Considering the Indian sensibilities, I felt they handled it pretty well. 

YHCstan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosalinne

95% of seria of this decade l having this is too much male lead always had fiancee/lover needs to be stopped female lead should also have fiancee, not like that all serials should havw female having fiancee

yhm-raman-shagun

Tere liye-anurag-nupur

Sns-ahem-anita

Sanjivani-sid-M

suhani-yuvraj-soumya

Pkdhmmpp-adi-fiancee

Pardes-raghav-sanjana

Lkhi-vijaylakmi

Mohi-male lead gf

Kulfikumar-sikander-lovely

Naamkaran-neil-riya juhi mitali

Khkt-rohit-raima

Ipkknd-arnav-lavanya, sheetal

Ipkknd2-shlok-swati

Ishqbaaz-shivaay-tia ragini

Dsjz-father of older children

Divyadrishti-rakshit-lavanya

Yjhjk-aman-ada aaliya

There are two types of indian stories

1)good naughty boy fall in for girl who first hate like or dislike him but parents of her doesn't like the boy and arrange her marry 

2)bad rich brat and simple girl hate each other guy makes her suffer have fiancee/gf,and when he visits girls house girl parents like him at firat sight for her

This needs to be stop in 1)male should have fiancee instead and in 2) girl should have a fiancee or gf because how can a family like a guy for girl responsible for her sufferings if she hasn't told them cant they see thier daughter uncomfortable expressions,and instead if story has boy never fall in love in past but girl's parents shown conservative in this matter and forces her to marry someone else thinking guy did some magic on thier daughter and he will make her suffer later force her to marry another guy

In above list some had 1 some 2 but some serials imo really want boy doesn't had fiancee but girl have for eg divyadrishti drishti should have a greedy fiancee who wants to marry her for her powers, ishqbaaz anika should have a fiancee in start, ipkknd khushi(lavanya have more limelight than shyam track), khkt Sonakshi should have fiancee as actresses had more chances of affair than doctor 

Opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I think in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, even the FL had a fiancé. Her fiancé and the FL were is love and were about to get married but the guy called it off after he learns that FL can’t conceive. 

The guy even comes up later in the story and this time the FL tries to set him up with her sister in law. Lol

Edited by YHCstan - 3 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail

Still majority of them are alliances of male lead becomes annoying,  where female doesn't have, if have it is overshadowed is

Have you watched Punar Vilvah? I guess that was one show where both the leafs had a history. I thought Yeh Hai Chahatein would be on similar lines. I was hugely disappointed when I learnt that the kid is actually the FL’s nephew. 

Both the seasons of PV had FLs with multiple men. In second season (which Karan V Grover was a part of) ML makes the FL get married to another man so that the can marry the love of his life. Later, KVG’s character (who has now become a side character) falls out of love with his love of his life and falls in love with FL. Lol It was fun! 😆

Originally posted by: YHCstan

IMO, it’s been beautifully handled. As realistically as possible. No Komo vamp kinda crap. Just how normal human beings would behave. No victimising or shaming. No judgements made. Considering the Indian sensibilities, I felt they handled it pretty well. 

Ohh! Sounds good!! Even the reviews say that the story was sensibly handled👍🏼

I will watch it after my exams are done😎

Btw, what is kono vamp? You mean tomo vamp or something? 

95% of seria of this decade l having this is too much male lead always had fiancee/lover needs to be stopped female lead should also have fiancee, not like that all serials should havw female having fiancee

yhm-raman-shagun

Tere liye-anurag-nupur

Sns-ahem-anita

Sanjivani-sid-M

suhani-yuvraj-soumya

Pkdhmmpp-adi-fiancee

Pardes-raghav-sanjana

Lkhi-vijaylakmi

Mohi-male lead gf

Kulfikumar-sikander-lovely

Naamkaran-neil-riya juhi mitali

Khkt-rohit-raima

Ipkknd-arnav-lavanya, sheetal

Ipkknd2-shlok-swati

Ishqbaaz-shivaay-tia ragini

Dsjz-father of older children

Divyadrishti-rakshit-lavanya

Yjhjk-aman-ada aaliya

There are two types of indian stories

1)good naughty boy fall in for girl who first hate like or dislike him but parents of her doesn't like the boy and arrange her marry 

