Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: proteeti

We don't have any clear indications right about whether they moved or not? In any text?

I haven't come across any such text

I meant I don't want to believe that she went to Dwarika

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Yes I suppose there's a beauty in her pining for Krishna for the rest of her life too. It's very sad, but poetic too.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: proteeti

Yes I suppose there's a beauty in her pining for Krishna for the rest of her life too. It's very sad, but poetic too.

There is; there are so many songs about this too. Some texts say she was reborn as Vakula Devi in Kali Yuga, because as Yashoda she never got to view one of Krishna's marriages and wanted to see him being wed in another life, so Krishna granted her wish by calling her "mother" as Lord Balaji in Kali yuga, and she got to see him wed Devi Padmavathi. 

As Radha says to Uddhav, much as there is pain in love, there is love in pain too. One can only feel so much pain when they love another individual deeply, and isn't only the blessed ones who get to call themselves the Mother of God, even if it means to feel so much pain?

One can only imagine what Devaki and Yashoda went through in their lifetimes, but in the end of the day, they are honored as Krishna's mothers.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

That's so very beautiful hun!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yashoda never went to dwarika. Yes  once balram alone went  to gokul  meanwhile  when balram  went to gokul  then at time krishna was at dwarika and killed paudrak  

But after second  time balram and krishna  went to gokul  along  with his families  I think vasudev, devki I didn't exactly remember but I feel pandavas and draupdi also went to gokul

surabhi01 thumbnail

Actually  pandavas, draupdi, vidur Bhishm gandhari kunti     nand maharaj, yashoda did not meet   vasudev krishna devki balram in gokul but in kurushetra 

There was solar eclipse  then all yadavas( except anirudh and kritvarma  who remain stay at dwarika) 

Went to lake to take bath. That lake created by parshuram 

Then after bathing  yadavas saw their old friends  and there  

Nand  maharaj, yashoda, devki rohni  pandavas, pandavas wives bheeshm  vidur gandhari   kunti  vasudev ( devki husband) balram gopis meet each other  and also other brother  and sister of kunti meet each other

Kunti complain to his brother vasudev  that he forget his sister when she was in trouble  then vasudev ( devki husband) it is matter of fate I can't meet u because kans torture us

Misunderstanding of kunti is clear 

Both brother and sister has suffered at same time 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I'm not entirely sure I believe in the solar eclipse story. It sounds a little odd and out of place to me, particularly Kunti blaming Vasudev of "forgetting" her. After all, once Devaki and Vasudev were released from prison, they had ample opportunity and occasions to meet the Kuru family. Krishna, Balarama and the Pandavas themselves met many many times. Why wouldn't their parents? It makes no sense. Moreover, we know for certain they met when Subhadra married Arjuna, as that's mentioned in MB itself lol, and I'm sure they met during the Rajasuya yagna, and other important occasions.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

I'm not entirely sure I believe in the solar eclipse story. It sounds a little odd and out of place to me, particularly Kunti blaming Vasudev of "forgetting" her. After all, once Devaki and Vasudev were released from prison, they had ample opportunity and occasions to meet the Kuru family. Krishna, Balarama and the Pandavas themselves met many many times. Why wouldn't their parents? It makes no sense. Moreover, we know for certain they met when Subhadra married Arjuna, as that's mentioned in MB itself lol, and I'm sure they met during the Rajasuya yagna, and other important occasions.

Did Krishna Balram meet Pandavas before Draupadi Swayamwar? 

I doubt it's specifically mentioned. Maybe Bheem since he took training from Balram but not others perhaps

Aside Krishna didn't know about Arjun's 12 years/13 months exile when he reached. 

But yes they should have met during Rajsuya Yagya. Not sure about Subhadra marriage because they married during abduction

surabhi01 thumbnail

https://vedabase.io/en/library/sb/10/82/

Here is above link  from Shree madh bhagwat where kunti complaining to vasudev 

https://vedabase.io/en/library/sb/10/65/

Above link when  balram went alone to vrindavan

surabhi01 thumbnail

Actually dwarika was  never left totally empty someone always  stay there   to look after security of dwarika 

In rajasuya yag devki and  vasudev did not come  only Lord krishna and all 16108  wives and sons there to attend rajasuya yag 

While balram  devki and vasudev stay at dwarika

And after afterwards     Lord krishna send  back   samba and other  son back to dwarika from rajasuya yag while  Lord krishna wives and Lord krishna stay at indraprasth for many months 

https://vedabase.io/en/library/sb/10/71/ here is link when  Lord krishna travel to indraprasth 

In solar eclipse too anirudh and kritvarma stay at dwarika only 

Another thing   balram first met to kauravas  during samba  marriage while   pandavas  and kunt were in  forest    after escaping from  laksh grah 

When pandavas were in laksh grah then   balram stay at mithila where  Lord balram teach duryodhan mace  while  Lord krishna  went to akroor ji t at dwarika  to take swayamank  gem from him 

When satrajit  ( satyabhama father was murdered) by a king ( I don't remember exactly his name who murdered satrajit) then at that time  krishna and balram went to console Bheeshm   Dhrithrast in hastinapur though Lord krishna and balram already know pandavas are alive 

When pandavas were in forest during laksh grah then  at that time balram  went to hastinapur asking kauravas to let samba free and at that time laxmana and samba get married

Regarding   subhdra and arjun I think both have  gandharv vivah ( love marriage)  I don't think  they have bhram vivah  as Arjun take subhdra away 

I said  gandharv vivah because subhdra  also fell in love with Arjun when  balram invite Arjun for dinner 

Though subhdra fell in love with Arjun but she didn't not disclose her with anyone while Arjun disclose his feelings to Lord krishna that he want to marry subhdra

During Lordwhen Lord krishna and ruknmini marriage happens at dwarika then at times too kunti was  staying at forest along with pandavas  after escaping from laksh grah

Here  kunti and vasudev cannot meet other at ruknmini and Lord krishna marriage because kunti was in forest at that time

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago