Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

daya I was saying about edits when I first wanted to make one 😆 I know how to make gif but don't know how to upload here in this new IF version😵

Same as image, just use .gif extension. When I first tried uploading images nothing worked, but that was because the extension was not there in the link. Finally figured that out 😆

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ashi 🤗 how are you dear?? It's been so many days I spoke to you...

Chandu🤗

I'm fine dear. It's just that I'm toooo busy these days with my studies. There's a lot on my platter right now. But I miss this place terribly. I miss being here and I miss writing on MishBir. 😭 Par mujhe literally saans lene ka bhi time nahi mil raha hai. 🥱

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yesterday I saw these two VMs and i just appreciated the who sum up of the breakup track,  I did realise the thin but a very strong layer of angst that makers wanted to portray  Wish I had appreciated the track the way it deserved 😳

https://youtu.be/SYPpmk5L_As

https://youtu.be/_ybPMvtJIeo

Full credits to the video maker , just loved the fine editing ❤️

Beautiful Uru. And yeah, looking back, the breakup track was beautifully portrayed and dono ne toh rula hi diya baar baar ❤️.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Hum sab hain naa - bill bhar denge. Kya hai, Abir ko paani ke bina mood nahi aata 🤣

Haan haan satya vachan 😆

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Chandu🤗

I'm fine dear. It's just that I'm toooo busy these days with my studies. There's a lot on my platter right now. But I miss this place terribly. I miss being here and I miss writing on MishBir. 😭 Par mujhe literally saans lene ka bhi time nahi mil raha hai. 🥱

Do you have exams coming up Ashi? I guess online learning puts a lot more pressure on the student!

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

See this clip yaaron. This just made me so emotional. 😭 It's our baby Mishtu's birthday celebration. Look how happy she is! She was the pampered princess. She had big family that dotted on her. She had her parents with her. She had her cousins, siblings with whom she played...

And now she is a nobody. No one truly needs her except for 3 or 4 people. How traumatic it would have been for her to lose her entire family in a day? How hurt she would have been to turn into an unwanted baggage from being the cherished little angel! My heart goes out to this little one. 💔 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAVb5kCh-SV/

Whenever I see chotu mishti videos,  I always end up tearing a bit 😳 She deserves all the love,  care and attention ❤️❤️

angelfire78 thumbnail

MishBir ko sirf dekhne ke liye itna bill🤣 god knows by the time they do IT ,bill may exceed Indian population i.e.,130 crs🤣

🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Holi also ?  

Now toh we will have to keep up with only flying kisses 😵 Did you read the new rules , they said no hugs no kisses and 2 mtr distance...no marriage tracks,  no market or fight scenes 😆😆

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Do you have exams coming up Ashi? I guess online learning puts a lot more pressure on the student!

Exams has not been declared yet Daya. But there's a lot of workload. Online classes, assignments, presentations, webinars, modules,... The list just goes on. 

Onyourface thumbnail

daya I was saying about edits when I first wanted to make one 😆 I know how to make gif but don't know how to upload here in this new IF version😵

Exactly the same way you upload images here ...in the image icon url,  put the gif link , make sure the cursor is out of the box before you press the "post" button