2)bad rich brat and simple girl hate each other guy makes her suffer have fiancee/gf,and when he visits girls house girl parents like him at firat sight for her

This needs to be stop in 1)male should have fiancee instead and in 2) girl should have a fiancee or gf because how can a family like a guy for girl responsible for her sufferings if she hasn't told them cant they see thier daughter uncomfortable expressions,and instead if story has boy never fall in love in past but girl's parents shown conservative in this matter and forces her to marry someone else thinking guy did some magic on thier daughter and he will make her suffer later force her to marry another guy

In above list some had 1 some 2 but some serials imo really want boy doesn't had fiancee but girl have for eg divyadrishti drishti should have a greedy fiancee who wants to marry her for her powers, ishqbaaz anika should have a fiancee in start, ipkknd khushi(lavanya have more limelight than shyam track), khkt Sonakshi should have fiancee as actresses had more chances of affair than doctor 

Opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My head is spinning looking at that loooooonnngggggg list😆

I don't have the patience to read so much about serials😒 🤔

But this forum has taught me a lot on ITV!! Thanks guys😳😛

Have you watched Punar Vilvah? I guess that was one show where both the leafs had a history. I thought Yeh Hai Chahatein would be on similar lines. I was hugely disappointed when I learnt that the kid is actually the FL’s nephew. 

Both the seasons of PV had FLs with multiple men. In second season (which Karan V Grover was a part of) ML makes the FL get married to another man so that the can marry the love of his life. Later, KVG’s character (who has now become a side character) falls out of love with his love of his life and falls in love with FL. Lol It was fun! 😆

@bold:

😲😲😲😲😲

How was it fun😕🥱 I couldn't even register that abstract you've given in my head😆 God, these serials are such a pain to even read their summary🤓

Sree_mk thumbnail

What nonsense is this PV story? I think ITV has to improve a lot in terms of story and content.

YHCstan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

@bold:

😲😲😲😲😲

How was it fun😕🥱 I couldn't even register that abstract you've given in my head😆 God, these serials are such a pain to even read their summary🤓

Haha. Lemme describe it better. 
The story starts off with the marriage of Raj (played by KVG) and Sarita (played by Srishty Rhode). FF 10 years they in a love less marriage. Sarita is a devoted wife and still lives Raj. But Raj wants to marry the love of his life played by Rubina Dilaik (later by Parul Chauhan) whom he couldn’t get married to before because of his forced marriage with Sarita. Sarita is a saree clad house wife whereas Rubina’s character was a famous and glamorous actress. So Raj finds a suitable bride for Sarita. Sarita, on Raj’s behest, gets married to Vikrant (played by Eijaz Khan) who is a divorcee with a kid. Vikrant is okay with the marriage only because he wants a mother for his kid and Sarita is also okay with the arrangement. Gradually Vikrant and Sarita begin developing feelings for each other and Vikrants’s son keeps bringing the two closer. Suddenly Raj falls out of love with Parul’s character (earlier played by Rubina), who is now his wife. He now wants Sarita! Lol 

He confesses his feelings to Sarita and some drama and happens. Haha The overnight transformation of Raj (played by our own Karan V Grover) was so funny! 😆

The only good thing about that show was the chemistry between Vikrant and Sarita. Funny that a show which started out with Raj and Sarita as leads ended with ViSa as leads. 

YHCstan thumbnail

The most hilarious think was the climax. The show was a non starter ever since the second season started. So the channel decided to axe the axe with two weeks notice and the leads ViSa had not consummated their marriage. 

So the final episode goes like this: Vikrant’s (new lead) sister gets married to her boyfriend and the families of Raj, Sarita and Vikrant are present. The leads Vikrant and Sarita ditch the wedding and go to their room for some alone time. 😆 bold leads. Lol

So they showed a detailed consummation scene in the last episode with ‘Ang laga de’ bg side by side with the wedding scenes. Bohot maza aaya! 🤣
BTW, the consummation was lit!