Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

I think it is just according to the date when marriage episode aired in KHKT. Makers didn't mentioned marriage date in the show.

Yeah! Seems like it😛

Back-to-back celebration days for us🥳

RoNakshi complete half a year of marriage🥳💖💖💖💗💗💗💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😍😍😍😍

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

According to this portal, KHKT s2 is beginning after lockdown and right now writers are busy in writing the 2nd season story. Nice to hear😊

https://youtu.be/CRQfTSYp-no

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Neonholic

According to this portal, KHKT s2 is beginning after lockdown and right now writers are busy in writing the 2nd season story. Nice to hear😊

https://youtu.be/CRQfTSYp-no

🥳

But she said rumour toh confirmation ka wait karna padega😆🥱🥱

Originally posted by: Rosalinne

Star plus should come up with more limited but good genre and content showa just like how it shows in america

Lets see

That shit Anupama

Mahesh bhatt show(how many)

KHKT S2 (no confirmation)

But in all the new shows i just want a change that it shouldn't show that boy has a fiancee in the show or ex wife or ex girlfriend since last decade its enough, i have list of all shows of last dexade which shows that male lead has fiancee/ex wife or girlfriend it should change now instead of male lead female lead should have a fiancee not a former husband or former boyfriend,

Common and mostly it has been shown in a love story where boy falls for girl in the first sight and female lead ia intially don't like him(not hate really) or scared of him always her parents arrange a fiancee for her in later in story(common in films and early 2000s serial)

Where in a love story where boy is popular rich brat controls everything and girl simple middle class or normal hate each other very much as much hate like boys over flowers which is kdrama and others like for example youth shows in channel v and others, boy always have a ex girlfriend or fiancee in later of the story and but female lead her parents like the boy at first sight foe her daughter that should change it might be common in some families but illogical sometimes too because how can a family who loves their daughter can like a boy for her responsible for her sufferings and if the parents doesn't know cant they see thier daughter uncomfortable expressions when they discuss with her aboat guy, i know our country girls are equal with boys in everything shouldn't have restrictions but still if a girl then start to like a guy in story track should be shown where girl parents tell her that the guy who troubled you intially how can you fall for him and arranges her a fiancee and forces her

@neonholic @sarpika @sree_mk your reviews plz

I agree totally👍🏼

Though I don't have a complete idea on the ITV shit but what you've described seems like the basis of ITV in every damn show! 

All in all, untouched topics need to be explored

But this doesn't seem to be happening in near future though

P.S.: 

Honestly, for detailed opinion exchange, there is no point of asking people on the same page😆 @YHCstan and other critics of the general opinion on the forum will help in detailed discussion😆 

I seem to be obsessed with her now🤣 but she seems to have disappeared🤪come back sooooon😛😆😆

P.P.S.:

It might be a typo😛 but just for your info, it is 'Sakpika' because my name is Sakshi😉😆

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosalinne

Star plus should come up with more limited but good genre and content showa just like how it shows in america

Lets see

That shit Anupama

Mahesh bhatt show(how many)

KHKT S2 (no confirmation)

But in all the new shows i just want a change that it shouldn't show that boy has a fiancee in the show or ex wife or ex girlfriend since last decade its enough, i have list of all shows of last dexade which shows that male lead has fiancee/ex wife or girlfriend it should change now instead of male lead female lead should have a fiancee not a former husband or former boyfriend,

Common and mostly it has been shown in a love story where boy falls for girl in the first sight and female lead ia intially don't like him(not hate really) or scared of him always her parents arrange a fiancee for her in later in story(common in films and early 2000s serial)

Where in a love story where boy is popular rich brat controls everything and girl simple middle class or normal hate each other very much as much hate like boys over flowers which is kdrama and others like for example youth shows in channel v and others, boy always have a ex girlfriend or fiancee in later of the story and but female lead her parents like the boy at first sight foe her daughter that should change it might be common in some families but illogical sometimes too because how can a family who loves their daughter can like a boy for her responsible for her sufferings and if the parents doesn't know cant they see thier daughter uncomfortable expressions when they discuss with her aboat guy, i know our country girls are equal with boys in everything shouldn't have restrictions but still if a girl then start to like a guy in story track should be shown where girl parents tell her that the guy who troubled you intially how can you fall for him and arranges her a fiancee and forces her

@neonholic @sarpika @sree_mk your reviews plz

I am agree with all your points. Many serials are following all these tracks you mentioned above. Hope ITV will change for good and come up with new projects in future.

