Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

I read last 4 chapters in a row today. What a progression. Anurag isn't the match. Bajaj ready to go to any extent to keep his family which now includes little sneha safe, even if it means to involve Basu family. Liked him.

Thank you

To my surprise Kukki is the donor, and the young Bajaj is as brave as her father. She is ready to undergo.surgery to protect her little sister. Entire chapter amazingly depicted everyone's emotions.

Yup Kukki is one very brave kid. She is a Bajaj.

Prerna's silent treatment was very well justified and so was Bajajs decision to go with the flow while his daughters recovered was so good. He didn't want to waste time and energy because all this can wait.

Everything can wait until their daughters are healed

Lastest chapter finally they have forgotten their djfferences and have made a new start. Loved it. Thank you for such lovely updates 😊

😊

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforu

Awesome update loved it so much

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Aww!! They finally let out their frustration at each other and now they have a morning coffee-routine ❤️

Yes they do ❤️

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wait what.. you posted a new chapter.. where was I?

Going to read now 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Niceeeee..... 😍

Loved how Mehra was so commanding.. he didn't care that the people he was talking to were his boss and his wife.. and uske upar se Kukki finalised the decision that her parents are going home as they have been exhausted in every manner a living being possibly can be.

Prerna tried to pull a stunt with alcohol and he didn't even stop so she could experience it for herself. She learnt it the hard way. I agree with Prerna God knows log kaise drink kar pate hain.. 

He is putting himself under hot shower and she comes in to stop. Finally they shared what was going on in their heads. Beautifully written conversation that led to clearing up all that had bottled up for past month or so.. finally they are free of their guilt/pain they have been carrying around for so long.. the ring moment was really nice.

Their  coffee routine was very sweet. They are now building a life of their own. A few minutes everyday of their own.. loved it..

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Niceeeee..... 😍

Loved how Mehra was so commanding.. he didn't care that the people he was talking to were his boss and his wife.. and uske upar se Kukki finalised the decision that her parents are going home as they have been exhausted in every manner a living being possibly can be.

Mehra for me is the only family from Bajaj side. He is the one who has seen him at his best and worst by being with him for so many years.

Prerna tried to pull a stunt with alcohol and he didn't even stop so she could experience it for herself. She learnt it the hard way. I agree with Prerna God knows log kaise drink kar pate hain.. 

Even I don't understand. Just the smell of it makes me nauseous.

He is putting himself under hot shower and she comes in to stop. Finally they shared what was going on in their heads. Beautifully written conversation that led to clearing up all that had bottled up for past month or so.. finally they are free of their guilt/pain they have been carrying around for so long.. the ring moment was really nice.

Thanks. It is an important part from my old ff. It was her mother's ring old battered but he always kept it in his wallet. It had one stone for Kukki. When he had confessed his love for Prerna he had given her this ring and divorce papers asking her to make her decision.

Their  coffee routine was very sweet. They are now building a life of their own. A few minutes everyday of their own.. loved it..

Thank you❤️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Wait what.. you posted a new chapter.. where was I?

Going to read now 

I might not be able to do these regular updates from next week. Might have to join office but lets see.

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are welcome. Looking forward to the next one :)

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks to Mr. Mehra, he told them to leave from there to take some rest.

And double thanks to Kukki for ordering them to leave & to sort out their issues.

He cleared the air about Komo & Anurag👍🏼

Her fear of thinking about Kukki is genuine.

Finally, they talked. He was keeping all the pain and fear of losing them all these days, blaming himself for this. 

They are one now in every sense❤️

Early morning romance with coffee

Awesome update, continue soon.