Fan Fictions

I Have Humans in My Business

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

ImageImageImage

ImageI Have Humans In My Business 

Y....A....A...W...N .... The day light breaks and here begins a brand new day .... Am still so sleepy .... ..my eyes refuse to open ....I think I will rather curl up again for another snooze ....Zzz....zzzz.... I still remember the day I came here as a Kit , carried in a comfortable leather purse ...when I woke up I saw four smiling faces peering at me .... 

They named me " PIKU " ... I don't mind it ... Its kind of .....umm ...cute I am now a young n beautiful ferret, almost a year old. I love my human mom, dad and their son too, but I love their daughter Sutapa the most, she is ready to play when ever I go near her. She must be fast asleep right now, so I will sleep some more till she comes ....Y...a....a....a...w...n... 

Hey wait !!...some human is coming !!!.... 

who could this be ?? ... 

Ok I hear the footsteps of the woman who cleans n wipes the whole place every morning and leaves the place smelling like some strange alien chemical. 

OH NO !! I so hate her !! HISSS !!! ..

.HISSS !! ... Can't you just leave this house !!...

HISS !! .. This is my house, PIKU the ferret lives here!! You have no business to wipe out my scent markings from the floor and all the nooks n corners !! 

HISS !!! .... !!! HEY !! DON'T you touch that litter tray !! 

That is my potty and its meant to remain here !!

I want the whole house to smell of my potty so that the entire world knows this is MY Territory !! 

OMG This woman always fails to get the hint and clears my potty every day ... I think I will surely bite her the day I get a chance !! HISS !!! HISS !!! .....Cant wait to be let out ... 

Now I hear mummy and daddy coming down for their morning meal, their son comes soon after and he opens the doors of my cage and I run out ...Freedom at last !! ....I dance and jump and somersault and shake with new found joy ...."DOOK...DOOOK ...DOOK !!!" My human family sits together for their meal and while they do that I climb all over them and rub my scent on them. Dunno why every morning they wash their mouths with something smelling strange and their whole bodies smell even stranger. After all they are my family and I want all others to know that they belong to my clan. 

AAHA !!!There comes my darling Sutapa. Mom serves a bowl of ferret food pellets and she gets them to me. I love my favourite human and climb all over her and mark her with my scent. She sits by me till I finish my entire bowl of crunchy yummy food . Now I run all over the house and all nooks and corners to leave my scent and mark my territory. Dad is the alfa male of the family and he leaves the human den first. I watch from the window the two younger humans leave in another vehicle .... 

HEY what’s this !!! OH No !!!!?....the neighbourhood cat is rubbing against Sutapa's legs and spreading her scent on her !! How dare she .. Sutapa belongs to me .. Just wait you naughty cat I will teach you a lesson soon ..... 

HISS !!! Oh my goodness !!!.All this hard work is so tiring. I drowsily climb up into mom's lap and she cuddles me in her arms.She is the alfa female of my clan. She mutters sweet nothings into my head and I rub my scent all over her ... "Dook ...dook " Soon I doze off in the warmth of her arms. I am not aware when she places me in the comforts of my cosy box in the cage and quietly leaves the human den.

At dusk my favourite human lets me out of the cage and I dance leap and twist in the air to show my happiness in living with my wonderful clan of humans. I squeak, screech , clatter and shiver boisterously and play with Sutapa. I rub my scent all over her. She is my dear friend and I feel so possessive about her. In the back yard I chase the cat around for daring to trespassing into my territory and rub that catty scent my humans ....HISS !!! 

Soon Sutapa’s  brother Shubho comes and they put my harness on me and take me out for a walk with the friendly Beagle next door. I kind of like him and rub some of my scent on him too !! We go for a walk .... and .... ooohh !!.... so many scents tantalise my nostrils!!! I can smell yummy rodent families hiding in the holes. I try to burrow n dig but Shubho pulls me back after only a bit of digging ...... this is so disappointing ..... I screech loudly and stop only after offers me a treat instead .... Yummmm ....I love the dried chicken muscles. 

Once in a while I get to swim in a tub of water which they provide me , but they soon put the harness and rub some stupid smelling foamy frothy stuff all over me which I try to resists and slip away but they hold me tight and scrub me all over ..uufffff... 

After a few moments the frothy bubbly stuff is washed off and they towel me dry which is quite cosy ,and then they dry me up by blowing some hot air. This Is followed by Sutapa taking me in her lap and giving me lots of treats.

I love Sutapa and my family so much. They take good care of me and am so comfortable in this house. I don't mind the strange smell that emanates from me for the next few days after my bath even after I try to lick it off. Sutapa likes that smell and I like to see her happy. Luckily it goes off after two or three days and I again smell so ferrety n nice. After all this hard work my ferrety muscles are tired and I dose off as my favourite human places me into my cosy bed.

ImageImageImage

Thanks to Tournesol for the book cover.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

This sis so cute. Written from the point of view of a ferret.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

This sis so cute. Written from the point of view of a ferret.

ImageImage

ImageThanks for appreciating .. I wrote this 5-6 years back .. just rediscovered it accidentally  and decided to post it 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Old book cover 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

This was so cute!!! Loved the mindview of a ferret!! ⭐️😳

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

This was so cute!!! Loved the mindview of a ferret!! ⭐️😳

ImageImage

ImageI had to read loads n loads of text on ferrets to get to know their behavior 🤣.thanks for liking my FF ❤️

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

ImageImage

ImageI had to read loads n loads of text on ferrets to get to know their behavior 🤣.thanks for liking my FF ❤️

😆 I know!! I've done that too! One two minutes scene in book and two months of research🤣 but it's worth it 😳

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

😆 I know!! I've done that too! One two minutes scene in book and two months of research🤣 but it's worth it 😳

ImageImage

Image  Thanks for sharing , am adding next chapter , which is inspired from a real life situation .

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Forgot I read it before and read it again. Still a charmer.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce6Vl_9FWil/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Look at this adorable ferret cat pair! ❤️