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail

The mindset of audience has to change first. Let’s look at two shows: Rishte Likhenge Hun Naya and Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara. 

One show received so much backlash (mainly its parent show which was unceremoniously brought down) while the other was praised (on sm) for its unique content. 

Both the shows are about relationships with huge age gaps. I am not comparing their executions and actual storylines. But let’s just have a top level view of these shows. 
Rishta Likhenge Hun Naya is about a 30 year old woman ‘marrying’ a 20 year old boy. 
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara is about a young woman falling for a much older guy. 
So why is it that people (even so called progressive people on sm) are not okay with a young guy falling for an older woman while they seem to be fine with the opposite? 
I am not saying that these shows are great or something. But why so much hate towards one and love towards the other? 

(I have watched neither of the two shows. So fill me in)

YHCstan thumbnail

If you are into Hindi web content, you should really watch Kehne Ko Yeh Humsafars Hai’ on ALT/Zee5. IMO it’s the only web-series of Ekta Kapoor which she didn’t ruin with weird twists (until now 🤞) 

The execution was so realistic and the drama was believable. 

It also deals with a young guy falling for a woman who is nearly twice his age. 
Do watch if you can.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just glanced at the first look of KKHH S3. Cant wait to try it out. Its one of the most beautifully executed realistic webseries i had ever saw. One of the finest product of Altbalaji. The chemistry between the three leads are so engaging and the beautiful character portrayals. I mean Mona's character Ananya is a second woman but the way they had executed her character nobody literally can hate her or blame her. Gurpreet's character Poonam is one of my fav. Rohit is not that liked character but Ronit Roy's acting is a piece of gold to watch. Pooja banerjee did an amazing job too as Bani. Excited to see if Parth's character Faizal has too some cameo in 3rd season or not.

Originally posted by: YHCstan

The mindset of audience has to change first. Let’s look at two shows: Rishte Likhenge Hun Naya and Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara. 

One show received so much backlash (mainly its parent show which was unceremoniously brought down) while the other was praised (on sm) for its unique content. 

Both the shows are about relationships with huge age gaps. I am not comparing their executions and actual storylines. But let’s just have a top level view of these shows. 
Rishta Likhenge Hun Naya is about a 30 year old woman ‘marrying’ a 20 year old boy. 
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara is about a young woman falling for a much older guy. 
So why is it that people (even so called progressive people on sm) are not okay with a young guy falling for an older woman while they seem to be fine with the opposite? 
I am not saying that these shows are great or something. But why so much hate towards one and love towards the other? 

(I have watched neither of the two shows. So fill me in)

I feel that I am on a similar tangent as you are these days😆 How is this possible that we aren't having contradicting opinions🤣

Jokes apart, you are right! Mindset of the audience needs to change first....

But that change won't happen just like that... There needs to be something to stimulate that change... That is only possible when ALL shows are not the crap shown presently and are enlightening; touching the topics considered taboo in our society!! 

If this happens (it's not happening I know😆) then one of the two things will happen:

Either TV watching audience will HAVE to watch the non-regressive shows for their pass-time and could lead to a change in their mind frame.

Or they will not be comfortable with the content... Since they won't have other options of shows, they will have to give up on TV watching and do other productive work😉

See, win-win situation in either case for our country😆

Stupid hypothesis with no solid evidence based research so you can ignore as well😉🤣

Originally posted by: YHCstan

If you are into Hindi web content, you should really watch Kehne Ko Yeh Humsafars Hai’ on ALT/Zee5. IMO it’s the only web-series of Ekta Kapoor which she didn’t ruin with weird twists (until now 🤞) 

The execution was so realistic and the drama was believable. 

It also deals with a young guy falling for a woman who is nearly twice his age. 
Do watch if you can.

Ekta has her presence on every platform🤣 She seriously has a wide reach😳😳😛

I have watched certain hindi web mostly in war and crime but now cannot deny this recommendation... Because my new obsession has suggested this show🤣😉

The concept sounds nice! Will definitely give it a try👍🏼