Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
After development in lab at ICMR companies were offered to take up the production. A company accepted to produce the ELISA kits: ICMR
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

More like warding off certain people 😆! 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oye hoye dp change kar di! 

Ps: what happenes to this model? Does she fall off or something 🤣? 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Oye hoye dp change kar di! 

Ps: what happenes to this model? Does she fall off or something 🤣? 

She got evicted from Big Brother. This gif is so hilarious 😆 We all will be like this when we get back to normal world 🤣

Oh yeah.. changed it finally since Ennuyi hadn't yet 😆. Watched Noughts + Crosses and I am obsessed with Callum and Sephy. This drama is so good. I might even say one of the best of 2020. The best thing is that they didn't follow the ending of the book. ❤️

https://youtu.be/ZrwqU7-UPjw

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

She got evicted from Big Brother. This gif is so hilarious 😆 We all will be like this when we get back to normal world 🤣

Oh yeah.. changed it finally since Ennuyi hadn't yet 😆. Watched Noughts + Crosses and I am obsessed with Callum and Sephy. This drama is so good. I might even say one of the best of 2020. The best thing is that they didn't follow the ending of the book. ❤️

https://youtu.be/ZrwqU7-UPjw

What is the story about? 

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

What is the story about? 

Alternate history of Africans colonizing Europe. Blacks ruling over white Noughts. Intense love story between Callum and Sephy amid racism, segregation and politics. I loved the show. Only 6 episodes available on BBC websites or Amazon if you want to buy. I don't want a second season knowing the original ending. 

Edited by crispsy - 3 years ago